Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) (39817 Views)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Olawade24: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
emmabest2000:

Otedola daughters are something else
All of them

Oshare make I tell you I Rather marry ote$ Dan all this chikpa with sewage pipe memory.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Konjiboii: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lucky woman and luckiest man in the planet at the moment. I just know this babe cuntus go clean die, I go dey suck her steady morning and night
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tiswell(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
tonicyril:
There problem, not mine
Work on your use of English, that's the problem,not eazi and temi
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tiswell(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
I tap into his blessings.

He who finds a rich good girl,finds a good thing and obtains blessings from the Lord like eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
life is eazi indeed
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tonicyril: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
tiswell:
Work on your use of English, that's the problem,not eazi and temi

If u re not a fuul, u should know that niort understanding another man's language is not a problem talk more of just a little misspelt..
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by advanceDNA: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Everything I know about Otedola, his children, in-laws etc,,I know against my will..

Lol ..

fvnny guy.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tiswell(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
tonicyril:

If u re not a fuul, u should know that niort understanding another man's language is not a problem talk more of just a little misspelt..
you are also stoopid,and ignorant.

Very stubborn goat
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tonicyril: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
tiswell:
you are also stoopid,and ignorant.

Very stubborn goat
Don't think everybody is like ur father grin
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tiswell(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
tonicyril:
Don't think everybody is like ur father grin
Coming from a single-mother product
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Kingkehinde(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feels like Cuppy is in a race with her. She's one lucky girl.

Securing your intellectual property through trademark, patent, copyright, and other neighboring rights is not just a legal formality; it's a strategic imperative. In today's dynamic and competitive landscape, these registrations serve as the bedrock of safeguarding your creative and innovative assets. Here's why you need to prioritize intellectual property protection:

1. Legal protection
2. Brand recognition
3. Innovation security
4. Monetary value
5. Global market access
6. Deterrence and enforcement
7. Creative control, and more

Ready to Unlock Your Innovation, Safeguard Your Creations! πŸš€ As an Intellectual Property Lawyer, I specialize in registering trademarks, patents, and copyrights.

Excited to turn your ideas into legal shields? Ready to safeguard your brilliance? Contact me today for a consultation. Your ideas, our protection! βš–οΈβœ¨
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
I love this post no useless voice over just straight to the video keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by tonicyril: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
tiswell:
Coming from a single-mother product
ur useless mΓΈthΙ™r grin
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mr Eazi future has been secured with his engagement with Otedola daughter.

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by bdon123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truths9ja:
"Our marriage isn't a secret" - Mr Eazi confirms his marriage to Temi Otedola

Mr Eazi discusses married life as he denies keeping his wedding to Temi Otedola a secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpkEXx8ImU?si=NjpQz41FUfBEtqBV
Shes very unlucky
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by hopearising: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
We4all:
Lucky dude! He's got a great taste in women.

Who tell you say na Lucky Dube?

You better shine your eye well well before I vex for you. shocked

Abi no be Lucky Dube you write so?

Make I clear these green bottles away make I see clearly first.

Aaaah no be Lucky Dube oo. Na Lucky Dude.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Mohisah: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
ATEAMS:
Connected to the wealth legally
Lol both legally or illegally, he's into generational wealth
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by warrifinest1985: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Very wise man! Baba is made for life. This one na better cashout. Na one useless girl for area here after only 4 months of dating she don dey disturb me for marriage. And the funniest thing is that she has nothing, she only a tecno pop 7 phone, 5 pant 2 bra and 15k account balance. but right now i'll be like THE DEVIL THOUGHT HE HAD ME BUT I RUN LOL

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by sylve11: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Everything I know about Otedola, his children, in-laws etc,,I know against my will..

Na wa πŸ˜† 🀣 cool
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by hopearising: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can someone help me tweet till it reaches DJ Cuppy that I will marry her within two weeks of courting.

I have masters in psychology and I am trying to buy a brand new motorbike by next month. The daily contribution for this month is my turn.
I love smiling a lot and I will never Frown before her. Even if she doesn't cook food.
I will tell her more about me when we start our friendship.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by obaidan: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
to cuppy this tune press1 is still jumping from one man to another. Think say love nah easy thing.
her obsession to be with a popular guy may be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Beautiful souls. May God bless and keep their marriage. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by obaidan: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
1Sharon:
Why low key wedding for billionaire's daughter?
why not low key?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by obaidan: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
i want to marry cuppy
go and get popular first, u may also need a career transition to boxing
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Cuppy get alot to learn from her younger sister Temi. The younger sister is super mature.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Deicide: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why are people acting as if her father money is her money?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Deepspirituals: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Is any of Dangote's daughter still available?
. For ? You can Confirm from the Family Directly now ..
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Truths9ja: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
bdon123:

Shes very unlucky
how’s she unlucky? 🌝🌝🌝🌝

Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Arizoner: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Konjiboii:
Lucky woman and luckiest man in the planet at the moment. I just know this babe cuntus go clean die, I go dey suck her steady morning and night
you dey suck toto?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by Arizoner: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
warrifinest1985:
Very wise man! Baba is made for life. This one na better cashout. Na one useless girl for area here after only 4 months of dating she don dey disturb me for marriage. And the funniest thing is that she has nothing, she only a tecno pop 7 phone, 5 pant 2 bra and 15k account balance. but right now i'll be like THE DEVIL THOUGHT HE HAD ME BUT I RUN LOL
you don fuckam?
Re: Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Happy married life to these soulmate lovers.

Wonder who was the DJ for the wedding reception?πŸ˜‰

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.