Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife (4828 Views)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Caleb15(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abeg tell her to give us sure odd

6 Likes

Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by xtivin2: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hello op, connect me and your wife pls..I want to ask her friends or meeting people something. They will eventually give their lives to Christ.lol grin
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by chigoziri2403(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Didn't you date her
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by kmaster007: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
And Ur still alive
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by nervorum: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Wannabenz:
I made a post about finding out that my wife is an Ogbanje before.

*Since I found out she no longer hides it from me and she even tell me before hand.

*On the previous post, someone adviced me to never follow her to thier meeting.

*I do realized that whenever we had arguments,that they do visit her, because her mood will change and after some minutes she'll fall asleep and then I'll be hearing what she's saying with them(I'm only hearing her part and replies) but from hearing her side I do understand the conversations.

*There's was a time we had an arguments she was really upset so in there conversation they were like saying something maybe to do something to me and she was telling them that she loves me and that anything they do to me that it's her that they're doing it to then she said something like "Maybe I no longer loves her...then she told them to do something so I can love her again.
---If you recall from the previous post, There's a place I mentioned that if someone had asked me on January 1st about getting married this year I would've never believed it. When I heard that part I realized this people actually did some work on me that made me to marry her. I did the introduction on February 11 and the other part on 22nd Feb this year.

*This girl was my 4th girlfriend as at last year,She knows other girls that I was seeing. The truth is I wasn't even serious with her because she was the youngest of all my girlfriends. I know about her on June/July last year and we got married this February,it broke almost all my other girlfriends heart because of what they were writing to me when they learnt about my marriage. I still miss them though.

*I do record thier conversations on my phone just in case I might need it in the future which she's not aware of.

*Since the day she told them not to do me anything that she loves me,she also told them to work on me so I'll love her again (mind you,I never stopped loving her it's just that whenever I told her to do something and she didn't do it...I'll just stop talking to her so it seems like it hurts her so much.

---since that day I keep telling her to tell them to grant us massive wealth as a joke. I don't know if she has been telling them,one evening like that she was entertaining her customers via phone and I didn't like it because I felt like she's not giving me attention and it's no longer business hours so I had to pretend like I was upset and went to sleep.

After some moments she was discussing with them(her fellow Ogbanje brethren) and I overheard her saying she's coming back. She woke me up and told me to open my mouth which I did,she spit in my mouth. I asked her what is it for and she told me she's going back to the meeting and that she'll tell me in the morning, I said Ok...I went and spit it out immediately at the toilet.

The next day I told her I spit it out and she was very upset,I said na because say I no give you dirty slap na why you still get mouth dey talk.

Then she said it's for the massive wealth I was asking,that she has been asking them to give her the stuff for a very long time and now that got it that I have wasted it.

I think she went back to their group that evening and it didn't go well with them,they told her what I'll do to appease them.

*She never got the stuff again since then.

The scariest part is,on the day she went and brought the stuff,she told me she fall and broke her arm and that I should help her to stretch it. It scary to me because it shows that whatever happened to them over there is applicable to happen to them in the physical form.

Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. Embrace the salvation of God through Jesus, His son. Jesus delivers to the utmost
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2023
baddooski:
Sir are u for real? Is there really spiritual realm? How do I experience it?
Yes there is. If you have questions...I'm willing to answer. I didn't put most of the details out because it's sensitive.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 5:20am On Nov 16, 2023
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry
Lol. Yup
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Bellotelli: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2023
fykes:
You want Massive wealth and only spit from your wife wey you dey kiss everyday you no fit swallow.?

shocked grin
Me I go like to borrow the wife for just one month grin
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by allenpaul(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2023
If you dey nak her well she go even forget to go meeting sef lol

2 Likes

Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by allenpaul(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
That spit part so funny na mind game no fall for that shit she knew you wouldn't held her spat in your mouth all night either you had spat out or swallowed it if she genuinely had a power to make you wealthy she for educate u on the process before, those people hardly reveal their identity they will rather die they do swear oath of secrecy they can only reveal to a man of God or a spiritualist person they know can protect them or else na death or serious ailments.they bang ur wife well be nice to her husband dey cost now she no wan loose you lol

1 Like

Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by eventainment(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I heard story of a man, an only son of his late father. This man lost all his father's lands to the villagers because the old man died when he was a child. Before his death, he had leased the lands to some villagers to farm but he died so no one made efforts or had plans to return them. The young man got wind of this and decided to get his inheritances back. He bought a white car, painted his house white and started dressing up in whites from cap to shoes. Villagers started fearing him that he had joined occult. He recruited few friends into his game plan too. Whenever he was in the village, those ones started visiting him dressed in all white attires too. He met the elders and demanded his father's lands back from all those cultivating them. Everyone returned the land with no hesitation because to them, they didn't want to mess with a highly occultic man. How did I know this? I am telling this story here because your wife may be playing the same cards with you. I'm sure she now has the final say in your home and you neither question her actions nor her movements anymore just because she belongs to an "ogbanje group".

This might be a good check mate.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Starboytwo:
Guy, you spit wealth

You no fit get money again ajeh.
I'm made already,I was jokingly asking for more.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2023
kelvin1191:
@ Op, do your wife eat ora/oha soup?
Yeah
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Didn't you date her
I did...from June/July last year and I never witnessed such till like 2months ago.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2023
allenpaul:
That spit part so funny na mind game no fall for that shit she knew you wouldn't held her spat in your mouth all night either you had spat out or swallowed it if she genuinely had a power to make you wealthy she for educate u on the process before, those people hardly reveal their identity they will rather die they do swear oath of secrecy they can only reveal to a man of God or a spiritualist person they know can protect them or else na death or serious ailments.they bang ur wife well be nice to her husband dey cost now she no wan loose you lol
Most of the things you said was true but the spit part is not mind games,she had issues with them because of my action,they told her what I should do to appease them which I did. She's yet to get it again anyway.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by chigoziri2403(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Wannabenz:

I did...from June/July last year and I never witnessed such till like 2months ago.
NOT possible not to witness it during courtship
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Adekot: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Carcholce:

Rubbish!

You don’t obey her, you tame her to obey you.

Rubbish right

I pray you experience one
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Carcholce: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Adekot:

Rubbish right

I pray you experience one

I have experience more than one.

I’m currently with one. An Ebonyi lady. If cannot tame her, she’ll use you. It’s woman nature.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Adekot: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Carcholce:

I have experience more than one.

I’m currently with one. An Ebonyi lady. If cannot tame her, she’ll use you. It’s woman nature.

Really, how did you break up with the previous one’s, please share your experience... and how is the experience with the current one going
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dear Op - Wannabenz,

Happy married life with a marine bitch!

You've entered One Chance if actually the pictures you painted about your ogbanje wife is real and not another Nollywood hullabaloo.

Back to the nitty gritty, I can observe from your body movement in your story that you're forming an alpha husband, in the sense that you're already made and have arrived financially to like 90%.

Also, I observe that you feel you can control the situation but sorry is your name because there's no alpha in your home...The only alpha I can deduce here, is your ogbanje wife trying to position some mechanism in place until she and her cohorts strike you at the purported time.

Do you know that your ogbanje wife and her gang of witches hold the ace? I pity you because you're filled with pride and exuding dutch confidence...You'll soon be wrecked like Samson in the Bible, and by that time, it would be too late when your head is off and the world crashes on your doorstep.

Instead of you to quickly report your ogbanje wife with nocturnal behavior to your people and hers so that they would find a headway to this colossal anomaly, you're here forming Bruce Lee...I pity you.

Best way out of this is to dump her sorry asss out of you home or take her for an intensive deliverance so that she would be cleansed from her evil spirit...You dey here dey cap nonsense.

Have you watched the movie 'The Pope's Exorcism or The Exorcism of God? Go watch it and understand a salient point.

Anyway, I had a relationship that ended sour with a lady that ought to be my wife...I sat down and remembered that this lady told me many years ago that she's from the marine kingdom, that she has this ability and other abilities but because man needs a female to be knacking, I did not give a hoot about those stories based on alpha attitude like yours, but I must let you know that 90% of such ladies do not end well coupled with that of their partners.

Furthermore, you're in for a long run in your marriage...Na body go tell you tomorrow.

Click LIKE if you tow my objective thoughts or click SHARE if not.

Please, I'm tired typing.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Musrataman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wannabenz:
I made a post about finding out that my wife is an Ogbanje before.

*Since I found out she no longer hides it from me and she even tell me before hand.

*On the previous post, someone adviced me to never follow her to thier meeting.

*I do realized that whenever we had arguments,that they do visit her, because her mood will change and after some minutes she'll fall asleep and then I'll be hearing what she's saying with them(I'm only hearing her part and replies) but from hearing her side I do understand the conversations.

*There's was a time we had an arguments she was really upset so in there conversation they were like saying something maybe to do something to me and she was telling them that she loves me and that anything they do to me that it's her that they're doing it to then she said something like "Maybe I no longer loves her...then she told them to do something so I can love her again.
---If you recall from the previous post, There's a place I mentioned that if someone had asked me on January 1st about getting married this year I would've never believed it. When I heard that part I realized this people actually did some work on me that made me to marry her. I did the introduction on February 11 and the other part on 22nd Feb this year.

*This girl was my 4th girlfriend as at last year,She knows other girls that I was seeing. The truth is I wasn't even serious with her because she was the youngest of all my girlfriends. I know about her on June/July last year and we got married this February,it broke almost all my other girlfriends heart because of what they were writing to me when they learnt about my marriage. I still miss them though.

*I do record thier conversations on my phone just in case I might need it in the future which she's not aware of.

*Since the day she told them not to do me anything that she loves me,she also told them to work on me so I'll love her again (mind you,I never stopped loving her it's just that whenever I told her to do something and she didn't do it...I'll just stop talking to her so it seems like it hurts her so much.

---since that day I keep telling her to tell them to grant us massive wealth as a joke. I don't know if she has been telling them,one evening like that she was entertaining her customers via phone and I didn't like it because I felt like she's not giving me attention and it's no longer business hours so I had to pretend like I was upset and went to sleep.

After some moments she was discussing with them(her fellow Ogbanje brethren) and I overheard her saying she's coming back. She woke me up and told me to open my mouth which I did,she spit in my mouth. I asked her what is it for and she told me she's going back to the meeting and that she'll tell me in the morning, I said Ok...I went and spit it out immediately at the toilet.

The next day I told her I spit it out and she was very upset,I said na because say I no give you dirty slap na why you still get mouth dey talk.

Then she said it's for the massive wealth I was asking,that she has been asking them to give her the stuff for a very long time and now that got it that I have wasted it.

I think she went back to their group that evening and it didn't go well with them,they told her what I'll do to appease them.

*She never got the stuff again since then.

The scariest part is,on the day she went and brought the stuff,she told me she fall and broke her arm and that I should help her to stretch it. It scary to me because it shows that whatever happened to them over there is applicable to happen to them in the physical form.

Lazy youth
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Have you watched the movie 'The Pope's Exorcism or The Exorcism of God? Go watch it and understand a salient point.
Only this your quotes makes me believe you're current and ahead, kudo's I think I liked you on this one
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by baddooski: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wannabenz:

Yes there is. If you have questions...I'm willing to answer. I didn't put most of the details out because it's sensitive.
pls sir since I was born I haven't experienced the spiritual realm. Pls how do I experience it?
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Konjiboii: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chico Ejiro no do reach this one.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
baddooski:
pls sir since I was born I haven't experienced the spiritual realm. Pls how do I experience it?
You're not meant for it yet.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by baddooski: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wannabenz:

You're not meant for it yet.
sir I'm meant for it. Pls how do I experience it.

I really wanna experience it.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by zoer(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
baddooski:
sir I'm meant for it. Pls how do I experience it.

I really wanna experience it.

If you see ghost with 4 heads doing you ntoor and walking directly to you with koboko...what will you do?....if your ans is RUN den you never ready...just imagine am as you close your eyes wan sleep.

No pursue within pass you.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by baddooski: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2023
zoer:

If you see ghost with 4 heads doing you ntoor and walking directly to you with koboko...what will you do?....if your ans is RUN den you never ready...just imagine am as you close your eyes wan sleep.

No pursue within pass you.
lol.

But I really need to know weather the spiritual realm exist.....pls can u help? Pls zoer.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Wannabenz: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2023
They told her that I'm recording the stuff so now there won't be any more updates for you guys. Goodbyes.
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Buzzbirth(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I heard story of a man, an only son of his late father. This man lost all his father's lands to the villagers because the old man died when he was a child. Before his death, he had leased the lands to some villagers to farm but he died so no one made efforts or had plans to return them. The young man got wind of this and decided to get his inheritances back. He bought a white car, painted his house white and started dressing up in whites from cap to shoes. Villagers started fearing him that he had joined occult. He recruited few friends into his game plan too. Whenever he was in the village, those ones started visiting him dressed in all white attires too. He met the elders and demanded his father's lands back from all those cultivating them. Everyone returned the land with no hesitation because to them, they didn't want to mess with a highly occultic man. How did I know this? I am telling this story here because your wife may be playing the same cards with you. I'm sure she now has the final say in your home and you neither question her actions nor her movements anymore just because she belongs to an "ogbanje group".
funny dude
U made lauf the living day light out of me
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by Lance008(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
Wannabenz:

Yes because I noticed that if she gets injured over there,it also happens to them in real life.
The coven go still scater
Na jus time
Many coven don scatter God don seize their power
Re: It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife by zoer(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2023
Wannabenz:
They told her that I'm recording the stuff so now there won't be any more updates for you guys. Goodbyes.

Let's hear her side of the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value / I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / "Sweet Condo Watsapp Chat Hookup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.