Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje (7697 Views)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / Dating An Ogbanje Or River Girl / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
*I'm not having any financial issues Oo I'm doing well for myself contrary to what I read here on nairaland about Ogbanje before creating this post.

*I met this girl last year in my village, she helped me by telling me elderly men that I should avoid because they're evil. Those men was actually flocking to me because of the project at hand at the time. I started having interest on her and then I noticed she has spiritual power, they do reveal to her who's sick and what to do for the person to get better. I wasn't suspecting her to be an Ogbanje untill what happened few days ago.

...to continue later,she just entered the room I'm in right now.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oya do fast and come complete it

8 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by talented321: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Women dey suffer sha..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by westlius(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
Women dey suffer sha..
My dear
This Africa Poetry go sweet

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Ozommadu: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Op you don't even know the meaning of ogbanje...most of them don't live upto adult age.

How old is she?

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Ozommadu: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Oya do fast and come complete it

Mgbeke

Shebi na this amebo attitude make dem pursue you from your place of work? Next na to start trading in clittocurrency undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
What's the meaning of ogbanje?
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by TimT: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na this your wife wey u say na 21 yrs don become ogbanje so??
U sure say no be you be the ogbanje??

If you no be ogbanje, then why you dey do like person wey something dey follow?

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
I'm Back.

*Before I continue,last year I had 3 girlfriends,she was the last one I knew and a virgin.

*If anyone prophesied to me on January 1st that I'll be getting married this year,I won't believe the person but this girl made it possible and we got married this past February and I swear I never cheated her.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
*Please that I'm saying she's an Ogbanje is not me complaining or trying to dirty her name. I just want to learn more about them. I Love her so very much even her body will tell. She has been good to me.

*She never said she's an Ogbanje. From the time I was dating her to this very moment I have never lack or get myself in any difficulties though I was already doing well before I met her around July of last year.

Here's what happened that made me think such
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ozommadu:
Op you don't even know the meaning of ogbanje...most of them don't live upto adult age.

How old is she?
I think you should read more about them. Not all are like you said. I might be wrong about her being an Ogbanje anyway but wait so I can complete my findings.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
Women dey suffer sha..
Please she didn't do anything wrong.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
If truly she is one,
When she will die she will take everything u have both the ones u made before knowing her nd dy ones u had after marrying her
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
If truly she is one,
When she will die she will take everything u have both the ones u made before knowing her nd dy ones u had after marrying her
Hmm that's scary.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
*Ever since I married her I noticed she does complain about severe headache and since she started living with me she doesn't stress that much so I don't understand what has been causing those headaches. She was having those headaches last year anyway.

So here's what made me think she's an Ogbanje.

*She was complaining about the headaches again on Tuesday evening then she slept off. I was sitting on a chair near her all of a sudden she screamed and woke up, jumped out of the bed,I called her she wasn't answering I held her back and ask her where she was going
(She was wearing wrapper while she was sleeping and the wrapper fell off the moment she jumped out of bed and was about going out)

*I held her back,I was holding her hand and she turned looking at my face,her eyes were wide open and it shows she was very angry. She wasn't responding to the name I was calling her. I don't even think she recognizes me. Honestly speaking I thought she has ran mad. I hugged her and started crying. The hugging was me holding her not to leave my side plus she wasn't wearing anything at the time.

*I was able to get her back to the bed and she fell asleep again. I picked up my phone and called my mom who's in the same city but she went to church that evening so her number wasn't available. I called my father and told him when my mother comes back let him call me that it's very urgent. I called our last born who's staying with me and we took her to the bathroom and bath her(my wife) then I took her to the varander to receive some fresh air then it started raining we had to go back inside...then she went back to sleep.

*Now's when the most weird of all started to happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by LikeAking: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
*I'm not having any financial issues Oo I'm doing well for myself contrary to what I read here on nairaland about Ogbanje before creating this post.

*I met this girl last year in my village, she helped me by telling me elderly men that I should avoid because they're evil. Those men was actually flocking to me because of the project at hand at the time. I started having interest on her and then I noticed she has spiritual power, they do reveal to her who's sick and what to do for the person to get better. I wasn't suspecting her to be an Ogbanje untill what happened few days ago.

...to continue later,she just entered the room I'm in right now.

Marry her…
But you have to be loyal…

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
■ Ever since I married her I noticed she does complain about severe headache and since she started living with me she doesn't stress that much so I don't understand what has been causing those headaches. She was having those headaches last year anyway.
So here's what made me think she's an Ogbanje.
She was complaining about the headaches again on Tuesday evening then she slept off. I was sitting on a chair near her all of a sudden she screamed and woke up, jumped out of the bed, I called her she wasn't answering I held her back and ask her where she was going(She was wearing wrapper while she was sleeping and the wrapper fell off the moment she jumped out of bed and was about going out)
■ I held her back, I was holding her hand and she turned looking at my face,her eyes were wide open and it shows she was very angry. She wasn't responding to the name I was calling her. I don't even think she recognizes me. Honestly speaking I thought she has ran mad. I hugged her and started crying. The hugging was me holding her not to leave my side plus she wasn't wearing anything at the time.
■ I was able to get her back to the bed and she fell asleep again. I picked up my phone and called my mom who's in the same city but she went to church that evening so her number wasn't available. I called my father and told him when my mother comes back let him call me that it's very urgent. I called our last born who's staying with me and we took her to the bathroom and bath her(my wife) then I took her to the varander to receive some fresh air then it started raining we had to go back inside...then she went back to sleep.
■ Now's when the most weird of all started to happen.
Your wife is not an ogbanje. A more plausible argument is that she is married to a man with low IQ levels or even an eejit! undecided

Take your wife to a hospital where she can be carefully examined for possible mental health-related issues. undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2023
*While she was sleeping,she started talking I'll tap her and she'll stop. In my mind I was praying and crying inside what will I say that happened to her. She started talking again but clearly I can hear what she was saying now. I thanked God and even brought out my phone so I can record what she was saying so we can laugh about it. While I was recording it I noticed she was having a real conversation with some persons. It was like a trance,she was telling them what she brought the other time she mentioned some things but I can only remember a white fowl,then they rounded up and said goodbyes.

*The language she was speaking was my village dialect. I was lying next to her, the moment she wake up,she told me she went to market with her siblings that they're saying she hasn't been attending and she was telling them what she came with the last time she came that I shouldn't worry that they can't do anything that she senior all of them,she said she'll tell me more about it later. She saw my phone and asked me what I was recording,I told her then deleted it because it corresponded with what she told me. I later noticed that she didn't know she told me about the encounter, anytime I ask her to complete the stuff she was about telling me she'll get upset and will say I don't know what I was talking about.

Honestly speaking I have been staying with this girl since February but that's the only time I have witnessed such. I'm not against it and I even told her to be notifying me if she was to attend so I won't disturb her. The funniest part is that she hasn't encountered any form of headache since then and that's the reason I told her to be attending the meeting even though I was saying it as a joke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2023
I have been reading online to know more about the Ogbanje people,I really don't know if she's one so please if there's anyone that can ask me questions or highlight me more on the things I should know I'll appreciate.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by ghettochild(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Your wife is an ogbanje or an initiate...
But no cause for alarm..
Enjoy ur marriage

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Marry her…
But you have to be loyal…

Married already and I haven't cheated on her. And I'm not complaining about whatever she is. To this day it's still a mystery how I got married to her,I wasn't even thinking about marriage on January 1st this year. I'm just curious to know more. Thanks for your advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2023
ghettochild:
Your wife is an ogbanje or an initiate...
But no cause for alarm..
Enjoy ur marriage
Thank You

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by jeromestarks: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Am unavailable (unavailable).
Dem no dey see me (Dem no dey see me).

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by ghettochild(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

Thank You
But you can decide to do more findings if u want o. The church way tho
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 12:50am On Sep 01, 2023
ghettochild:

But you can decide to do more findings if u want o. The church way tho
I'm done with Church unless occasionally during Xmas season. I'm more about Africa traditional religion now.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by TheBillyonaire: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:

Married already and I haven't cheated on her. And I'm not complaining about whatever she is. To this day it's still a mystery how I got married to her,I wasn't even thinking about marriage on January 1st this year. I'm just curious to know more. Thanks for your advice.

It is a case of DID (MPD) with her mind fragmented by Mind Control programming. One of her mind partition is hosting an entity what shares same body with her real soul.

So personality switch occurs based on a trigger from the environment or the programmer and the alter or real personality takes over. What you call possession in spirituality but it is just channel and node that other entities can use another body remotely for their own desires. And sometimes the alter can be operating in an alternate dimension of this world with complete amnesia of what it does in the other. That is why she does not even know what the alter personality was doing when she switch to the next.

If you offernd her or if she dislike you for any reason, you will be in trouble financially or otherwise. In essence, you are in a center of interdimensional powerplay..

I dont wanna be you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Carcholce: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It is a case of DID (MPD) with her mind fragmented by Mind Control programming. One of her mind partition is hosting an entity what shares same body with her real soul.

So personality switch occurs based on a trigger from the environment or the programmer and the alter or real personality takes over. What you call possession in spirituality but it is just channel and node that other entities can use another body remotely for their own desires. And sometimes the alter can be operating in an alternate dimension of this world with complete amnesia of what it does in the other. That is why she does not even know what the alter personality was doing when she switch to the next.

If you offernd her or if she dislike you for any reason, you will be in trouble financially or otherwise. In essence, you are in a center of interdimensional powerplay..

I dont wanna be you.

Lol. This is why I love humans. We have explanations for almost everything.

The OP called it Ogbanje
Kobojunkie called it mental health related issue
TheBillyonaire Called it mind control programming.

But in reality you all are saying the same thing but with different terms and meanings. Just like science and religion have different terms and meanings to life.

I’m actually dealing with one at the moment. She’s behaving like an ogbanje, other times I think She needs mental health therapy, at other times I think an entity is controlling her because her words and actions come off at the wrong time.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by oz4real83(m): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2023
As an ogbanje, don't allow her to take u on a tour of her kingdom oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by izonborn098(m): 3:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Sanguine(f): 3:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Carcholce:

Lol. This is why I love humans. We have explanations for almost everything.

The OP called it Ogbanje
Kobojunkie called it mental health related issue
TheBillyonaire Called it mind control programming.

But in reality you all are saying the same thing but with different terms and meanings. Just like science and religion have different terms and meanings to life.

I’m actually dealing with one at the moment. She’s behaving like an ogbanje, other times I think She needs mental health therapy, at other times I think an entity is controlling her because her words and actions come off at the wrong time.

Hmmm. It is how we downplay and trivialize everything, explaining it away with medical or scientific jargons forgetting that this life is way more spiritual than we know it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Carcholce:
Lol. This is why I love humans. We have explanations for almost everything. The OP called it Ogbanje Kobojunkie called it mental health related issue. .. Called it mind control programming. But in reality you all are saying the same thing but with different terms and meanings. Just like science and religion have different terms and meanings to life.
■ I’m actually dealing with one at the moment. She’s behaving like an ogbanje, other times I think She needs mental health therapy, at other times I think an entity is controlling her because her words and actions come off at the wrong time.
1. Headaches have been linked to nightmares such as the feverish one OP described his wife having. undecided

2. How una dey take become ogbanje diagnosing experts? Were you yourself an ogbanje that you would recognize the same signs in another human being? Were you certified ogbanje detective through a course or program? How does it work? undecided

Your ancestors also swore that all sickle-cell patients were all ogbanjes, going as far as to pretend their were rituals that could appease such souls. Now we know they were all just ignorant beings. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Carcholce: 5:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Headaches have been linked to nightmares such as the feverish one OP described his wife having. undecided

2. How una dey take become ogbanje diagnosing experts? Were you yourself an ogbanje that you would recognize the same signs in another human being? Were you certified ogbanje detective through a course or program? How does it work? undecided

Your ancestors also swore that all sickle-cell patients were all ogbanjes, going as far as to pretend their were rituals that could appease such souls. Now we know they were all just ignorant beings. undecided

Actually I’m not saying you are off point. Was just saying the terms we all use to describe phenomenons are different. A religious person can pray for a headache and give testimony about it, the same headache can be cured with just two tablets of panadol, the same headache can still go away on its own without prayers or panadol.

Good morning Kobojunkie. Did you sleep well?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / k. kk. kkk. kkkk. haba! how far u na???? / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.