Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57068 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by spartachico(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Omo that news station surprised me with their turn around of event when this war started ,CNN dey support Israel and aljazera supporting hamas ...the world is messed up
YoungBlackRico:
Aljazeera na werey, na Arab channel so it's expected.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Autobiography: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

Meanwhile, this is not teaching of Jesus Christ ooo
but wars have always been fought.... Y did u say that, when God has destined d Israelites for victory against their enemies. Remember to kill a snake, cut off it's head.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
What was Hamas thinking when they invaded Israel?

17 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by StraightGaay: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
If true, Israel is taking this war too far.
Let peace reign
This is peace

15 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

these useless propaganda you are spreading through this forum will fail.

the modern day children of israel are the true believers in christ jesus.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
-- Romans 9:6-8

the political state called israel today has nothing to do with GOD or christ. but it has everything to do with the antichrist and that is who you support.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.
How about those rats come out of the holes and fight like a man? cheesy

They were brave enough to attack and kill defenseless women and children but can't face IDF, who be coward now?

Btw, don't dare IDF from thousands miles away, go Gaza go fight with your brothers.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Indispensable85:
What was Hamas thinking when they invaded Israel?
They were clearly not thinking at all

20 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Tozocalamity: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
I learnt a very crutial lesson from this isreal hamas war.

10 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.

You wish. That's iran putting up itself for total annihilation.

22 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
JoeEeL:
Holiness, keep pumping more similar stories abeg.

But Antisemitism is a thing?

Illiterate Nairalanders everywhere.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
Will you keep kwayet!!

I looked through your previous posts.

You said nothing on Oct 7 when Hamas massacred innocent men, women and children in their houses and at a music concert.

Now Israel is responding you are saying Israel is taking it too far.

Nonsense!

Bibi said "Hamas started this war and Israel will Finish It."

marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
Let peace reign

18 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.

The way I'm seeing you, you will die with Hama's.

18 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by qtx(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Lol, if wishes were horses.... someone abeg complete this for me and have a gift? grin

13 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
Let peace reign
How is blowing up the parliament of terrorists taking a war too far.

12 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why do you keep to your self deception

These are not modern day Israelites

If you really knew your Bible, Israel will not be strong to fight any war until their messiah comes.

slowpoke

Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Thoughty2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
these useless propaganda you are spreading through this forum will fail.

the modern day children of israel are the true believers in christ jesus.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
-- Romans 9:6-8

the political state called israel today has nothing to do with GOD or christ. but it has everything to do with the antichrist and that is who you support.

Islamic baga. You people have such a twisted mentality. You keep making wrong choices and supporting wrong ideologies .

Emilokan2stay, see what yourself and your lots have put Nigeria into by voting incompetency because of tribe/religion

7 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by baghera: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.

What in heavens name are you people talking about! Since Isreal entered Gaza have you heard of Hamas confronting the IDF to push them back into Isreal or stories about humanshields?

Please grow up joor!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by 3ice9ce: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:

After daring them to invade, not only did they invade, they are blowing up legacy structures. Yet, you are daring them to enter tunnels. You are an enemy of Palestinians

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by qtx(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
y
Only cowards hide underground to fight war, let hamas terrorist come out and face men of IDF who are men like them.

16 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by baghera: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
oakenfold:
Symbolic nonsense.
Of what use is the Gaza parliament building to a militia during a guerrilla war.

It's symbolic nonsense ba? Oda be, .ake Hamas go bomb Isreal parliament if them born them mama well
Shioooor!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
How about those rats come out of the holes and fight like a man? cheesy

They were brave enough to attack and kill defenseless women and children but can't face IDF, who be coward now?

Btw, don't dare IDF from thousands miles away, go Gaza go fight with your brothers.

Hamas isnt a regular combat army. It has endured decades of gaza blockade hence the tunnel. The idf is weak and can only kill women and children. It wont dare penetrate that cobweb of tunnels. Hamas will roast them alive. Where were they when hamas carried out its heroic operations against the idf soldiers on the 7th of oct?

Ps. I dont have to be there. Hamas is brave enough for this fight. It is the idf that is squealing and calling on us citizens for help. Shame on bloodsucking israel
It is only good at killing infant babies.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Creditalerts: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Let them feel it

Bloody terrorists

3 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

And you think Iran can do it?

How about the consequences ?

8 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy which Iran? The one that shot its plane in error after Donald Trump ordered the hit on Sulaimani? cheesy cheesy cheesy Iran cannot do nothing, na so so mouth dem get.

14 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You happy, one day you will feel it too
If my people decide to go and kill up to 1400 innocent people and those people retaliate, i will gladly support them. I’m not a terrorist sympathizer and will never.

15 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by DDIA: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
JoeEeL:
Holiness, keep pumping more similar stories abeg.

I am Islamophobic. 😌

Alergic to savages.😌

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:
but when the moslems in Nigeria started killing you Christians, you will be crying. Continue oo. You own is coming
The Moslem are killing Christians now and you’re happy and rejoicing with them, don’t worry one day, the Christian’s will rise just as Israel and give them what they deserve and I pray you will still be alive to witness it

16 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:
but when the moslems in Nigeria started killing you Christians, you will be crying. Continue oo. You own is coming

You think Muslims in Nigeria have the monopoly of Killing in Nigeria? Make dem try it in Biafra land, make we check something. Na for Yoruba dem fit try such

16 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Jacksonwar099: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Blow up everything that’s blowable in gaza 😂😂

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??
bloody terrorists .. kill them all

God Bless Israel and their lovers 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Footballer754: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:

I no blame you na Nigeria Christian wey be coward I blame. They are the most cowardice people on earth. Till now there is still genocide in venue plateau, kaduna states

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Risingsunn: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Emilo:
No single Bleep given to Israel. War is not balanced to test true strength of Israel. Its just like using gun to fight someone with stones. If they were so strong they should have fought Hamas hand to hand combat without aerial bombardment…..lol
let hamas come out from their hole na grin hamas be like rat when dey disturb for house if u pursue e go enter hole. Soon they will be smoked out from that fucking hole.

Only God knows the number that will person inside tunnel under that building.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.