Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57204 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by hansomb: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Israel is a terrorist state.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed

These Isreal people (Jew) you are praising now are unbelievers. Will they make heaven if some them die without becoming born again?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Madas1986:
the Good news is an average Israelites sees a Christian as an Idol worshipper and hate them very much for it so keep it up hater
We love it like that better than Yoruba Muslim that sees them as infidel

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin i see. no probs. i will check back on you wen israel is trashed in gaza. grin
I’m waiting . I know that’s already your wish because you were in support of 7th October but unfortunately you’re receiving wotowoto from them right now. Tell your rag tag brothers to come out and finish what they started

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Major1984(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.
keep dreaming, no country on Earth can defeat Israel, Iran is afraid of Israel just the way borno people are afraid of boko Haram
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by lapintoz: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is what happens to you when yanga dey sleep and you go wake am. For the next 50 years, Hamas no go near Israel.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Waterysperm: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:
yes, because of the way you guys are rejoicing over the ways the Palestinians are being killed. And killing of moslems. More will follow in Nigeria
I have been following your rantings here. I noticed how pained you are over something that is happening is far away Middle East. Have you ever complained about the killings of Christians in Nigeria the same way this one is paining you? Now let me tell you the truth, you are a hypocrite and full-time Olodo.
Now coming to the second reason why I have to quote you. I noticed the way you have been glorifying the killing of Christians in Nigeria due to the forgiving nature of Christians and you think your Islamic Rats can withstand the wrath of Christians when it starts. Someday it will get to that. But remember today's date, we will soon reunite you guys with your kinsmen in Niger and Chad Republic when it starts. I repeat, remember today's date cos it will soon get to that level.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
God is satisfied with the Zionist. Hallelujah forever.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eidris01:
Israel hates you. Wake up!
Yes they hate me I accepted. You Yoruba Muslim hates Christian too so I’m happy my enemies are getting it hot.
As long as the Yoruba Muslims are Masturbating with Israel dealt, I’m the most happiest man

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
What does Hamas represent to the Palestinians?
You’ve demilitarized the country…
Hamas is a resistance group.
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
How long will Palestinian looks on the face of suffering….
Everyone saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves…. Agreed.
But does Palestinian also have the same right ?
Even if they do what do they have to fight with?
I don’t like Palestinian either, but call a spade a spade.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.
what exactly does Hamas want?what does the Palestinians want?this is a question you need to ask before you comment,what this people want is unrealistic,they have vowed to wipe out isreal and reclaim the land,they have been offered their own state on five different times but they rejected it insisting there is nothing like isreal,why can't they embrace peace and have their own country side by side with isreal?if attacked isreal must defend itself and this is what is happening,the civilians casualties are a regrettable collateral damage but Hamas supposed to think about their people first before instigating a war.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
dnawah:
Hezbollah don see the hand writings on the walls,"traye traye,la bomb la bomb".
I swear, them don abandon Hamas quick quick

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hamas don buy market wey pass them

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Blow up everything that’s blowable in gaza 😂😂

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??
bloody terrorists .. kill them all

God Bless Israel and their lovers 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera propagandists will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.
palestine lost the sympathy of other countries have for them imagine hamas invade hospital and start beheading new born babies in as much Muslim people love watch isis or boko haram beheading prisoners we Christians do see beheading as evil

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

Hamas started this remember?.

They attacked and killed children, the elderly, and many citizens of isreal in an unprovoked attack.

No sane country would support such a barbaric and cowardly attack.

Israel declared war on them afterwards and it is war now. They should man up enough to fight the way Ukraine is standing up to Russia and stop using civilians as human Shields.

No sane person would support Hamas and Israel has given them conditions to a cease fire...Release all the hostages' you took during the attack on Israel.

What is stopping them?

Iran and Hezbollah are the real targets here by the way. Israel is itching to go for them. They just need an excuse. A good excuse at that
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
The once that carry the mark of the beast on their forehead
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
I love dis news

Steady bombing of all terrorists till thy kingdom come cool
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
ClitRaider:

You, Hamas and all sympathisers have brain damage.
When ragtag Hamas breached borderlands to murder thousands Israelis in their homes, y'all mofos celebrating ha?!
Let Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey fvck with Israel and find out what will happen.

An African proverb said-

"If you kick a Lion when it is down, May God help you when it gets up".

The Vawulence you seek, you will get it in hundred folds- IDF.
You don’t go about abusing anyone because it’s a faceless forum….
Learn how to give point without showing you lack home training.
The supposed claim border belongs to Palestine according to UN.
Read history…
It’s just a genocide.
Before the October 7th, google how many times a year do Isreal drop explosive in Gaza stripe.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by sucess001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed

Pls stop inputiing what is not true to scriptures
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Goodiep: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
the level of inducctrination of an average arab man is beyond imagination, while countries are busy researching , deveveloping human capital this victims of spsychic immobility are busy bulding grave yard and tunnells , anyway all terrorists are muslims but not all muslims, he who set fire on cannon should wait and hear the sound. your next generation will not forgive you.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
7upnigeria:

You cant beat someone, yet you went ahead and slapped them. They should be ready to face the consequences.
Before October 7th google how many times Isreal drop bombed on this people… while also controlling everything that goes in or out.
Isreal already imprisoned them in their own country…
Palestinian might also have some bad character because I wonder why Egypt sef no open her border to them.
But truth should be say regardless… This is genocide.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
budget4:
When Hamas killed innocent people na no talk ooo
If Bokoharam kill someone in sokoto
Or
Unknown Armed men in Enugun.
Should Nigeria military delete everyone in the region.
Like Obasanjo did in odi community?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Go and cheer & join BokoHaram and see if you'll live to tell your story grin
Bokoharam and Hamas are different.
Bokoharam is complete terrorist.
While Hamas is resistance group.
If I should ask you… who will fight for Palestine.
The country has no soldier.
UN don give order tire, Isreal no gree free dem.
Make dem just dey suffer dey go?
That doesn’t mean I support the Murder commited by Hamas…. I 100% against it.
The same way I’m 100% against Isreal occupation.
Murder is murder irrespective of the skin color or which ethnicity.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Can you screenshot your comment on the first attack from Hamas that killed thousands in ISREAL

I want to check something pls
Not every time you get to comment… but we all know Isreal will revenge, but no one will ever think Isreal will decide to erase the whole Gaza.
Murder is Murder irrespective of which party.
I’m closer to Isreal than I’m to Palestine.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Iamzik:

Read what you typed again.... slowly and check whether it makes sense. Someone tells you that you have no right to live will you surender your neck to slaughter or fight to liberate yourself?

Two state solution was proposed 3 times. Israel has relinquished land many times but Palestinians don't want a state. What they want is to erase Israel from the surface of the earth and that will never happen
Learn to pass your message without abuse.
Because they refuse 2 state solution does that warrant for their genocide.
Because Biafra people say them won comot Nigeria now, next time unknown Armed men attack, make Government kuku kill everyone for IMO state and Enugun?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:

If Palestinians have passed through a thousandth (0.001) of the genocide suffered by the Jews across the world, they would know to never threaten them with genocide let alone carrying it out.

The Jews have been given a thousand hate scars on their bodies across the world.
The little Iran puppets trying to overdo will receive maximum consequences.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
okoroemeka:
what exactly does Hamas want?what does the Palestinians want?this is a question you need to ask before you comment,what this people want is unrealistic,they have vowed to wipe out isreal and reclaim the land,they have been offered their own state on five different times but they rejected it insisting there is nothing like isreal,why can't they embrace peace and have their own country side by side with isreal?if attacked isreal must defend itself and this is what is happening,the civilians casualties are a regrettable collateral damage but Hamas supposed to think about their people first before instigating a war.
Before October 7th google how many times Isreal drop bombed on this people… while also controlling everything that goes in or out.
Palestinian might also have some bad character because I wonder why Egypt sef no open her border to them.
Obviously their want is unrealistic, but do they deserve this ?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
dangermouse:

Hamas started this remember?.

They attacked and killed children, the elderly, and many citizens of isreal in an unprovoked attack.

No sane country would support such a barbaric and cowardly attack.

Israel declared war on them afterwards and it is war now. They should man up enough to fight the way Ukraine is standing up to Russia and stop using civilians as human Shields.

No sane person would support Hamas and Israel has given them conditions to a cease fire...Release all the hostages' you took during the attack on Israel.

What is stopping them?

Iran and Hezbollah are the real targets here by the way. Israel is itching to go for them. They just need an excuse. A good excuse at that

Isreal started it.
Read history.
For 25 years Palestine never have peace.
Before October 7th, google how many times Isreal drop bombed on this people… while also controlling everything that goes in or out.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
There is no holy book in the world that has the name palestine. ISRAEL IS MENTIONED CONSISTENTLY IN EVERY RELIGIOUS BOOK IN THE WORLD. THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY ABOUT ISRAEL BEING A CHOSEN NATION BY GOD TO BUILD HIS TEMPLES AND PLACE OF WORSHIP.
YET EXTREMISTS ARE BUSY GIVING THEMSELVES TO SATAN AS SONS OF PERDITION.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
AND GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT ISRAEL AND ITS NEIGHBOURS THAT DESIRE PEACE.
I PRAY FOR PEACE IN JERUSALEM. sad
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by pol23: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Psalmistproject:

If Palestinians have passed through a thousandth (0.001) of the genocide suffered by the Jews across the world, they would know to never threaten them with genocide let alone carrying it out.

The Jews have been given a thousand hate scars on their bodies across the world.
The little Iran puppets trying to overdo will receive maximum consequences.
If Isreal really know the pain of holocaust, because people that really experienced it are no longer around.
If this current acclaimed Isreali inhabitants really know the pain of holocaust, dem no go dey do Palestine like this.
Isreal and the Jew wil only have more hatred with this… I went to Tel-Aviv in January… never thought I will be the one throwing stone at Isreal few months after…
I don’t really care about Palestine and obviously never going to visit (war or no war)
But Palestinian deserves the right to live too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.