Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57127 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:
grin grin grin grin grin
Hamas that is already begging for a ceasefire.
You dey here dey beat your chest.
From Nigerian 13th tribe of Israel tabloid,.abi.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:
grin grin grin grin grin
grin why will u beg for ceasefire, when the resolution for ceasefire was voted out by the united nations? is it not obvious, there is no ceasefire possible simply becos hamas asked? but u see, hamas is ahead of the social media war grin right now, its israel that dont want peace. hamas has tried to negotiate grin thunderfire ceasefire grin grin fvck israel
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
dalaman:
Hamas are cowards. They've all ran away.
The ram that push back did so to reinforce.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin grin[right][/right]
Krismas:
grin why will u beg for ceasefire, when the resolution for ceasefire was voted out by the united nations? is it not obvious, there is no ceasefire possible simply becos hamas asked? but u see, hamas is ahead of the social media war grin right now, its israel that dont want peace. hamas has tried to negotiate grin thunderfire ceasefire grin grin fvck israel
you be funny man Walai
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Risingsunn: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Emilo:

They fight so because of bombs from Israel airplanes. Without those bombs, Hamas would have finished Israel one on one and they know it
grin grin how old are you?/

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
mikeapollo:

Some rogues enter your country to slaughter 1,200 citizens, and you say their country is taking this too far?
Will you be willing to allow someone kill you or your kids and siblings for free?
Abeg shift!
grin this how u were supporting ukraine last year grin oct 7, israel killed their own kids and siblings and blamed it on hamas.
why do u think the israelis are saying there will be reckoning for natanyahu after this war?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Monsignor22:
This one will really pain Hamas terrorist sympathizers here, especially those Aboki cows and yorubaa muslim miscreants that want the destruction of Israel, but God's own people can never be destroyed.

Elohim bless the people of Isreal
F**k Islam
F**k Hamas terrorists
JesusWeed + IsraelColorado = above.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

From Nigerian 13th tribe of Israel tabloid,.abi.
Hamas asked for a 5days ceasefire in exchange for the release Of 70hostages.
grin grin grin grin
By the time Israel is done with this jihad,hamas will never dare Israel again.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by themanderon: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin Oga, can u just grow up? what mumu military might has israel that makes the americans run to their wars all the time? right now, there are several american battleship in the Mediterranean to help israel and as we speak 5000 american marines are paticipating in the war inside gaza with the IDF. Israel cannot stand on its own

That's what you think. We're those Arabs standing on their own when they all gathered their armies to fight Israel in 1948 and in 1967?

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:
cheesy grin grin grin grin[right][/right]you be funny man Walai
. grin how funny am i? am better informed than you. period. israel is between the devil and the red sea at the moment
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hamas go chook hand for tortoise yansh na the result be this

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
themanderon:

That's what you think. We're those Arabs standing on their own when they all gathered their armies to fight Israel in 1948 and in 1967?
grin who was standing by them in 48 and 67? talk to me
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by misreal(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
. grin how funny am i? am better informed than you. period. israel is between the devil and the red sea at the moment
Where then is hamas?
Heaven Abi?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
What does Hamas represent to the Palestinians?
You’ve demilitarized the country…
Hamas is a resistance group.
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
How long will Palestinian looks on the face of suffering…. another TERRORIST found
Everyone saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves…. Agreed.
But does Palestinian also have the same right ?
Even if they do what do they have to fight with?
I don’t like Palestinian either, but call a spade a spade.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by themanderon: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Krismas:
grin who was standing by them in 48 and 67? talk to me

Who was standing with the Arabs talk to me? grin
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Blow up everything that’s blowable in gaza 😂😂

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??
bloody terrorists .. kill them all

God Bless Israel and their lovers 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂
U deserve vawulence d'or

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
Blow up everything that’s blowable in gaza 😂😂

If hamas have the power and weapon Israel has you think they will give a fvck about children in Israel hospital ??
bloody terrorists .. kill them all

God Bless Israel and their lovers 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Modified: some terrorist sympathizers are calling Iran 😂😂 I laugh in Swahili because you people don’t know what’s on ground .. Iran is America’s main target … US is just waiting for Iran to make any direct move against Israel 😂😂 even Al Jazeera will not be able to televise what will happen in Iran 😂😂😂
Those Al Jazeera na anti- isreal

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Krismas(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:

Where then is hamas?
Heaven Abi?
grin hamas? they born for this! most of them have never known any other life. born in gaza raised in gaza and its always lack want insecurity death and imprisonment. it routine. its israel that pretends it can be at peace while blockading other peoples right for same! tell me have dey been sleeping with two eyes closed in israel lately?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

World created by you or your stupidity?
By your Mohammed and Headslamming Virgins waiting for you

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
misreal:
grin grin grin grin grin

You only read the headline from an israeli blemished point of view and not the wording of the text released by qassam brigade spokesperson.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Death to all Terrorists! angry

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
mascot87:
Death to all head slamming terrorists both locally and internationally
Locally and internationally grin grin
Vawulence flows through u
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
nnachukz:

You are not even up to date with the terrorist you are supporting. Hamas that has been asking for support from Muslim countries. He even got angry that the Arab nations leaders could not bring up any tangible solutions in their just concluded meeting to stop Isreal.

Who is he, is hamas a he?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by MrsTblooms: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Israel the propagandist!!!! With this there should be no Hamas again, let see whether you have won this war. [b][/b]
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:

Who is he, is hamas a he?
A leader from that group is a he.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.
u fo wait tire
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thoughty2:

If your brain cells were working well, you would have noticed I never mentioned Christian in my post. It's so pathetic that your hatred for the Jews has eaten deep into your mind that you can't even think straight anymore.

You are not the one to tell me who the fight is between. And I so much love the fact that the Jews are paying you cowardly Muslims in your own coin. I wish northern Nigerian Christians can also fcvk your behinds dry the way Israel is fcvking Gaza right now.

You depraved souls, your murderous campaigns all over the world will soon come to an end.
you dont need to mention the word for me to know where you stand and how you stand. your igorance stinks literally into my nose from my phone screen.

who do you call jews? did you not see the biblical passage I quoted? you fool I am not a muslim you cannot even see that because your stupidity is leading you.

but let me help your sorry ass again with another passage.

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.romans 2:28-9
the real israel or jews are christians!!

dis you see the above? idiot. dont quote me saying rubbish.

what you see happing in the fake israel today is a political jamboree. for a purpose and fools like you cannot see the handwritting on the wall.
when the mark of the beast is out mumus like you will be the first to line up and take it
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Faposky95: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

[i]These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed
.[/

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN....
Close the Gentile Age.....?!
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
pol23:
What does Hamas represent to the Palestinians?
You’ve demilitarized the country…
Hamas is a resistance group.
If many of us are born in Palestine, we won’t only cheer Hamas.. but joined them.
How long will Palestinian looks on the face of suffering….
Everyone saying Isreal have the right to defend themselves…. Agreed.
But does Palestinian also have the same right ?
Even if they do what do they have to fight with?
I don’t like Palestinian either, but call a spade a spade.
This is the highest form of genocide and it’s dehumaning that most so called liberal state support this nonsense.

Read what you typed again.... slowly and check whether it makes sense. Someone tells you that you have no right to live will you surender your neck to slaughter or fight to liberate yourself?

Two state solution was proposed 3 times. Israel has relinquished land many times but Palestinians don't want a state. What they want is to erase Israel from the surface of the earth and that will never happen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza / ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.