Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

She Wants Me: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me: What Do I Do? (2142 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by izeek(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
i have this colleague at work who has been bugging me for sex to the point where it has now become some sort of challenge. she has gone as far as placing monetary bet on the issue.
i have even invited me girl to my office so she knows i have some1 am really serious about, i have told her countless times that am not interested, and all i know how to tell alady off.
funny thing is that she says she doesnt care about my girlfriend, dat she just has this feeling that i can satisfy her sexually.
i actually try avoiding her, but she comes everyday to my office for daily updates.
i even went as far as asigning my colleague to attend to her yet she still bugs me.
calls me at odd hours, text and wat eva u can imagine.
now am scared of saying this to any1 even my gf, cos she has always said she knws that there are girls there toasting me and i have not really said the truth.
well i cant leave this job cos am due to get married b4 the middle of the month.
wat do i do,
sleep with her and let it lie there? will it ever lie there? what if she wants more than i can give.
moreso i dont want to do the sex thing cos i want to be faithful to me wife,, and my boss has an eye for her yet she pretends not to notice.
abeg m,ake una help me beg am cos she dey visit nairaland seriously.
i cant mention her name but i know she will read this post, if possible reply.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by Busta(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
U again?
U seem to have issues with confronting pple.

Once again, I'll say like i said in your other post . .Stand your grounds!!!
no is "NO". na by force? she's not even your boss, so push her away, scream NO at her,
unless of course, u're the one leading her on. As long as u've told her that u are not interested.
block all form of communication with her and do not lead her on.
if i were u, i'll let your girlfriend/fiancee know what is going on . . .seems like she might go to any extent which will include telling your girl stuffs or making up stuffs/lies bout u.

sooner or later . . . she'll get the message.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
hey make sure you document all that is going on in case she tries to turn it into some sexual harrasment case

by the way in festac are you from i lived in 322 road b close block 3
and do you have recent pictures of festac i can get from you?
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by Seun(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2008
Just say no and stand by your word. She can't force you, can she?
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chinda3: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
dont do it,if u do it, she will blackmail u with it and believe me she is looking for dat opportunity
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by bawomolo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2008
report ur coworker to your supervisor or management. it's something called SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by izeek(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2008
@omega2red, sorry i dont actually have pics of festac but i can try helping out to see what i can do. tanx for the advise
by his grace, did u ever consider that this might actually be some kind of temptation of some sort?
wat if i do am come find out say i no longer dey interested in my girl?
or dont u knw things like that happen.
i knw all ladies will actually tell u that they dont care if u got a gf, but the truth still remains that at some point she will amke demands.
moreso i love my girl and dont want to do this to her.
as for those who asked me to report her as a sexual harrasment case, no forget say this nah "NAIJA" .
i love my job. and wud not loose it for anything, but same goes for my dignity.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2008
Seun:

Just say no and stand by your word. She can't force you, can she?
Poster, go with this.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by NoStress: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2008
i second that wink
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by kalmebad(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster

Dont start what u wont finish
One bite, u might be hooked
D consequences u might not stand to bear
Be strong and stand ur ground
Nairalanders have spoken!!
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by izeek(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
she just walked out of my office right now, and she did read the post like i said.
well i have told her that she actually is not my type but she just laffed and walked away. promising to upgrade to my type. her exact words.
funny tin is dat if i was wat i used to be i for don take up the offer. like my colleague just said , pregnancy don make me le( my wifey is preg)
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by Seun(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
It's not such a big deal; she's just flirting with you. You're taking it far too seriously.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by izeek(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
at my age i tink i know wat flirt is and wen some1 has a lostful eye. she is provocative, and maybe it extends to grabbing my balls wen she meets me at the corridor?
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by hammers(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
Wat a lucky chap.

Why not me?

I bet she'll be hating me by now cos she'll enjoy every minute of it and immiditely get tired of it.

Where u dey work?

I need to visit u. Am up to the task.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
Lol grin grin grin the world is never fair o.

Those who get dnt want
Those who want dnt get.

Listen hammers, some opportunities as u may call it are sometimes a grave. Not all mannas r from heaven. . . some are poisonous!
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by ayomifull(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
Please dont do it there is more to it if you have tried so hard and she is still adamant. Cant sexual harasement be reported in Nigeria? Sit her down pretend to be talking to her and record your conversation, oh poor me this wont work since you said she is reading this. Dont destroy the home you are just building by sleeping with one stupid girl. What a girl would pester a man for sex? things are happening in the world today o, God save us.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by izeek(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
help me tell am say when d hammer go fall from heaven, no be only him bALLS go dey affected. smiley
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Izeek
Similar thing happened to me last year. Well, mine was online. Met a gal online (yahoo chatroom). Told her I have a gal (committed relationship), and she said she doesn't care. It got to an extent that she started sending me airtime, sending sms, midnight calls, etc. At last, she visited Port Harcourt from Kano. Hmmmmm, she saw everything to herself but refused to give up.

Please never u fall for her ooooooooooo!
efuah:

Lol grin grin grin the world is never fair o.

Those who get dnt want
Those who want dnt get.

Listen hammers, some opportunities as u may call it are sometimes a grave. Not all mannas r from heaven. . . some are poisonous!
U seem to know everything. How come? How can an opportunity become a grave oooooooo, then that is no longer an opportunity but a cause!
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
Anything that will help a man to spew milk out of his snake fish. . . they call it opportunity. No matter the latter consequence, they dnt give a hoot. . . the first satisfaction is what matters to them. . . i mean some men, those who gat their feelings in thier heads(it controls them)! grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2008
chukz4real:

@Izeek
Similar thing happened to me last year. Well, mine was online. Met a girl online (yahoo chatroom). Told her I have a girl (committed relationship), and she said she doesn't care. It got to an extent that she started sending me airtime, sending sms, midnight calls, etc. At last, she visited Port Harcourt from Kano. Hmmmmm, she saw everything to herself but refused to give up.
So what happend? Am more interested here grin tongue
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Efuah
Like that expression; "Anything that will help a man to spew milk out of his snake fish. . . they call it opportunity". How I wish I know how the supposed snake rili looked like! Well, giving such gals a trial won't be bad anyway!
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
You no know snake fish? How old r u sef? grin tongue
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Efuah
The snake fish wey I know dey stay inside water. How come im manage buy milk wey im dey spew?
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
Pretence go kill the son of man o o o angry

We have two snake fish(es) lol grin. . . one lives in water, for the other one, water lives in it! tongue People carry it around. grin
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by kingkams(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
Bros, don't do what you will live to regret. The good thing is she cant rape you.

Stand by your word. NO Means No. period.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Efuah
U mean the snake has a bearer right? Explain pls
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
chukz4real:

@Efuah
You mean the snake has a bearer right? Explain please

Na wa for u buddy, u shd av told me u're a kid. I prefer students that are far older than me. . . I teach old women n men not ya type. . . now go n read ya books. grin tongue
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
efuah:

Na wa for u buddy, u should av told me u're a kid. I prefer students that are far older than me. . . I teach old women n men not ya type. . . now go n read ya books. grin tongue

How I wish my teacher recommends some of the books
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by hammers(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
@efuah

Life is all about risks.

I am fully armed and prepared grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by kolaoloye(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2008
@poster,
Resist the devil and he she shall flee from you.
Tell your spouse about her.She will handle the situation.
efuah:

Pretence go kill the son of man o o o angry

We have two snake fish(es) lol grin. . . one lives in water, for the other one, water lives in it! tongue People carry it around. grin

Hmn,madam Lecturer.
chukz4real:

@Efuah
You mean the snake has a bearer right? Explain please

Go and enrol with her institution,Shikenah.
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by chukz4real(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Hammers
Don't mind Efuah, while her mate are busy speaking in tongues, she's there speaking in teeth!
Re: She Wants Me: What Do I Do? by efuah(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
I graduated from tongues speaking to teeth long ago. . . as for tongues, my boy can even do better! tongue

kola kola kola, i will smack u oh! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Guys Only Want You Because Of Your Parents? / Loving The Wrong Person / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.