Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, (58323 Views)

Force PRO Hosts Comedian Shortcut, Others, Praises Entertainment Industry / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Okechinwadike: 5:37am On Nov 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TILL TODAY NOT A SINGLE PERSON CAN BEAT DIA SHEST AND SAY IT WITH DIA FULL SHEST THAT THIS AND THAT IS WHAT THIS OBI CUBANA BOY DOES FOR A LIVING
no go look for money! de there de envy someone who has left poverty. you want him to be poor like you,then you will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Okechinwadike: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2023
SavageResponse:

How did he make the money he used to build those hotels?
this is total envy . shebi you sent EFCC they ve released him yet you are not satisfied! must you die in envy and jealousy? dude go and look for money and stop being envious.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by 99persait(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Many people don't know obi is richer than tilunbu.

Chop the life of your head obi. We dey your back.
obi cubans aka overnight billionaire.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Futurecrown(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I just dey whine those people wey dey say cubana na dollar billionaire baba. Si don't think he's ever worth $200M
You re a bad Girl.... I don laugh tire.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Okechinwadike:
no go look for money! de there de envy someone who has left poverty. you want him to be poor like you,then you will be happy.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Run along and suck cow breast

SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Jake420:

How did shettima have enough money to fund Boko haram for over the past decade??😭

ODE MUMU

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Stop being bitter about the success of others. Obi cubanna is a certified business man. He owns many lounges Across Nigeria and still own other known businesses.

ODE HOW DID HE GET THE MONEY TO OWN MANY LOUNGES AND KNOWN BUSINESSES?

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2023
2pacarnate:

Hate is killing.You must be from the west marjorly or north,help your life biko.This guy have cubana club for many years back but stayed low-key while people think Cubana chief priest is the boss,this guy only came out when Cubana club come Owerri and chief priest was planning to start his own but you definitely here dey jonze

Igbos are the tribe wey Sabi go loud at the same time na tribe wey Sabi dey low-key pass

It's not my fault you are not igbo,deal with it

Like Nas said,n**gas hate fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer.ntorrrrrr

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR HATE IS KILLING

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Hotel
Club
Odogwu bitters
Odogwu hammer
Odogwu Malay
Real estate
E-hailing
Importation

ODE

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by theamazonguru(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Westchester:
I swear to god if i no make this money next two years na oshole straight… undecided sad
Just negodinu ego cry
Abeg these men get two heads?

Oshole?
Bros please don't try it.
I know you might be joking but in case you are not, abeg don't try oshole

He who God will bless, he will bless. .

It is better to be blessed naturally by God than for you to force the blessing through one ritual or the other.

Just increase your hustle and pray more.
God's blessing is sure.

Okele gbigbe pelu alaafia........

Think about it.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Ekalerdehan: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Yet no one knows wetin dis guy dey do for money?

So his clubs no dey enough for you?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Richb44: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Thought you were is PA so how come you couldn't answer that, nairaland home nuisance..

Macphenson:

You can go to his house in Abuja and ask him so.you get a direct response.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by nkemoma(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2023
toprealman:
This is not that buffoon called Chief priest, milking Their Imo state like mad!!!

That one is a foolish cow..

Obi jus de do im own codedly.. but I detest him and his likes for their silence in the midst of evil.

They prefer the masses worship them.. so they keep mum to evil
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE

I believe your mother is useless
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by blueAgent(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2023
kaludestiny10:
God, na when you go answer my call legitimately?

Soon.

My own call dey on speed dial grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Westchester:

Na when I reach 70 the money go come? When the doctor will restrict me to some kind of foods or when my dik can’t stand erect at the sight of freshly baked young kpekus? undecided tongue

I wonder grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by toprealman: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2023
nkemoma:

That one is a foolish cow..

Obi jus de do im own codedly.. but I detest him and his likes for their silence in the midst of evil.

They prefer the masses worship them.. so they keep mum to evil
In a system that has been bastardized, Wike can decide to demolish all his clubs in Abj. Lagos state government can close all his operation in Eko for no reason.
Go to court, you will wait forever. The government uses such rascality to tame biz owners. Did you see Elumelu being dragged about by Tinubu’s APC. The day he says no, UBA issa goal!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Macphenson: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2023
Richb44:
Thought you were is PA so how come you couldn't answer that, nairaland home nuisance..

like ur father
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by shortIGBOman: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Elibaba1:

You funny o!
Igbo men get mulla forget. On how una and Hausa no wan allow them near power, dem still dey very established and stupendously wealthy.

Mother is power. When you have money, you have power. Igbo no get power because the no get money.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by nkemoma(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2023
toprealman:

In a system that has been bastardized, Wike can decide to demolish all his clubs in Abj. Lagos state government can close all his operation in Eko for no reason.
Go to court, you will wait forever. The government uses such rascality to tame biz owners. Did you see Elumelu being dragged about by Tinubu’s APC. The day he says no, UBA issa goal!

On point my brother....
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Bigchristo: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Yet no one knows wetin dis guy dey do for money?
Obi Cubana owns a business that gain patronage from both legit and illegitimate people and such night life and hotel business are profitable
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Love800(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2023
Introduce me to agriculture
Agricmoney:
that's nice

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Agricmoney(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Love800:
Introduce me to agriculture

Just take your time and look any part of agriculture that catches your fancy revert back to me.You don't just jump into agriculture

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Agricmoney(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
quote author=Love800 post=126997613]Introduce me to agriculture[/quote]

Just take your time and look any part of agriculture that catches your fancy revert back to me.You don't just jump into agriculture
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Okechinwadike: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID
de there no go Hussle. don't worry obi cubanna will come and tell you what he does for a living WITCH. you wore envy like agbada
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dshocker:

I believe your mother is useless

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER SAID TO YOU DURING THE FAMILY MEETING THEY CONVENED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU ALWAYS PEEP THE GIRLS AND WOMEN IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY BATHING IN YOUR COMPOUND BACKYARD BATHROOM

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jubrilELsudan: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Okechinwadike:
de there no go Hussle. don't worry obi cubanna will come and tell you what he does for a living WITCH. you wore envy like agbada

INDEED YOU BE CONFAM ODE

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Love800(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Which type of agriculture will u advice me to start?
Though, i ave been thinking of potatoe.
Agricmoney:

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Agricmoney(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Love800:
Which type of agriculture will u advice me to start?
Though, i ave been thinking of potatoe.

I can advice you on a whole lot of agricultural enterprises but to be honest with you, it has to come from your drive except you just want to experiment on it which is not good as our motive is profit maximization, with the health and financial power of the client still intact. Potato farming is also nice too. But follow what your heart deems fit and ready to explore, because no man enjoys why he sees as a punishment

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Love800(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tank u.

But how do one start at?
And hw can i get customers?
For the potatoe.
Agricmoney:

I can advice you on a whole lot of agricultural enterprises but to be honest with you, it has to come from your drive except you just want to experiment on it which is not good as our motive is profit maximization, with the health and financial power of the client still intact. Potato farming is also nice too. But follow what your heart deems fit and ready to explore, because no man enjoys why he sees as a punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.