Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, (58324 Views)

Force PRO Hosts Comedian Shortcut, Others, Praises Entertainment Industry / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Dshocker(m): 2:26am On Nov 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

SAME WORDS YOUR FATHER SAID TO YOU DURING THE FAMILY MEETING THEY CONVENED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU ALWAYS PEEP THE GIRLS AND WOMEN IN YOUR YARD WHEN THEY BATHING IN YOUR COMPOUND BACKYARD BATHROOM

Useless religion, causing problem here and there.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Shevchenkko: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE HOW DID HE GET THE MONEY TO OWN MANY LOUNGES AND KNOWN BUSINESSES?
Mumu everyone is not lazy like you.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Agricmoney(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Love800:
Tank u.

But how do one start at?
And hw can i get customers?
For the potatoe.

You can start anywhere. And. For the customers, no man can be hungry forever

Anyway, Agriculture is life.a
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Love800(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
I really need to know abt that aspect of marketing so i can sell.

Drop some ideas pls
Agricmoney:

You can start anywhere. And. For the customers, no man can be hungry forever

Anyway, Agriculture is life.a
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Agricmoney(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Love800:
I really need to know abt that aspect of marketing so i can sell.

Drop some ideas pls

No man can be hungry forever meaning there is always a market for it

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Love800(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ok
Tank u
Agricmoney:

No man can be hungry forever meaning there is always a market for it

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.