Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, (58326 Views)

Force PRO Hosts Comedian Shortcut, Others, Praises Entertainment Industry / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by shortIGBOman: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Many people don't know obi is richer than tilunbu.

Chop the life of your head obi. We dey your back.

No Igbo Man get money rich MC Oluomo. All Igbo People money na audio money.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by NAC1666: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Cubana works for Tinubu. Including emoney. Know this and know peace. I attended his 14th wedding anniversary,it was so obvious

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by StraightGaay: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eriggs:
dem MANNA don show dis kid shege for here . D cook could av bin d oldest person in ur house 🏠 grin
No days pass by without dem MANNA inside his brain, and she doesn't even know u exist in life. Beta no go die for person wey no send ur life obitins
I no send your like too
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Idaytesj29(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol 😆

Infact, he is richer than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by oluwaseyi0: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Yet no one knows wetin dis guy dey do for money?

Probably a top drug Lord

No one should quote me and mention hotel or club

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by opeekiti: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
And we want the naira not to fall?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Ashawoman82: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Westchester:
I swear to god if i no make this money next two years na oshole straight… undecided sad
Just negodinu ego cry
Abeg these men get two heads?
e tire me bro.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Emdebby2: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
All the commentators asking how he made his money should ask google.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Hollyharjii: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm... e deep o but na the truth be that sha
Yungmil:

Baba easy no be everybody go blow oo

Just enjoy your life everyday and be greatful.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by DDIA: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TILL TODAY NOT A SINGLE PERSON CAN BEAT DIA SHEST AND SAY IT WITH DIA FULL SHEST THAT THIS AND THAT IS WHAT THIS OBI CUBANA BOY DOES FOR A LIVING
What do you mean? angry

I can beat my chest and tell you with my full chest he is into drugs and rituals. grin

Abi you want make I go carry BBN Dorathy make she follow me join chest? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Bliss62: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obi cubana and Dino Melaye should be mates at Abuja

They moved in to hustle and made it big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by PoliteActivist: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

SavageResponse:

How did he make the money he used to build those hotels?

jubrilELsudan:
TILL TODAY NOT A SINGLE PERSON CAN BEAT DIA SHEST AND SAY IT WITH DIA FULL SHEST THAT THIS AND THAT IS WHAT THIS OBI CUBANA BOY DOES FOR A LIVING

Macphenson:

Did u care to check the number of hotels he owns?

Did you care to check the number of clubs he owns all over the Nation?

Dyfynezz12:

Y u want know?

This video will educate you folks
Watch from 2:53 min mark if you don't have data

After so much struggle and a guy finally makes it people who don't know anything about me will be capping nonsense

4 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR3VomrCCgc?si=pDdI4pzpYZES5H1v

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Akanbimi: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
If nah suffer e dey suffer, you no go talk this nonsense. He's wealthy and that's it.

SavageResponse:

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Advocate500: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

as much as I believe this question are good,it shouldn't be limited to obi cubana , tinubu should equally explain to us how he makes his money before capturing Lagos,if obi cubana join politics tomorrow,I believe this question will not be necessary again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by FashionCookie(f): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Make una enjoy abeg. Na only 1 life we get embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Advocate500: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
nkemoma:
These r d idiots supporting wicked rulers.. just for selfish gains and to stay relevant .

I envy them not..
agree 💯
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Icrave4u: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Advocate500: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
you are correct 💯 , but I believe is not limited to obi cubana, tinubu should explain to us how he made his money before joining politics? If tomorrow obi cubana join politics,all this question will not be necessary again,to build a better society,we asking and answering some questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Originalsly: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Be patient ... whatever is hidden in the dark must come to light ... don't be surprised to hear his next address is in the US.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by toprealman: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
nkemoma:
These r d idiots supporting wicked rulers.. just for selfish gains and to stay relevant .

I envy them not..
This is not that buffoon called Chief priest, milking Their Imo state like mad!!!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by patrickcollins: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

Why not proceed to his house to ask him yourself or go to any police station close to you and report as a whistleblower

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Illegal1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

omoh..........if u say nah juju,abeg go do ur own.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Jcomtrader: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Macphenson:

Even his manager Cubana chief priest is very rich.

Bad belle people

Clown does not know some vi clubs make more than 30 to 50m a weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Dshocker(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

So of all the several businesses he possesses, you still cannot see anyone?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Dshocker(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Obi no see Seyi Tinubu back

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by COMPAQ(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Afro3:
Nice

Tacky house in my view. Typical Igbo man house. Big, loud, with no class.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Westchester(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
77up:
Everything get time Oga,Sha no use innocent soul with this your over speed for money.

Na when I reach 70 the money go come? When the doctor will restrict me to some kind of foods or when my dik can’t stand erect at the sight of freshly baked young kpekus? undecided tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by jimcaddy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yet everyone wonders why the price of Naira to Dollars keep going up. Nigerians are hoarding Dollars, meaning supply is very limited. I've said it a thousand times that we are the problem of ourselves in this Nigeria. Even the owners of the Dollars do not hoard their currency the way we Nigerians do. Like we just like to abuse everything all in the name of show off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Dshocker(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

Hotel
Club
Odogwu bitters
Odogwu hammer
Odogwu Malay
Real estate
E-hailing
Importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Tayorshd87: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Westchester:
I swear to god if i no make this money next two years na oshole straight… undecided sad
Just negodinu ego cry
Abeg these men get two heads?

Ewooooo 😲 Koda fun omo yoruba nitori pe orunmila óò kọwa bẹ..

Wait wait and wait for nature to plan it for you after all ,

Life na vanity 😖

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Nefort: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Macphenson:

Even his manager Cubana chief priest is very rich.

Bad belle people
The question is how did he get the money to establish those business? Can you answer that?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.