Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, (58325 Views)

Force PRO Hosts Comedian Shortcut, Others, Praises Entertainment Industry / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by engrjacuzzi: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
I don't trust the source of his money... it's either he is illuminati, drug baron, or a secret society member.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by 2pacarnate(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TILL TODAY NOT A SINGLE PERSON CAN BEAT DIA SHEST AND SAY IT WITH DIA FULL SHEST THAT THIS AND THAT IS WHAT THIS OBI CUBANA BOY DOES FOR A LIVING

Hate is killing.You must be from the west marjorly or north,help your life biko.This guy have cubana club for many years back but stayed low-key while people think Cubana chief priest is the boss,this guy only came out when Cubana club come Owerri and chief priest was planning to start his own but you definitely here dey jonze

Igbos are the tribe wey Sabi go loud at the same time na tribe wey Sabi dey low-key pass

It's not my fault you are not igbo,deal with it

Like Nas said,n**gas hate fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer.ntorrrrrr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Yet no one knows wetin dis guy dey do for money?

Na Tinibu boy nah.....very smart and industrious, with first class I guess ......
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Shevchenkko: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
I smell Jealousy
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by djon78(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

How did he make the money he used to build those hotels?

See question??
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Shevchenkko: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TILL TODAY NOT A SINGLE PERSON CAN BEAT DIA SHEST AND SAY IT WITH DIA FULL SHEST THAT THIS AND THAT IS WHAT THIS OBI CUBANA BOY DOES FOR A LIVING
Stop being bitter about the success of others. Obi cubanna is a certified business man. He owns many lounges Across Nigeria and still own other known businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by EyenIbibio1: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
We don't know who Short cut is over here in Fernando Poo, and why the display of dollars?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by viodemus: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

what if he say na social media, marketing, and clubs. Whatever, I don't know.

What does oluomo do? Even yet, how did the fraudulent criminal in aso rock get his riches? Bullion van, remember!.

- from my view, the fraudulent criminal stole from the sw and the national treasury money, through bullying, connections, and associates.
to me, that is not hardwork money, it is more of greed opportunity and systematic stealing than hardwork.
Sometimes, anybody can be rich through unhindered and unpunishable stealing. The curse will fall on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Samkuljax(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obi no get sujimoto money not to talk of tinubu
KingAzubuike:
Many people don't know obi is richer than tilunbu.

Chop the life of your head obi. We dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Elibaba1: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
shortIGBOman:

No Igbo Man get money rich MC Oluomo. All Igbo People money na audio money.

You funny o!
Igbo men get mulla forget. On how una and Hausa no wan allow them near power, dem still dey very established and stupendously wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by johnwegs(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
how tinubu take make en own money
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Caleycash(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

Did you check that when he was a nobody?, idiot!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by highness25(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

e fall from heaven. Ask God, he will tell you
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Caleycash(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
engrjacuzzi:
I don't trust the source of his money... it's either he is illuminati, drug baron, or a secret society member.
No one gives a fvck about what you think, onye ara go and make your own money, quit the jealousy and hatred!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by CoronaVirusPro: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
2pacarnate:

Hate is killing.You must be from the west marjorly or north,help your life biko.This guy have cubana club for many years back but stayed low-key while people think Cubana chief priest is the boss,this guy only came out when Cubana club come Owerri and chief priest was planning to start his own but you definitely here dey jonze

Igbos are the tribe wey Sabi go loud at the same time na tribe wey Sabi dey low-key pass

It's not my fault you are not igbo,deal with it

Like Nas said,n**gas hate fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer.ntorrrrrr

Naxo!

He is the only one running a club in Nigeria!

Is it not Igbo`s? Like we don't know the play! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by CaptainFM1: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Africans colonizing one another in the name of show off and money spendings. All these are by product of slavery and racist mentality. Now, we are meting it on our fellow black men.

Our mumu is legendary.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Lavzz: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Go kill yourself...
IjebuWarrior:
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Lavzz: 2:29am On Nov 16, 2023
He used your brain to make it
SavageResponse:

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Jake420: 2:36am On Nov 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

How did shettima have enough money to fund Boko haram for over the past decade??😭
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Saidfx(m): 2:52am On Nov 16, 2023
jimcaddy:
Yet everyone wonders why the price of Naira to Dollars keep going up. Nigerians are hoarding Dollars, meaning supply is very limited. I've said it a thousand times that we are the problem of ourselves in this Nigeria. Even the owners of the Dollars do not hoard their currency the way we Nigerians do. Like we just like to abuse everything all in the name of show off.

Loud it!!!

They are many here on NL doing the same, that's why they won't loud it. It is now full time business to buy and sell foreign currencies in Nigeria. My lil sis is planing to do the same because her friends are doing it too. Blaming the government when we are the main problems.. Oya, make CBN go for Cubana and efcc should seek warrant to search his Abuja mansion for Benjamin bills... Shiior
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by RedAlert08(m): 2:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Good for them
Everything na turn by turn...
one day, my own hustle go pay and e go blow yakata, lola Olorun

when?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Okpollo: 2:54am On Nov 16, 2023
SavageResponse:

Let EFCC ,ICPC do the investigation that is their work. Focus on those you are paying taxes to and are not doing anything reasonable with .

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:05am On Nov 16, 2023
KingAzubuike:

If Tinubu and Atiku wasn't Politician, do you know they will be second and 3rd Richest men in Nigeria.

Obi Cubana is not even among 20 richest men in Nigeria.

When I check Tinubu's network, fear catch me, I wonder what he wants to do with the common 17Million salary paid to President cos he far richer that all those change

Na Hausa get all the Billions sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:12am On Nov 16, 2023
SavageResponse:

My Father has Houses in Abuja, but my grand Father own only one House in his life time.
Ask me how my father own the houses yet he never stole!

Same with my mum, infact my grandma was very poor, but my mum owns land everywhere now!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Diligence: 3:56am On Nov 16, 2023
Obi Cubana: The Irrepressible VINTNER...

Nigerians, nay the world loves wine all year long...

Keep making infinite money!
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by neatguy: 4:16am On Nov 16, 2023
KingAzubuike:

When I tell people that Igbos self hate is worse than inter tribal hate against Igbos on Nigeria, some sensible people online will never understand.

These are Igbos hating on successful people, look at the silly comment this one just made just to stir up hatred against Obi, after they will say Yoruba hate us, Hausa hate us.

This was how they started calling Lagos a no man's land until Lagos government started witch hunting Igbo in Lagos.

May God stop the likes of the devil that made this post in Jesus name, Amen

Every tribal hate originates on nairaland and I urge the administrators of nairaland to start deleting posts like this with needed ban on the poster.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by neatguy: 4:19am On Nov 16, 2023
When I tell people that Igbos self hate is worse than inter tribal hate against Igbos on Nigeria, some sensible people online will never understand.

These are Igbos hating on successful people, look at the silly comment this one just made just to stir up hatred against Obi, after they will say Yoruba hate us, Hausa hate us.

This was how they started calling Lagos a no man's land until Lagos government started witch hunting Igbo in Lagos.

May God stop the likes of the devil that made this post in Jesus name, Amen

Every tribal hate originates on nairaland and I urge the administrators of nairaland to start deleting posts like this with needed ban on the poster.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by CrossRhodes: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
Run along and suck cow breast
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by rafcrown(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Abracadabra money?
IjebuWarrior:

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Gbajabiamila1: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2023
The same dollar that the country is crying for its scarcity is being flaunted in bundles here. We go dey alright sha.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, by Hollyharjii: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2023
Soonest by God'sGrace
RedAlert08:

when?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.