Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff (5216 Views)

BIMS To Unlock Educational Frontiers In Nigeria's Academic Landscape / How To Activate TETFUND’s BIMS For Tertiary Institution Students / #SexforGrades: UNIPORT Bans Hugging Between Lecturers And Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by afrobadoo: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
The goal of BIMS (Beneficiary Identity Management Service) is to transform the way students, lecturers, and non-teaching staff engage with educational resources through a comprehensive platform.

BIMS seeks to improve the educational experience for all users by offering convenient access and numerous benefits. This article will explore the essential benefits that BIMS provides to each of these user groups.

BIMS significantly enhances student life by simplifying access to educational platforms. Through a streamlined single sign-on process, BIMS enables students to effortlessly navigate learning management systems, digital libraries, and academic tools without the hassle of multiple login credentials.

This time-saving and convenient approach empower students to focus more on their studies. BIMS serves as a gateway to a wealth of knowledge, connecting students seamlessly to various educational platforms, such as Eagle Scan (plagiarism checker), Blackboard (lecture repository and collaboration tool), ICDL (digital literacy program), and EBSCO (digital library).

These platforms offer diverse opportunities for improving learning experiences and cultivating essential skills.

In recognizing the crucial role of lecturers in efficiently managing educational materials, BIMS underscores the need for streamlined access.

By consolidating platforms, BIMS enhances efficiency, allowing lecturers to seamlessly navigate various services without the burden of separate registrations or authentication processes. This simplified approach empowers lecturers to dedicate more time to teaching, research, and fostering meaningful connections with students.

The non-teaching staff are not ignored in this solution as they are crucial for the effective operation of educational institutions. BIMS addresses their needs by streamlining administrative procedures and enhancing productivity overall.

Non-teaching staff can easily access necessary resources and platforms without the hassle of redundant registrations and authentication. This increased efficiency enables them to concentrate on their main duties, including student record management, event coordination, and administrative assistance.

The advantages of BIMS apply to all stakeholders involved, as it provides simplified access to educational resources, enhances collaboration and communication, promotes academic integrity, develops digital skills, and saves costs.

BIMS transforms the educational field by offering an efficient and inclusive learning experience for students, lecturers, and non-teaching staff. It equips users with comprehensive learning materials, fosters the growth of digital skills, and ensures fair access to education.

With BIMS, the educational journey becomes more streamlined, productive, and accessible for everyone involved. All thanks to TETFund, the future of education in Nigeria is looking brighter than ever.
BIMS

https://dailytimesng.com/bims-empowering-education-for-students-lecturers-and-non-teaching-staff/

3 Likes

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Hienna1: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2023
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Nice concept!
Wonderful integration!

But many won't understand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2023
ok
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by victory36(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Like all tetfund programs, after 5years you won't hear anything about it again grin

5 Likes

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by LockDown69(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Are our tertiary institutions ready for this?
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by unity004(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Seun, hw much TETFUND dey pay u to promote this BIMS?

6 Likes

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by adesegun121(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2023
Ok
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by frustratedlife: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Please how do I go about this? I was asked to bring two rims of A4 paper as the last option to submit my course registration because I was late.
They don't even care how I manage to pay my fees.
That will cost me 8k but right now I'm Koboless

1 Like

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by OlujobaSamuel: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2023
victory36:
Like all tetfund programs, after 5years you won't hear anything about it again grin
This one is even a scam package by some fraudulent people with the support of some insiders to dupe students and/or govt
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by xtvn(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
They told me same, school na money sucker
frustratedlife:
Please how do I go about this? I was asked to bring two rims of A4 paper as the last option to submit my course registration because I was late.
They don't even care how I manage to pay my fees.
That will cost me 8k but right now I'm Koboless
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by peacettw: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2023
What's the deal? This post is recycled every week on nairaland's front page. Is it sponsored and if it is, to what gain?

The platform in question is a one page platform. You cannot even edit your profile. Again, what's the deal?

1 Like

Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by frustratedlife: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2023
xtvn:
They told me same, school na money sucker
Which school is that?
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Bullet01(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2023
I hope it's real and work
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Debangis20(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2023
I have opened my account.
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by frog12: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2023
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
TETFRAUD
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
They’re spending money promoting this bums instead of allowing it to deploy and show its worth or not
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
How did you do so please?
Debangis20:
I have opened my account.
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Ferolad1: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2023
This platform doesn’t only help the student but also helps to recognize the crucial role of lecturers in efficiently managing educational materials, m
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Yungdee1000(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2023
BIMS will sure provide significant support to learners. Students will now effortlessly navigate learning management systems with less stress. Very awesome one.
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Aupfunkunma(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2023
The use of this program makes learning easy, less stress while searching for knowledge and very quick when you need information
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Samueloladayo(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2023
So far it engages both the teaching and non teaching staff then my school needs to implement this as soon as possible
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Sayrahaltine(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Well done for this innovation, na students e go favor pass
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by tbabelemon: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
The worth of the BIMS will be so great. Impacting the space of education
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by Bashorunghaar: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Every tertiary institution needs to see this as a tool to improve teaching and learning. Even the students will see education as something easy to understand.
Re: TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff by theofficialdami: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2023
i have opened my account ,this is a great idea for we student

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The New Phase Of Cultism In Nigeria Today? / Amazing Facts You Do Not Know / Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.