Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu (6702 Views)

Enugu: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Mbah (PDP), Dismisses LP/Edeoga's Petition / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu / ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Poleski: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Chinedu of ElluPee lule pii.

Politics of hate, lies, tribal/religious bigotry and criminal defamation lule pii.

I am happy that while the case was on, my Governor has maintained a laser focus on delivering governance to us in Lagos.

From Blue rail line, red line, fourth mainland Bridge, Badagry deep seaport, Lagos film village ,Lagos-Calabar coastal highway, to many audacious projects and leading an excellent team,

HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu has been phenomenal and that's why we voted him and rejected Mr Chinedu. Lagos didn't reject Mr Chinedu not only because he can not speak Yoruba or for all his insults to Yoruba leaders and bigoted vitriol against Yoruba generally but critically because he doesn't have the experience to govern a state like Lagos. The state of development in Lagos state is meant for someone who understands and has the hands on experience of the high level of Lagos Excellence in service.
Congratulations Sanwo- Eko. Itesiwaju Ilu Eko, ajumose gbogbo wa ni.

Please invest in Lagos today for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Coming from a tribal bigot.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by netricoin: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mr Chinedu of ElluPee lule pii.

Politics of hate, lies, tribal/religious bigotry and criminal defamation lule pii.

I am happy that while the case was on, my Governor has maintained a laser focus on delivering governance to us in Lagos.

From Blue rail line, red line, fourth mainland Bridge, Badagry deep seaport, Lagos film village ,Lagos-Calabar coastal highway, to many audacious projects and leading an excellent team,

HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu has been phenomenal and that's why we voted him and rejected Mr Chinedu. Lagos didn't reject Mr Chinedu not only because he can not speak Yoruba or for all his insults to Yoruba leaders and bigoted vitriol against Yoruba generally but critically because he doesn't have the experience to govern a state like Lagos. The state of development in Lagos state is meant for someone who understands and has the hands on experience of the high level of Lagos Excellence in service.
Congratulations Sanwo- Eko. Itesiwaju Ilu Eko, ajumose gbogbo wa ni.

Please invest in Lagos today for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.Check my signature for free stuffs!

If after all the violence and rigging that happen in the Lagos State governorship election, LP and PDP could not present those evidence in court, it shows that they were not prepared and lack understanding of the technicalities in court.
Don't say you don't like GRV because you think he will not perform well, but say you don't like him because of his connection to Igbo
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
obyno82:

now you are afraid of reporting me abi. it is not yawning oooo. i have made it a case in point and i will also get the attention of Civil Liberties Organizations to this page to highlight the dangers of inciteful comments, ethnic profiling and ethnic baiting using all your posts as an example and let them also take a case against you. Then your eyes will clear

You want all IPOBidients to be rounded up and thrown in jail when the authorities start extracting IP addresses from Seun of posters that do the things you said below:

"inciteful comments, ethnic profiling and ethnic baiting"

At least this place would be more fun with more intelligent discourse when that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Amen24(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
obyno82:

you don't have sense

You are only proving my point of him not being fit to run for Lagos State governor.
He should try his luck in Anambra, is that an abuse to you?.
Why are you Obi children toxic and abusive?

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

You want all IPOBidients to be rounded up and thrown in jail when the authorities start extracting IP addresses from Seun of posters that do the things you said below:

"inciteful comments, ethnic profiling and ethnic baiting"

At least this place would be more fun with more intelligent discourse when that happens.

Please let them start extracting IP addresses for one you will be arrested because even me i will bring out all your ethnic baiting. It is high time we sanitize this forum and remove all Ronu Miscreants like yourself.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

Please let them start extracting IP addresses for one you will be arrested because even me i will bring out all your ethnic baiting. It is high time we sanitize this forum and remove all Ronu Miscreants like yourself.

You will never see me hate on anyone here because of their tribe. I will stand up to IPOBidients because of their bullying ways every day and twice on a Sunday.

I am not the one, go and verify as a politican that doesn't know what it feels like to come first or second in Presidential elections will say.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by PHAYOL81: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Try next time SHINEDU

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Sleekfingers: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shinedu political career in Lagos is finished......

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Swiftgrp: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Court Of Appeal Dismisses Labour Party, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/15/court-appeal-dismisses-labour-party-rhodes-vivours-case-against-governor-sanwo-olu

That wannabe called Gbadebo stood absolutely NO chance of becoming the Lagos State Governor because he didn't understand the socio-cultural etiquette of the indigenous folks of Lagos State and he was uncouth based on his insulting past online posts on X (formerly Twitter).

The young guy wasn't even a certified member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects and had no verifiable private sector experience. Compare that to Babajide Omo Sanwo-Olu who had extensive experience in the private and public sectors as a senior bank treasurer and he was the the pioneer chairman of the very successful Lagos State Security Trust Fund.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Pepperdemisback: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Chicagograduate:
The thread is about Lagos electoral petition.Can we stick to the topic please?
The only thing they want to talk about is Lagos. Did you comment on the Imo Election?
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

You will never see me hate on anyone here because of their tribe. I will stand up to IPOBidients because of their bullying ways every day and twice on a Sunday.

I am not the one, go and verify as a politican that doesn't know what it feels like to come first or second in Presidential elections will say.

Oga it is people that would tell you the rubbish you guys always do, stop trying to glorify yourself this gaslighting aint necessary. For me it is my main work to ensure that these attempts at spreading false information and ethnic baiting and incitement from your fellow Ronu miscreants is met fire for fire.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Chicagograduate(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

The only thing they want to talk about is Lagos. Did you comment on the Imo Election?
Do mean the supreme court governor who rigged his re-selection?
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

Oga it is people that would tell you the rubbish you guys always do, stop trying to glorify yourself this gaslighting aint necessary. For me it is my main work to ensure that these attempts at spreading false information and ethnic baiting and incitement from your fellow Ronu miscreants is met fire for fire.

Happy for you to focus on "Ronu miscreants" while I focus on and deal squarely with IPOBidients, chikena.

We die here.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

Happy for you to focus on "Ronu miscreants" while I focus on and deal squarely with IPOBidients, chikena.

We die here.

let us see who go lament first. i am coming for you and your fellow Ronu miscreants
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

let us see who go lament first. i am coming for you and your fellow Ronu miscreants

No wahala, just don't lump me amongst any Ronu anything.

Mine is to stand up for my President Bola Ahmed Tinubu when IPOBidient supporters stick their brain dead heads above the parapet to unfairly besmirch him.

Me and IPOBidients, we go drag weself tire for here. Una never start, no bi only una get craze o, me sef I no get joy.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

No wahala, just don't lump me amongst any Ronu anything.

Mine is to stand up for my President Bola Ahmed Tinubu when IPOBidient supporters stick their brain dead heads above the parapet to unfairly besmirch him.

Me and IPOBidients, we go drag weself tire for here. Una never start, no bi only una get craze o, me sef I no get joy.

Oga stop gaslighting we are also standing up for the country a country that is equitable based on the rule of law and we owe it to ourselves and our conscience to speak truth to power. i am not blinded by partisanship like you. you lied that you are not an APC supporter yet all your comments point to the contrary, be bold and courageous enough to say the truth, this your gaslighting no dey work again.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop gaslighting we are also standing up for the country a country that is equitable based on the rule of law and we owe it to ourselves and our conscience to speak truth to power. i am not blinded by partisanship like you. you lied that you are not an APC supporter yet all your comments point to the contrary, be bold and courageous enough to say the truth, this your gaslighting no dey work again.

You are the one gaslighting me but that's Ok.

I don't vote APC, never have as it happens so that will make me a strange supporter.

I am proudly anti-IPOBidient and that will stay till my last breath.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by BigMoneyeye: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
He tried his best
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

You are the one gaslighting me but that's Ok.

I don't vote APC, never have as it happens so that will make me a strange supporter.

I am proudly anti-IPOBidient and that will stay till my last breath.

Oga i am not gaslighting you, it is you that is one doing the gaslighting, and you are so fixated on calling any one with a contrary opinion to yours IPOBidient. Oga go and rest, when real fight start na you go run, people that run things make no noise.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

Oga i am not gaslighting you, it is you that is one doing the gaslighting, and you are so fixated on calling any one with a contrary opinion to yours IPOBidient. Oga go and rest, when real fight start na you go run, people that run things make no noise.

I am not running anything and have no interest to do so. I don't need be involved in fights because I have better things to do with my time.

However I will continue to make IPOBidients squirm in this place knowing there is somebody to checkmate them when they start yarning their normal opaks.

The free hit Bubu era is over.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Shattuck(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
VikingKing:

Man must wack.
If hawking useless book no sell, online media cow go sell 🤣🤣🤣
is that the freestuff guy photo?
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
aswani:

I am not running anything and have no interest to do so. I don't need be involved in fights because I have better things to do with my time.

However I will continue to make IPOBidients squirm in this place knowing there is somebody to checkmate them when they start yarning their normal opaks.

The free hit Bubu era is over.

You are really a delusional fellow. In one hand you say youa re ready to take on IPOBidients and on the other hand you are saying you don't need to be involved because you have better things to do with your time. Oga stop deceiving yourself you are a coward that is all I see.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by VikingKing: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shattuck:
is that the freestuff guy photo?

Yes, that is FreeStuffsNG the poverty stricken Internet clown
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Uniquewise: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
obyno82:

Dude you are pathetic. Do you think it is about spectacular projects that makes a man's life meaningful? Nigerians are not asking for much, is it hard for the government to provide. Your own is to be doing praise singing while the government is sinking. Did Sanwo Olu have experience before he became governor? abeg go and rest jare and focus on your freestuffs business

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Shattuck(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
VikingKing:

Yes, that is FreeStuffsNG the poverty stricken Internet clown
😂😂😂😂 very shameless guy

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Irony1:

You are really a delusional fellow. In one hand you say youa re ready to take on IPOBidients and on the other hand you are saying you don't need to be involved because you have better things to do with your time. Oga stop deceiving yourself you are a coward that is all I see.

You are the one that talked about fighting and being a coward, I have more progressive things to do than physical nonsense.

Any IPOBidient wants to take me on verbally, bring it on, let's do it.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 5:27am On Nov 17, 2023
aswani:

You are the one that talked about fighting and being a coward, I have more progressive things to do than physical nonsense.

Any IPOBidient wants to take me on verbally, bring it on, let's do it.
. Oga but you were boasting that you are ready to fight IPOBidients. Now you are changing tune. You are the coward here, just be ready oooo.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2023
Irony1:
. Oga but you were boasting that you are ready to fight IPOBidients. Now you are changing tune. You are the coward here, just be ready oooo.

Why would I physically fight anyone for any politician, especially one I didn't vote for?

I am not a daft IPOBidient that wants to die for Peter Obi even though that one has children that he is making sure are not going to be at any protest marches and are silent on social media.

Feel free to show me where I said I'll (physically) fight anyone and I will explain the context to you.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Irony1: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2023
aswani:

Why would I physically fight anyone for any politician, especially one I didn't vote for?

I am not a daft IPOBidient that wants to die for Peter Obi even though that one has children that he is making sure are not going to be at any protest marches and are silent on social media.

Feel free to show me where I said I'll (physically) fight anyone and I will explain the context to you.

Oga did i mention physical fight? haaa Oga you are not as smart as you want to play. You said you are ready for IPOBidients, i am only recalling your statements and now you are changing tune.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Iziquiel(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
obyno82:

If you recall i told you in earlier comments that your comments are being screenshot and recorded i will make sure you go to jail, you think it is cruise to be doing ethnic baiting and saying inciteful statement? very soon you will understand

Oga shut up! How many of your people have you scolded let alone sent to jail for their ethnic bigotry?

I detastes bigots, whether religious or ethnic bigots but I have deep hatred for hypocrites.

Hypocrite like you.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Irony1:

Oga did i mention physical fight? haaa Oga you are not as smart as you want to play. You said you are ready for IPOBidients, i am only recalling your statements and now you are changing tune.

OK your mention of me running away and being a coward somewhat suggested that.

My apologies for misunderstanding.
Re: Court Of Appeal Dismisses LP, Rhodes-Vivour’s Case Against Governor Sanwo-Olu by Pepperdemisback: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Do mean the supreme court governor who rigged his re-selection?
That is not the answer to my question. Did you comment?
Supreme Court Governor, yen yen yen, he is going to use another 4 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroun To Supply Electricity To Nigeria / Govs Move Against Planned Removal Of Immunity Clause / Garba Shehu: Buhari Did Not Order AEDC Management Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.