Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

ONA INSULT TOO MUCH - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONA INSULT TOO MUCH (1006 Views)

Is This An Insult Too?(read) / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by JASONjnr(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

I pray you don’t go through what I experienced maybe that’s when you will understand better

I didn’t enjoy any ice cream or sex

I will and can never go through whatever you went through.

Because you let yourself to be used.

In this 21st century, you allowed yourself to be used.

Someone beats you and comes to apologize with his mother and you didn't even see that as a sign? Which mother will stand by her son who torments a woman.

Infact, your story is as good as being fake.
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Babycoolcash1(f): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2023
AccidentaGeni:

I am touched by your comment ma , I will think about what you said.
I pray God see you through

Don't think about it,just pray and get close to God... Amen and God will also see you through
Re: ONA INSULT TOO MUCH by Lee99: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Scrit:
When you were both svcking out each other at cloud 99 .... You didn't inform nl peeps

All these daughters of eve sef

Walahi...... When it slipped out and she had to redirect it back inside in nano seconds 🥴🥴

Naso the first one take run you Street.... you dun dae enter private again 🥴🥴, you go soon create another topic for NL
Ewu Gambia 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Is Your Marriage? And How Is The Experience So Far? / Can You Marry Your Dream Lover Whose Only Vice Is That He/she Is A Chain Smoker / She Says If I Don't, Then It's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.