Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi (25200 Views)

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures / Governor Alia In Owerri For APC Governorship Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Otulented: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Lol grin . Mad people. Una never see anything. Tinibu no go gree una drink water keep cup. You left competency and voted an idiot. Make una leave una governor alone.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2023
Abbiencre:
Followed by Taraba
Really woaw, haven't been there b4 sha, that's bad
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2023
cigaricon:

Lol. Have you been to Niger state?
Not at all, someone jst mentioned Taraba state as well
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by winner37(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Who were the people voted him in ?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2023
God1000:
where are you from?
I am from akwa Ibom State, the massive development there and exposure surprises me, this days you hardly see house helps from akwa ibom or hate men from akwa ibom in cities, you might think I am joking but there's a drastic drop

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by benuejosh: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Sheybi i said it here that this man started his administration on a bad step. But i hope he gets it right immediately. Well this kind of grievance may not be unconnected to that. I wish peace for Benue and i condemn such animalistic behaviour.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Igahbarr:
You must be an idiot.
It's either you're from Benue or Kogi, and the unfortunate thing is that you're parent took you out of there. If you even go there you'll shed tears

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by LeeSmart: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:
I'm not impressed with the performance of this priest. I expected him to set an impeccable record as the foremost Catholic priest to become a governor in this current democratic dispensation. What could be the cause? Devilish APC?

In less than a year into office Gov. Alia has performed far more than Ortom did during his 8 years as a governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Liar of a governor parading himself as a Reverend father. I pity those who trust in him. The 15k he promised to be paying as state allowance for corpers didn't materialise into anything.....
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by bernard1000001(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2023
see the monster the government have made.. well they made us and let them face it
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by We4all: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2023
The wife owns the school sha. The husband was the principal.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by We4all: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2023
LeeSmart:

In less than a year into office Gov. Alia has performed far more than Ortom did during his 8 years as a governor.

Don't mind those ignoramuses. You can't just satisfy humans.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by ojonugba2014(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Another cooked Lambaa

No vide or picture

Believe this shit at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by bigiyaro(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place
except yam
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/11/16/angry-youths-stone-boo-gov-alia-in-makurdi/
What nonsense. Senseless and idle youth shot into the air to scare who exactly?

Let those who were arrested be investigated and trialed. Many of the nonsense happening in this country need to stop.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2023
He don start?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by udemzyudex(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Angry youth or sponsored youth?

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Thonyb:

He added that about a week ago, an Igbo man and one other person who died were buried in Makurdi town without protest from any youth group and called for calm.

https://.ng/2023/11/16/angry-youths-stone-boo-gov-alia-in-makurdi/

Another Igbo hater spotted. I spit
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by God1000(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

I am from akwa Ibom State, the massive development there and exposure surprises me, this days you hardly see house helps from akwa ibom or hate men from akwa ibom in cities, you might think I am joking but there's a drastic drop
I commend your state government for building good infrastructure in akwa ibom state, something we seriously lack in Benue state, but the two states still have something in common which is youth unemployment, there are no jobs, no companies.

I don't know how you come to some of the other conclusions in your comment, but That's not the reality on ground

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by bakobenjamin198: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2023
cigaricon:

Lol. Have you been to Niger state?
Lol ! Kogi, Benue and Niger are all in the same league of the most useless states in Nigeria.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Antiurchins: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2023
The certificate forger and mandate thief has been a heroine addict from time immemorial, as that has affected his mental health and that of his head slammers, yoroĆ³ba supporters......it's been on record that nothing good can come out from them.

Check the thread and see hopeless head slammers and religion of pieces people from south wast.e supporting their slave master Ebola Thimbulu

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by MightySparrow: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place

In both states, no home to to write to my brother.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Aonkuuse(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2023
But our backward state is where your people rush to get food from, when they come, even dogs we keep as pets, they buy to go eat like hungry abokis... Your Akwa Ibom sisters has the highest number of cooks here in Abuja or there is another Akwa Ibom we don't know?? Or is it your Olosho sisters that are never satisfied on bed?? Go pack one side or go drink the beer your governor promised you people
Nackzy:

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:
I'm not impressed with the performance of this priest. I expected him to set an impeccable record as the foremost Catholic priest to become a governor in this current democratic dispensation. What could be the cause? Devilish APC?

Isn't this your submission about him too early?? What is he supposed to do that he has not done?? You just want to join trend of saying negative things about leadership, even when no one knows the kind of leader you would be

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Henix(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2023
We4all:
The wife owns the school sha. The husband was the principal.

Why is the host community youths against burying the man at the school?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Jonah507(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:

One of most biased governors in the history of Benue state.

He appoints only the tivs in sensitive positions.

He's a tiv governor and not Idoma and Igede

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by SoNature(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2023
LeeSmart:

Then, share those pictures and help the priest build his credibility on this platform and beyond. When a people pelt stones at their leader, it shows he's a terrible person.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by itsene: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
How silly.
Consider their contribution in agriculture.
What are you and your people providing for the country?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by eleniyan2020: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:
I'm not impressed with the performance of this priest.

I expected him to set an impeccable record as the foremost Catholic priest to become a governor in this current democratic dispensation.

What could be the cause? Perhaps because he joined the devilish APC?
and your people vote APC in benue...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title / Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.