Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi (25229 Views)

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures / Governor Alia In Owerri For APC Governorship Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by We4all: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cromagnon:

Mention what he has done

Prompt payment of salaries. Did workers enjoy that with the past administration?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by article1: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=Nackzy post=126994098]The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place[/quote] What would you now say about Ondo state?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
article1:
[quote author=Nackzy post=126994098]The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place What would you now say about Ondo state?
Oh really? I thought Ondo is almost like Ogun state in terms of infrastructures and human capital development
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Cromagnon: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
We4all:

Prompt payment of salaries. Did workers enjoy that with the past administration?
I dunno
That's why I'm asking you that is on ground before I go and talk nonsense outside
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Apel147(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Una go just come somewhere just the yarn rubbish!

Apel147:
Really? Which state are you from?
What are the indices you used to arrive at this?

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Feelings79: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This story doesn't correlate. Why were the youths against the burial of the man on his own property? Why is the Governor so closely involved with the burial? Where are the photos and/video confirming the story? No answer.
ThE deceased is from Vandeikya local government,same ward with the governor and bought this land from the natives in Makurdi LG decades ago.The youths are against burying him there because there has always been this suspicion that Vandeikya people,who are seeing as the most elitist among Tiv people want to completely take over Makurdi area through land acquisition
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Otulented: 4:04am On Nov 17, 2023
sangresan:

Obiiiiiidiots no dey get sense. You just confirmed this altruism.

Guess you're talking to your alcoholic father, that is always fond of not having sense?
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2023
olril17:

I am not pro ortom. God forbid. May wow betide him forever.
But lp was a real option in a state like Benue that has suffered under both Apc or pdp
even if it's Satan LP presented in Benue u hypocrites don't Care.. the LP candidate was in PDP previously so what makes him an angel..?? U should realize that LP is just a small party like NNPP APGA ok.. besides father Alia isn't even one year in power after taking over the mess ortom Left.. just support ur Obi and leave others
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by dbestcno(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Nackzy:
The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place
Even poor zamfara still get sense pass thel
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by olril17(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
even if it's Satan LP presented in Benue u hypocrites don't Care.. the LP candidate was in PDP previously so what makes him an angel..?? U should realize that LP is just a small party like NNPP APGA ok.. besides father Alia isn't even one year in power after taking over the mess ortom Left.. just support ur Obi and leave others
im not an Obidients bro. I prefer pdp generally. I see your points and they are sound
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
olril17:
im not an Obidients bro. I prefer pdp generally. I see your points and they are sound
well it's gud you admitted your partisanship than preferring LP just cos u want change... This is how some pple saw obi who has been in PDP as Messiah like he isn't same as other politicians...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers / Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.