Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi (25236 Views)

New Benue Under Fr. Alia In Pictures / Governor Alia In Owerri For APC Governorship Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by LeeSmart: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:

Then, share those pictures and help the priest build his credibility on this platform and beyond. When a people pelt stones at their leader, it shows he's a terrible person.
Hope u knw the issue of throwing stones at the gov. convoy has nothing to do with his performance in office? engr. vaatia is a very close friend of ma dad's, de youth were angry becos he hasnt done anything for de youth neither his ugondu community while he was alive so why should he be buried in de community.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by CJStarz: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2023
Benue youths always fighting over frivolous matters. Some of these youths will eventually be killed by the Fulani herdsmen if care is not taken.
They should channel this energy against their killers.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by sangresan(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2023
Otulented:
Lol grin . Mad people. Una never see anything. Tinibu no go gree una drink water keep cup. You left competency and voted an idiot. Make una leave una governor alone.

Obiiiiiidiots no dey get sense. You just confirmed this altruism.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Ensa777(f): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Henix:

Why is the host community youths against burying the man at the school?

You go dey like aproko sha grin.
But I dey scroll to see the reason too cos the post is quites vague.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2023
The comments on this thread clearly confirm that the youths are truly mentally lazy. They don't read. Almost everybody that commented before me didn't read the news. Leaders of tomorrow can't take 2mins to read a piece of news. No wonder the high level of ignorance amongst the youths in Nigeria. No wonder they're so easily manipulated by the political class. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by AbujaLagos: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place
exactly

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

I am from akwa Ibom State, the massive development there and exposure surprises me, this days you hardly see house helps from akwa ibom or hate men from akwa ibom in cities, you might think I am joking but there's a drastic drop
you're the most useless idiot on planet earth you're very stupid Benue is more better than your good for nothing state so call akwa ibom unam ikot iwa
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2023
olril17:

Very surprised you expect anything from APC. 😂
as if ortom of PDP many of u supported did magic

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Henix(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Ensa777:

You go dey like aproko sha grin.
But I dey scroll to see the reason too cos the post is quites vague.

Lol
No be only me waka come.

The quack journalist who wrote the news couldn't gather all the information before rushing to publish

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by madmohamed(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Lighthome: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2023
My friend stop saying all evil about APC from your narrow minded. Let me remind you some of the best governors are APC, like Lagos, Borno etc.
SoNature:
I'm not impressed with the performance of this priest.

I expected him to set an impeccable record as the foremost Catholic priest to become a governor in this current democratic dispensation.

What could be the cause? Perhaps because he joined the devilish APC?

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Iykenuwa(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2023
frustratedlife:
So much frustration everywhere. Amidst exams period my charcoal just finished and I'm Koboless. I just need to survive before any other thing.
Live inside unimaid

how much is charcoal? i will ask someone to get it for you.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Helgreenluv(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Anything connected to APC usually FAILS.😟😟

This Rev Fr should have known Better. 😏😒
How far with your Obedient movement? What do we call that? A collosal failure? We dey laugh o bloody joker

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This story doesn't correlate. Why were the youths against the burial of the man on his own property? Why is the Governor so closely involved with the burial? Where are the photos and/video confirming the story? No answer.

I was expecting to read why the youths were against the burial in the school premises... And the journalist wey write this news study mass communication o

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by payaseriy: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2023
frustratedlife:
So much frustration everywhere. Amidst exams period my charcoal just finished and I'm Koboless. I just need to survive before any other thing.
Live inside unimaid
call Shettima's number. Stop begging obidient for money.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by baronaaaire: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
The Most backward state aside from Kogi is Benue, nothing to write home about that place

Have u been to Bauchi?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by DDIA: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Seefinish:
The governor should go after the Fulani armed men killing Benue people on almost daily basis and not youths doing protest
Throwing stones at a governor?

As if na the governor wan bury the man there.
The man's family decided to bury the man in the school which is their land, community says they cannot and went to vandalize the grave.
Governor came to see the situation, you are now throwing stones at him.

Make dem chop police cell small.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Apel147(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2023
Really? Which state are you from?
What are the indices you used to arrive at this?

Nackzy:

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Okwyjesus(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

How is their allocation.? And internal revenue will be poor bcs they are not naturally business people. They do more of career and govt job things

Their agricultural power has been weaken by Herdsmen. It's well....

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by zedman1(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2023
SoNature:
I'm not impressed with the performance of this priest.

I expected him to set an impeccable record as the foremost Catholic priest to become a governor in this current democratic dispensation.

What could be the cause? Perhaps because he joined the devilish APC?
About the topic, the most useless set of groups are these guys they call "youths". You wonder why any reasonable investment hardly stands in Benue? It's mostly because of these so called youths. You can not do any single business, both big or small without them showing their ugly faces. They have chased a lot of willing investors with their many unreasonable taxes. I'm very sure what they displayed here was as a result of not being "settled" before the burial. Very lazy useless set of beings. And as for the governor, hmm, it's Benue, the only thing a governor can do in Benue to be considered a governor is if he can pay salaries. At least this one pays every 25th of the month without drama, unlike the devil that left. Salaries are achievements here, that's how backward we are .

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by pocom35: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Igahbarr:
You must be an idiot.

You must be a villager or caveman to not agree with him.

Benue state is really fu*ked up
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by OVB123: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by pocom35: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2023
MIGHTYMAN82:
you're the most useless idiot on planet earth you're very stupid Benue is more better than your good for nothing state so call akwa ibom unam ikot iwa

Lol... Look weather you feel offended or not will not change facts...

Benue state is nothing but a shit hole... The people there are not business minded .. nothing works.. people still celebrate mud houses and huts... The underdevelopment is crazy ... Cultism is appalling... Most of the youths are very lazy that's why you don't hear them achieve much within or outside the state...
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2023
MIGHTYMAN82:
I understand how you feel brother, one local government is better then the whole benue state in terms of Infrastructures, security and good road network, 1 year Akwa ibom state budget alone can power benue state for 5 years
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by pocom35: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2023
LeeSmart:

Hope u knw the issue of throwing stones at the gov. convoy has nothing to do with his performance in office? engr. vaatia is a very close friend of ma dad's, de youth were angry becos he hasnt done anything for de youth neither his ugondu community while he was alive so why should he be buried in de community.

Why should he do anything for community....this is the useless entitlement mentality that ruins the state and makes it uncondusive for business..

The man built his school on his property with his own money.runs his business and pays taxes....he owns no set of lazy regards who call themselves youth anything...

Besides... He is being buried in this property....that isn't the business of the community...
Abi na community get the school?..

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Aonkuuse:
But our backward state is where your people rush to get food from, when they come, even dogs we keep as pets, they buy to go eat like hungry abokis... Your Akwa Ibom sisters has the highest number of cooks here in Abuja or there is another Akwa Ibom we don't know?? Or is it your Olosho sisters that are never satisfied on bed?? Go pack one side or go drink the beer your governor promised you people
who useless pass benue person, who Bleep pass idoma
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by OVB123: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Nackzy:

I am from akwa Ibom State, the massive development there and exposure surprises me, this days you hardly see house helps from akwa ibom or hate men from akwa ibom in cities, you might think I am joking but there's a drastic drop
They are still there, it is a stigma on akwa ibom people and it hasn't reduce at all.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2023
God1000:
I commend your state government for building good infrastructure in akwa ibom state, something we seriously lack in Benue state, but the two states still have something in common which is youth unemployment, there are no jobs, no companies.

I don't know how you come to some of the other conclusions in your comment, but That's not the reality on ground
My brother you have a point, I have worked on projects on this places that's how i come to conclusion, my thoughts is that benue and kogi is too vast if the can create new states out of this two it will help
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by SOSinNigeria: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2023
LeeSmart:

What sort of disgusting entitlement mentality is this? Did the community train the Engr. Vaatia throughout his educational training? Did they sponsor him during his life time? Even if they did, it shouldn't warrant such foolish actions by them. The man wasn't elected by them. He doesn't owe the anything!

It's really appalling that same people Fulanis are massacring everyday now has strength to be fighting a dead man who did them no wrong yet they would be running away and dying in the hands of Fulanis without them doing anything about it?!

Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Nackzy: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2023
OVB123:
They are still there, it is a stigma on akwa ibom people and it hasn't reduce at all.
not like it use to be that's my take sha
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by Chochovini: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:
This story doesn't correlate. Why were the youths against the burial of the man on his own property? Why is the Governor so closely involved with the burial? Where are the photos and/video confirming the story? No answer.
. Go to court. The APCiary has answers to all these questions.
Re: Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi by pocom35: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2023
LeeSmart:

Why should he do anything for community....this is the useless entitlement mentality that ruins the state and makes it uncondusive for business..

The man built his school on his property with his own money.runs his business and pays taxes....he owns no set of lazy regards who call themselves youth anything...

Besides... He is being buried in this property....that isn't the business of the community...
Abi na community get the school?..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, Almost Mobbed (Photos) / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.