Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House (22420 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2023
DonBenny77:

OPM daddy comes to mind, they have to level up to confuse their herds. It's the same thing.
If you know you know
Charity boosts ignorance....
Wait. Do you think am a religious ass-licker?
What concern me with tales of OPM pastor?
Don't we v vagabond virgin defiling and abusing imams, alfas etc in the north that prey on young girls and even do gay with young boys.
Don't dare do sarcasm when the joke's on you.
Whoever sent you, wherever you came from, oya go back to Fouta Djallon!
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by samdamdamzy: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2023
UnnervingNaija:
I don't understand this one, make I no chook mouth

na easy thing now
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by zumbigbo(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Wait ooo, the best man has not yet finished his duties.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Greenfaces: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:
They are trying to normalize their decayed system.
Why arrange marriage for people that aren't financially capable of feeding themselves not to talk of raising kids? I m talking about those mass wedding they usually do in Kano. You can see that those guys have become so old in poverty they v no biz with marriage cos their system has disenfranchised them and some v lived their lives recklessly. You can see clear poverty in the eyes of the grom and bride. I dey see them for NTA.
Why use a religious that has fault to package your culture?
A religion that believes in child marriage, putting children under clerics to learn arabic when such child can be in formal school to learn that same arabic, maths, commerce, art and science?
The north is a shameless region destined for more woes if they don't get positive reforms.
They ll collect tax on alcoholic drinks and still go and destroy them. Isn't that thiefrry?
They banned prostitution but there are still coded prostitute den, gay clubs, alcoholic drinks selling bars for their elites? What a balablue hypocritic society!
Their rich ll keep milking the poor's breast dry.

In Addendum:
Some gworo chewing burnt teeth northern handled are quoting me and not seeing to the rot and correction of their region.
It seems the truth is bitter. But you all v to drink the bitter truth water. Fix your homes.
Na one unhappy bride do this wey we still dey reason, she burnt her husband house. Product of arranged marriage: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/15/woman-set-husbands-house-on-fire-for-refusing-to-divorce-her/
You have listed all the problems of the north. Now tell us... what are the challenges in the south that you are aware of?
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2023
Greenfaces:

You have listed all the problems of the north. Now tell us... what are the challenges in the south that you are aware of?
Why not ask Ifa or Google?
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Is the Kanyan lefe that scarce.
Or is it located in an evil forest in the midst of wild animals where the groom will have to weaponize himself and do ultimate search to find it.

Na money to run am make him dey complain na, dem no suppose tell you everything bro.

Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by PlsStayAlive: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:
Why arrange marriage for people that aren't financially capable of feeding themselves not to talk of raising kids? I m talking about those mass wedding they usually do in Kano. You can see that those guys have become so old in poverty they v no biz with marriage cos their system has disenfranchised them and some v lived their lives recklessly. You can see clear poverty in the eyes of the grom and bride. I dey see them for NTA.
A religion that believes in child marriage, putting children under clerics to learn arabic when such child can be in formal school to learn that same arabic, maths, commerce, art and science?
The north is a shameless region destined for more woes if they don't get positive reforms.
They ll collect tax on alcoholic drinks and still go and destroy them. Isn't that thiefrry?
They banned prostitution but there are still coded prostitute den, gay clubs, alcoholic drinks selling bars for their elites? What a balablue hypocritic society!

In Addendum:
Some gworo chewing burnt teeth northern handled are quoting me and not seeing to the rot and correction of their region.
It seems the truth is bitter. But you all v to drink the bitter truth water. Fix your homes.
Na one unhappy bride do this wey we still dey reason, she burnt her husband house. Product of arranged marriage: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/15/woman-set-husbands-house-on-fire-for-refusing-to-divorce-her/
Pity, you think you have a bead on the situation, when in reality, you're not privy to anything. Let everyone live according to the tenets they honour, whether up to your standards or not. Let them be.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Pity, you think you have a bead on the situation, when in reality, you're not privy to anything. Let everyone live according to the tenets they honour, whether up to your standards or not. Let them be.
Do you see me holding them?
Maybe they ll adjust what's wrong.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Greenfaces: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

Why not ask Ifa or Google?
This just shows how much of a mor0n you are
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Greenfaces:

This just shows how much of a mor0n you are
Morøn, you are sighted.
Eat shit you that you love.
I hand you over to that b1tch.
In addition, if you think you v brain and you wanna talk about your life problem n let me heal your from your woes, talk to me. I can be of help.

Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Squirrel1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

In Addendum:
Some gworo chewing burnt teeth northern handle are quoting me and not seeing to the rot and correction of their region.
abeg shut up
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Squirrel1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Nigeria may be a third world country but North is actually a 25th world region

and south 26 🤝
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Squirrel1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Nigeria may be a third world country but North is actually a 25th world region

and south 26th 🤝
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Coolgent(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
ayterajah:
All this aboki self.... Wahala too much

What's tour problem with them, yo and hustle jare
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2023
Squirrel1:
abeg shut up
You should stfu!
Nuke on ya head!
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Fatbam005: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Unicornpro:
You don't know whatthe meaning of third world.
what are you enjoying as a citizen of Nigeria. Dey play
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Kedikedi77: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

In Addendum:
Some gworo chewing burnt teeth northern handle are quoting me and not seeing to the rot and correction of their region.
cheesy grin

Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Squirrel1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

You should stfu!
Nuke on ya head!
e pain am. Fool. Idol worshipper
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Padipadi:

North own worst pass. Are you a northerner?
Southerner. Most southerners only see Northern problems and salivate about it due to our presence on social media while neglecting the fact that we have own unique problems too.
They arrange marriages for their own, we put ours in baby factories or send them to Italy
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Squirrel1:
e pain am. Fool. Idol worshipper
One of the problems of Islam is to live up to the billings of it's lies perpetrated by Muhammad and his goons. You can't start anything good with lie. Never. Anything started with lie will be destroyed.
You are ya prophet are the real idol worshippers.
See evil of hubal the idol of Kaabah below. The guy sef carry Islam logo.
It ll interest you that the whole world is aware of the evil of moslems and have decided to place dem all as danger species. So you should be hiding to avoid lynching, real idol worshipper.
See evidence here. And there are more. https://www.nairaland.com/7469284/see-idol-people-mecca-worshipped

Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
maasoap:

Southerner. Most southerners only see Northern problems and salivate about it due to our presence on social media while neglecting the fact that we have own unique problems too.
They arrange marriages for their own, we put ours in baby factories or send them to Italy
Mujaidu, u no get brain at all!
Your clap back sarcasm dry pass your wife's toto!
Just go n fix the north or you stfu!
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Squirrel1(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

One of the problems of Islam is to live up to the billings of it's lies perpetrated by Muhammad and his goons. You can't start anything good with lie. Never. Anything started with lie will be destroyed.
You are ya prophet are the real idol worshippers.
See evil of hubal the idol of Kaabah below. The guy sef carry Islam logo.
It ll interest you that the whole world is aware of the evil of moslems and have decided to place dem all as danger species. So you should be hiding to avoid lynching, real idol worshipper.
See evidence here. And there are more. https://www.nairaland.com/7469284/see-idol-people-mecca-worshipped
cow. Keep sleeping with your sisters, keep worshipping the image of a White man, keep moving around butt naked, and keep on killing the innocent. U might enjoy it now, but I hope u enjoy for the next hundreds of years. I can't read ur nonsense because is that of heart that's closed and ignorant. I hope u find light before u get consumed n eaten by the earth.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Squirrel1:
cow. Keep sleeping with your sisters, keep worshipping the image of a White man, keep moving around butt naked, and keep on killing the innocent. U might enjoy it now, but I hope u enjoy for the next hundreds of years. I can't read ur nonsense because is that of heart that's closed and ignorant. I hope u find light before u get consumed n eaten by the earth.
Let's start fresh m the back of your post cos your life is a backward one that's upside down n meaningless. You said before you get consumed by the earth you should find light. I v found light but you haven't found one.
It hurts cretins like you when the truth is splashed on your face.
You accusee og worshipping white man's image. You don't even know what I worship or whether I even worship anyone. I don't give a fûck about whites cos I know their exploitative history. But those western whites better pass arabian whites. Those ones are pigs especially those that came from Medina. You can't tell me to ignore the west and embrace asians who are also exploitative with their head slamming hubal worshipping. Na them do terrorism pass sef. I ll rather be prepared for you n the west and allow you to be destroyed by them. Time v changed and people v seen the evil and lies in Islam. You all are quick to violence when confronted with the truth just like your prophet did to the Jews of arabia.
But accept your fate that the world is awake and more prepared for ya violence. Cover ya head in shame!
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Mujaidu, u no get brain at all!

You do but still couldn't spot what is wrong with you. Lol.

Your clap back sarcasm dry pass your wife's toto!

Do you even get one? Can you afford relationship right now? You see, you have a bigger problem compared to mine grin grin grin

Just go n fix the north or you stfu!
Don't let the north see your posts or they might decide to starve us.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Padipadi(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

You do but still couldn't spot what is wrong with you. Lol.
I did. I spotted the wrong in ya brain. You can't call a spade a spade.
maasoap:

Do you even get one? Can you afford relationship right now? You see, you have a bigger problem compared to mine grin grin grin
Ode.
maasoap:

Don't let the north see your posts or they might decide to starve us.
Koma ragba fun Iwo ati north. What's special in their food. Farmers full everywhere. And you don't even know my region.
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by PeterZoom: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by Blacklion3: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
PeterZoom:
I see you sha. May God provide
Re: 4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House by PeterZoom: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:

I see you sha. May God provide
Same here brother 😂. But seriously may God provide for us in this harsh economy. Blessings. 🙏

The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59