Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira (2842 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Nonexisting1: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
I guess you expect everyone to flood your thread now with "send your account details" abi. Hehehe, you done hit hand for tipper weh carry sand. Nonsense e-begging format. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Newborn27(f): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Obavoh:
This morning, after buying airtime from my bank, I shook my head and laughed after I saw my account balance ₦2,350

If I die today is this what my 5 children will inherit?

The truth is I don’t care about leaving behind worldly possessions for them to inherit. I have given them

•the gift 🎁 of life
•raised them up with love
•teach them morals
•basic education

Which to me is more than enough.
I will stay and perform my role as a father till I take my last breath as a man.

My uncle in Netherlands wanted me to leave my family in Nigeria come and stay with him to work over there as a taxi 🚖 man but I refused!

I can’t leave my wife alone to take care of 5 children even if you offer me $1billion monthly. God forbid!

My wife is 22 years old and the wicked men in my village could easily manipulate her to have access to what is between her legs.

I rather stay with my family, money or no money, at least we have love and peace.

I am happy with my ₦2,350 account balance

I don't know why I'm laughing out loud reading this your post?

LoL

Are you sure you're staying behind because of those excuse you made or for sexual intercourse sake?

A responsible father would do anything to give his family a better living...22yrs old with 5kids is not something to be boastful of as the journey ahead seems so far.

Take your uncle's offer....work and earn money to secure those 5innocent kids future and forget about your insecurity.

If she's promiscuous in nature...she'd get shagged on your matrimonial bed right there in your arewa village....... monitoring her wouldn't stop that.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by sageb: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Justkatty:
When God said, go into the world and multiply, Obavoh took it personal wink

Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by OZIOGU1: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
omojesu202:

She's young. sds
Please transfer that travel opportunity to me. I will be giving you anr agreed percentage monthly . Me I'm ready to leave mine even if no just 3 years.
If you want to knack my wife go ahead ..i need to get out of poverty .

She's even pregnant now... Give me 300k and knk

You are speaking from a frustrated mind right? God is involve, be calm your breakthrough is near

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
cc: MariahAngel , food Don done oo, our nairaland fictional story Teller of the century is at it again with another Holywood blockbuster film titled The fictional Adventure of Obavoh to the Netherlands, his rejection of traveling to Holland and a Nigerian account balance of 2,300 naira, film will be out and released on the 24th December 2023 in Los Angeles, Dubai, Paris, Madrid, Doha, Abuja, Shanghai grin

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
cc: MariahAngel , food Don done oo, our nairaland fictional story Teller of the century is at it again with another Holywood blockbuster film titled The fictional Adventure of Obavoh to the Netherlands, his rejection of traveling to Holland and a Nigerian account balance of 2,300 naira, film will be out and released on the 24th December 2023 in Los Angeles, Dubai, Paris, Madrid, Doha, Abuja, Shanghai grin

Hahahahahahahahaha grin

Obavoh matter taya person. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Tayorshd87: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2023
You are completely mad because ur #2350 cannot even buy your coffin when u die ....

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Samoranfnf: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2023
You reject am God when angry
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Matrix137(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2023
Tayorshd87:
You are completely mad because ur #2350 cannot even buy your coffin when u die ....
chai grin grin cheesy
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by LordIsaac(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Obavoh:
This morning, after buying airtime from my bank, I shook my head and laughed after I saw my account balance ₦2,350

The truth is I don’t care about leaving behind worldly possessions for them to inherit. I have given them

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

I will stay and perform my role as a father till I take my last breath as a man.

My uncle in Netherlands wanted me to leave my family in Nigeria come and stay with him to work over there as a taxi 🚖 man but I refused!

I can’t leave my wife alone to take care of 5 children even if you offer me $1billion monthly. God forbid!

My wife is 22 years old and the wicked men in my village could easily manipulate her to have access to what is between her legs.

I rather stay with my family, money or no money, at least we have love and peace.

Then show them the way to Jesus…you’d have given them the best gift for this life, and eternity!

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Skelewudprince: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
And this stupid fellow will be begging money from those who have taken the risk of leaving their precious families behind to japa to a better country to make a better life for themselves.

Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Coolgent(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2023
omojesu202:

She's young. sds
Please transfer that travel opportunity to me. I will be giving you anr agreed percentage monthly . Me I'm ready to leave mine even if no just 3 years.

Chai
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Coolgent(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2023
omojesu202:

She's young. sds

Chai!
May almighty God bless your hustle
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by MOG6670(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04
Obavoh:

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

She's 22 with five children? Son of man fear God grin grin grin grin

Lamooo
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Omoawoke: 2:21am On Feb 05
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin

Obavoh matter taya person. cheesy

Obavoh no be normal person grin
Funny enough, I’m always eager to see his next threads
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by akaahs(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05
omojesu202:

She's young. sds

e don reach this level?
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by motta(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06
Your wife is just 22 years of age with 5 kids .
What's going on ? Did you give birth to triplets or na every 9 months she dey born? Abi na 14 years you take marry her ?
Obavoh:

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Thazard(m): 8:17am On Feb 18
Justkatty:
When God said, go into the world and multiply, Obavoh took it personal wink
grin grin grin
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Thazard(m): 8:20am On Feb 18
Tayorshd87:
grin grin grin
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by sacajawea: 9:56am On Feb 18
AngelicBeing:
You titled it wrong, very wrong.
The heading should revolve or start with the 2500nnaira account balance...
Then the Holland Opportunity added in, that one came as he was talking and analysing his situation.
Also Include the part of the other Village men that will use the opportunity to taste his wife's inbetweens
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Feb 18
sacajawea:

You titled it wrong, very wrong.
The heading should revolve or start with the 2500nnaira account balance...
Then the Holland Opportunity added in, that one came as he was talking and analysing his situation.
Also Include the other Village men trying to taste his wife's sweet inbetweens
grin

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by sacajawea: 2:02pm On Feb 18
AngelicBeing:
grin
I was actually being somewhat serious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / PHOTOS: A Cambodian Boy Living By Suckling A Neighbor's Cow After Parents Dies / Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.