Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira (2820 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Obavoh: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2023
This morning, after buying airtime from my bank, I shook my head and laughed after I saw my account balance ₦2,350

If I die today is this what my 5 children will inherit?

The truth is I don’t care about leaving behind worldly possessions for them to inherit. I have given them

•the gift 🎁 of life
•raised them up with love
•teach them morals
•basic education

Which to me is more than enough.
I will stay and perform my role as a father till I take my last breath as a man.

My uncle in Netherlands wanted me to leave my family in Nigeria come and stay with him to work over there as a taxi 🚖 man but I refused!

I can’t leave my wife alone to take care of 5 children even if you offer me $1billion monthly. God forbid!

My wife is 22 years old and the wicked men in my village could easily manipulate her to have access to what is between her legs.

I rather stay with my family, money or no money, at least we have love and peace.

I am happy with my ₦2,350 account balance

9 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Puss360(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2023
Why thinking of death already? Abi life don dey tire you??
Well.. I still think you are just looking for undue attention sha online...

Not up to 3k... But preek still dey stand.. it is well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by phorget(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Werey!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by RepoMan007: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2023
What of your storehouse?

How many tonnes of maize do you have there?

Rural people can have #2350 in account but #3,000,000 worth of grains alone in storehouse.

15 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Nice2023(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2023
I am speechless.

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Karleb(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2023
This is really funny tho. cheesy
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Maxxim: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2023
Dudes high on mushrooms 😅

Funny fact, dem dey bang your wife even as you're closer to her

9 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by NoToPile: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Here we go again...

4 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Mom007(f): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2023
NoToPile:
Here we go again...
grin

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by henrimoto(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
What of your storehouse?

How many tonnes of maize do you have there?

Rural people can have #2350 in account but #3,000,000 worth of grains alone in storehouse.
..This one no get Storehouse o. E no dey do that kind farming.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by henrimoto(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2023
..You even get Netherland Offer, you dey think of make men no Take over your wife when you travell. You No think of the betterment of children's future. You no think of how that journey go benefit your children and wife. Na .. another thing you dey think of.

Your own Good o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by xavuv: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Love and peace doea it really .. But do you mean to say that your wife is 32 or 22 years old?

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by omojesu202(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obavoh:
This morning, after buying airtime from my bank, I shook my head and laughed after I saw my account balance ₦2,350

The truth is I don’t care about leaving behind worldly possessions for them to inherit. I have given them

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

I will stay and perform my role as a father till I take my last breath as a man.

My uncle in Netherlands wanted me to leave my family in Nigeria come and stay with him to work over there as a taxi 🚖 man but I refused!

I can’t leave my wife alone to take care of 5 children even if you offer me $1billion monthly. God forbid!

My wife is 22 years old and the wicked men in my village could easily manipulate her to have access to what is between her legs.

I rather stay with my family, money or no money, at least we have love and peace.
W

She's young. sds
Please transfer that travel opportunity to me. I will be giving you anr agreed percentage monthly . Me I'm ready to leave mine even if no just 3 years.
If you want to knack my wife go ahead ..i need to get out of poverty .

She's even pregnant now... Give me 300k and knk

6 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by xavuv: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
omojesu202:

Omo .... Your eyes don red o

4 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by omojesu202(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
xavuv:

Omo .... Your eyes don red o

Its tough.

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by CedarHoldings: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cruise by unemployed fellow

5 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Fiscus105(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ur wife is 22 and u had 5 kids already?

Meanwhile, don't u think u also contributed to ur penury? Having 5 kids wen u don't have good source of income, is an invitation to poverty.

The biggest problem facing you now, Is that it takes grace of God for u lift up financially again, cos of tons of loads you carried on your head and back , which have already turned you to hunchback"

11 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by sageb: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obavoh:

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

@Obavoh How do you cope with the said amount/account balance?

@LeeSmart I have not seen your reply
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by sageb: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
henrimoto:
..You even get Netherland Offer, you dey think of make men no Take over your wife when you travell. You No think of the betterment of children's future. You no think of how that journey go benefit your children and wife. Na .. another thing you dey think of.

Your own Good o.

Imagine! he rejected an offer to leave this Agbado kingdom 😂 and migrate to an European country, Holland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Omuuvwie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Your wife is 22 and you have 5 children together already, at what age did she start producing children for you ?

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Naijatask: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
omojesu202:

She's young. sds
Please transfer that travel opportunity to me. I will be giving you anr agreed percentage monthly . Me I'm ready to leave mine even if no just 3 years.

I swear this guy na werey

6 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by lordnkem000(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Motherfucking attention seeker, your wife is 22 and u have 5kids, at what age did she start giving birth? Again, u have Holland offer but you only care about your wife's pussy as u don't want guys to fxck her, are u kidding me? No care for ur 5kids welfare

3 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by AskProf: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obavoh:

•the gift 🎁 of life
•teach them morals
•basic education

Your wife: 22 yrs, 5 children.

2 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by CandidAdmin(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
The saddest thing in life isn't death but a life without purpose\legacy
OP you are short on both.
Food for thought - Hustle more!!!
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Justkatty(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
sageb:

@Obavoh How do you cope with the said amount/account balance?

@LeeSmart I have not seen your reply
When God said, go into the world and multiply, Obavoh took it personal wink

7 Likes

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by haybhi1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lol. Tinubu never really touch this one. When hin hand meet you well well, you go almost enter stowaway enter Holland.

BTW, Just ensure their education is quality tho. That's about enough sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by CJStarz: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
22,years with 5 kids? Is she a secondary school dropout or were you a pedophile?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
werey don smoke shingba again!
shocked
Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by lastkingsman: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
grin cheesy

Na yeye dey worry the man.

He's more interested in what's in between her wife's leg than taking the opportunity his uncle is giving him to come over and hustle.

How will he take care of the kids with his present condition? Na WA oh

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Ajione(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
I will advice you to travel down to netherland now before it's too late. That is the mistake i did 11 years ago and am regreting it up till this moment. If you lose that great opportunity you might cry. I pity you, na woman you dey put for head, when she start with you, i swear you might take your life. A WORLD IS A ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

1 Like

Re: If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira by Mindlog: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Comedy central.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Joy Knew No Bound / I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer / Ever Been Betrayed By A Close Family Member? How Did You Get Over It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.