Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) (2450 Views)

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? / Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners / Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by iExplore(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
I want my woman as dark as charcoal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Boogyman557: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
bb
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by FatherBona: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Make she just get sense

Finish!

21 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
iExplore:
I want my woman as dark as charcoal
Dark but no b dis giraffe sha
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Light skin actually!
Question of the day - What type do the women want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Chochovini: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why do you want to know?
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by JustPowerApps(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dark and will prefer my height, broad hip, slim waist wink

I don't know why I dislike light skinned Nigerian girls so much, maybe because of the awful lotions they use, don't wanna have a girl who will be constantly getting in and out of skin diseases.

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Your question na for those who get "woman". As for me, whether a vaginarian is dark, tall, get sense or not, my business with her starts with breast and ends on her pussy. The breast must be big but not the body size and the pussy must be odor free. Big breast on a slim body is my thing. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by iExplore(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Dark but no b dis giraffe sha
I want her exactly like that
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Dark skin. Melanin popping.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prefer, as per, they are delicacies? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Melanin 🥰
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Little21: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Maybe they are undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Your question na for those who get "woman". As for me, whether a vaginarian is dark, tall, get sense or not, my business with her starts with breast and ends on her pussy. The breast must be big but not the body size and the pussy must be odor free. Big breast on a slim body is my thing. That's all.
@bolded shows you're a champ.

Use this one take hold body abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by iExplore(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by folake4u(f): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yes na.

E get some kind men wey yummy. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Dark ,slim and sinful !

kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2023
folake4u:

Yes na.

grin grin

You can eat them all day grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by folake4u(f): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

grin grin

You can eat them all day grin

DG, I nor talk anything oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by jamesversion: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ah! So you don't know a sensual woman is a delicacy to a man.

Na good food oh. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
folake4u:
Yes na.

Ah 👀👀. So you're a certified nutritionist on the male specimen and their compositions.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by folake4u(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ah 👀👀. So you're a certified nutritionist on the male specimen and their compositions.

I dey do under study. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by DiskJokeyManic: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded shows you're a champ.

Use this one take hold body abeg.

Dis one is quotin himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by teewhyhomes: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by AliEzeOlu: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fair skinned lady anyday, anytime, twice on Friday evening. I'm dark and I'll love to have fair skinned children grin grin
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
iExplore:

I want her exactly like that
Then go hug transformer
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by iExplore(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Then go hug transformer
I understand bruh. Try talking to someone
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) by Silentgroper(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Complexion doesn't matter to me . All i want us for her to have nyash

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed. And She Gave Him A Stinging Slap... / Compatibility Vs Chemistry Which Is More Important To A Successful Relationship? / ¤it All About Sex¤ - ¤must Read¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.