Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? (3339 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / ON POLYGAMY - Why I Prefer having many wives instead of Baby mama(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Do people usually have sex in the dark or with the light on?

I can only answer for myself, but that answer is overwhelmingly ‘with the lights on’. I mean, I’ll turn down the main bedroom lights, and throw on a smaller lamplight so its not super bright or anything, but I need some light.

I’m a hugely audio-visual guy when it comes to sex, and I need to see my partner in all her glory in order to fully enjoy myself. As such, anytime my wife and I get busy, there’s always going to be at least some light on.

Sex is wonderful.

Whether you do it lights on or lights off.

Day or night.

Here, there, or everywhere.

The intensity and climax are the same.

But, usually people have sex in the dark.

So that whatever might happen, they still have the time to get back to their proper composure, before the lights went on.
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by neonly: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

I can only answer for myself, but that answer is overwhelmingly ‘with the lights on’. I mean, I’ll turn down the main bedroom lights, and throw on a smaller lamplight so its not super bright or anything, but I need some light.

I’m a hugely audio-visual guy when it comes to sex, and I need to see my partner in all her glory in order to fully enjoy myself. As such, anytime my wife and I get busy, there’s always going to be at least some light on.

Sex is wonderful.

Day or night.

So that whatever might happen, they still have the time to get back to their proper composure, before the lights went on.

Most people dat have sex in d dark are witches gbem

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Biden101: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Lights on or nothing!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Sundrus: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2020
I need to see the kpekus well before i penetrate oh. I dey like clean kpekus. Some kpekus na eyesore.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by longetivity(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2020
lights on any fvcking day to prevent jumping into River Niger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
neonly:

Most people dat have sex in d dark are witches gbem

Hmmmm you don mean it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
reminds me of what a lady told me!
she just went to the side of the bed and kpiam! lights came on...

what she say made her into a born again instantly.....
the guy's d.... was covered in sores.....
mehn! the next available weapon came to her mind.....

the other one was on lagos island. unknown to her she was to be ganged f... a neighbor just switched on all the lights security,verandah flood you name. the girl took to her heels with her boxers!
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Uzomacharles: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Make I observe some comments

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Kdon2: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Sex is wonderful.

Day or night.

Its like you don't f**k in the afternoon, or will you switch off the sun rays ni? Light or no light doesn't count except when its illicit.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Gad whala for we virgins

Lemme wait for comments smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Biden101:
Lights on or nothing!

But satin you won
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
longetivity:
lights on any fvcking day to prevent jumping into River Niger

Which one be the river niger
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where are the Laddies....
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by fati2001(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

I know your type lol

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by fati2001(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

I know your type lol

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

Just what one lady said

’i'm a virgin. I am terrified of having sex. I want to have sex. I looked at my vagina and it scares me knowing that a penis will actually go inside that small hole. How can I get over this? Is there any chance it won’t hurt?

But know

I know you use floodlights to see the sim card been ......

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by fati2001(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Just what one lady said

’i'm a virgin. I am terrified of having sex. I want to have sex. I looked at my vagina and it scares me knowing that a penis will actually go inside that small hole. How can I get over this? Is there any chance it won’t hurt?

But know

I know you use floodlights to see the sim card been ......

pls keep shut if you don't know what to say.... ABEG

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

pls keep shut if you don't know what to say.... ABEG

I don't understand

How did you become a mother of two.... Without....
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by neonly: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Hmmmm you don mean it

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by longetivity(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
rainerboy1010:

Which one be the river niger
you are not a real nigga if u don't know what I mean by River Niger
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by emperorAY(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
sex include visual interaction
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by ucheuzor1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ladies that have stretch marks will prefer the light off grin grin

Talking from experience. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
lights on every time......I like looking into the eyes of the girl when nutting ,that feeling alone is heavenly
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by Starboytwo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Holy fargin till I die...
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
emperorAY:
sex include visual interaction

But does days na darkness and they don't shave....
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
I like having the lights on when banging a lady
Re: How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? by rainerboy1010: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I like having the lights on when banging a lady

Why

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! I Got A Good Job / Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before / Don't Joke With God Promise..... Pick One And It Will Happen Before 30th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.