Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Know You Won't Believe This About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know You Won't Believe This About Men (348 Views)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know You Won't Believe This About Men by LoveUdie: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
A lot of men are single but they won't know until they loose their job.

Unfortunately this is the fact. If you doubt me, Pretend that you're having challenge in your business/job and see how your partner will treat you in few weeks of no money.

Indeed hard times reveal true friends.

A man can genuinely take care of a woman for years but i assure you it is very difficult for that same woman to genuinely stand by and support that man for up to a month in most difficult time especially when there is no money at all.

It only takes God's grace to find the one that will stand, encourage and support you during difficult time.

Same thing applies to knowing your true friends

As a man, work, hustle and make money if not hmmmm.. only God will help.

Lastly, if God blesses you invest in your wife, avoid side Chicks. Because side chick is on business of..... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

Helps and share this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? / Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.