Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Identity Fraud - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identity Fraud (10910 Views)

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
The House of Bourbon French is a dynasty that originated in the Kingdom of France and is a branch of the Capetian dynasty, the royal House of France. Bourbon kings first ruled France and Navarre in the 16th century, and by the 18th century, members of the Spanish Bourbon dynasty held thrones in Spain, Naples, Sicily, and Parma. Today Spain and Luxembourg have monarchs of the House of Bourbon. The royal Bourbons originated in 1272, when Robert, the youngest son of King Louis IX of France, married the heiress of the lordship of Bourbon.The house continued for three centuries as a cadet branch, serving as nobles under the direct Capetian and Valois kings.

If you've seen an Arab you've seen an Israelite.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
9Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Philippe de France, Duke of Orléans was the brother of Louis XIV of France and the younger son of Louis XIII of France and Anne of Austria.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Portret van Jean François Le Petit.Portrait of Jean François le Petit. He stands next to a table with a copy of La Grande Chronique Ancienne et Moderne de Hollande and a helmet, on which his hand rests. In his other hand, he holds a rolled piece of paper. To his neck on a long cord, he carries a medallion with a man's portrait. Next to him his coat of arms, his age and motto. Under the print four fresh rules in French in letterpress.

This gentleman definitely had some African mixture. So we have seen some French who had some Caucasian mixture and now we can see ones that have African genetics. One of my major points programming you to open your mind to the inclusive society of Europe.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2023
If you see a Frank you've seen a Benjiman.

This proves what the house of Israel looked like.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Frederick III (Danish: Frederik; 18 March 1609 – 9 February 1670[1]) was King of Denmark and Norway from 1648 until his death in 1670. He also governed under the name Frederick II as diocesan administrator (colloquially referred to as prince-bishop) of the Prince-Bishopric of Verden (1623–29 and again 1634–44), and the Prince-Archbishopric of Bremen (1635–45).

King Fredrick III had a Caucasian wife. You can clearly see alot of Israelites married and shared power with Caucasians. There exists lots of Caucasian nobles I choose not to show their portraits because I wanted to exclusively focus on and expose the hidden ones of Israel.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 2:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Francesco Farnese (19 May 1678 – 26 February 1727) reigned as the seventh Farnese Duke of Parma and Piacenza from 1694 until his death. Married to Dorothea Sophia of the Palatinate, his brother Odoardo's widow, to avoid the return of her dowry, Francesco curtailed court expenditure, enormous under his father and predecessor, Ranuccio II, while preventing the occupation of his Duchy of Parma, nominally a Papal fief, during the War of the Spanish Succession

Brown as brown can be.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 2:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Ranuccio II Farnese (17 September, 1630 – 11 December, 1694) was the sixth Duke of Parma and Piacenza from 1646 until his death nearly 50 years later and Duke of Castro from 1646 until 1649.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Antonio Farnese (29 November 1679 – 20 January 1731) was the eighth and final Farnese Duke of Parma and Piacenza. He married, in 1727, Enrichetta d'Este of Modena with the intention of begetting an heir. The marriage, however, was childless, leading to the succession of Charles of Spain, whose mother, Elisabeth Farnese, was Antonio's niece, to the ducal throne.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
If you've see a Frank you've seen an Israelite.
Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Charles II de Valois, Duke of Orléans
Member of the House of Valois ‧ Francis I of France's son

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Charles Emmanuel II

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Christine was a sister-in-law of Felipe IV of Spain through Elisabeth and of Charles I of England through Henrietta Maria. As a child, she was raised under the supervision of the royal governess Françoise de Montglat.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Martinus Birrius Philosophiae et Medicinae Doctor Practicus Amstelredam

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why is DNA banned in France?

Private DNA paternity testing is illegal, including through laboratories in other countries, and is punishable by up to a year in prison and a €15,000 fine. The French Council of State has described the law's purpose as upholding the "French regime of filiation" and preserving "the peace of families."

The white French can't prove Frankish descent so they bann DNA testing to prevent this discovery and challenges to the inheritance.

What is the concept of filiation?
filiation. noun. fil·​i·​a·​tion ˌfi-lē-ˈā-shən. 1. : a legal relationship of a parent and especially a father and child that creates rights and obligations.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jan Jansz. Vos (baptised 4 March 1612 in Amsterdam[1] – buried 12 July 1667 in Amsterdam) was a Dutch playwright and poet. A glassmaker by trade (in that position he provided all windows for the new city hall on the Dam), he also played an important role as stage-manager and director of the theatre. He organized, on the mayors' orders, processions and splendid decorated floats, which sometimes drew disapproval, criticism, and derision

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Frankish Nobles..

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tan is ‘In’: Study Finds Light Brown More Attractive than Pale or Dark Skin
Findings Might Impact How Advertisers Use Models
By Katherine Kostiuk
MU News Bureau

Columbia, Mo. (Oct. 2, 2006) — Some African-American stars have been ridiculed for trying to lighten their skin color, but many Caucasians go to tanning salons to darken their skin. A new study by Missouri School of Journalism researcher Cynthia Frisby found that people perceive a light brown skin tone to be more physically attractive than a pale or dark skin tone.

“Does a person’s skin color alone impact whether others perceive her as physically attractive? Advertisers want their models to be perceived as attractive so that consumers will buy their product, and previous studies have found that black models used in advertisements frequently are fair-skinned and have more European features. I wanted to test skin color separately to find out whether it’s important to perceptions of beauty. I found that without regard to physical features, people prefer light brown skin over dark brown skin or pale skin,” said Frisby, associate professor of strategic communication at the School.

For the study, photographs of four female models were adjusted using computer software. Each model was imaged in three different skin tones – light, medium and dark – but all other features remained the same. Frisby asked 79 female participants to evaluate a selection of the photographs, which they believed were for an upcoming advertising campaign. Frisby analyzed the responses and discovered that participants, of whom 45 were Caucasian and 34 were African American, found the light brown skin tone most attractive.

These findings might impact how advertisers use African-American models. Some advertisers have worried that using African-American models for mainstream products might alienate potential Caucasian buyers, Frisby said, but this study shows Caucasians and African Americans react in similar ways to light, medium and dark shades of skin tone.

“Since the mid-1960s, many advertisers have been in a dilemma regarding the use of blacks in advertisements,” Frisby said. “Many considered using blacks in advertisements to appeal to a growing black target audience but were concerned that use of blacks might alienate white consumers. Fortunately for advertisers and advertising agencies, research shows that white consumers react to black models in advertisements in almost exactly the same way as black consumers react. It seems that both groups prefer the light brown skin tone, whether it’s a tan Caucasian or a light-skinned African American.”

The study, “‘Shades of Beauty’: Examining the Relationship of Skin Color to Perceptions of Physical Attractiveness,” was published in the August issue of the journal Facial Plastic Surgery.

From Shem to Jesus and Muhammad all the prophets and their matriarchs had brown skin. Not only have I found white people coveting by making these brown skin European Nobility white in Portraits but also Black people refer them as black people coveting their features as theirs. I honestly don't think any color ranks superior but it's clear Colorism affects alot of people.

9Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

1 Share

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 4:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Charles de Schomberg (16 February 1601 – 6 June 1656), Duke d'Halluin, was a French soldier from the 17th century and Marshal of France.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bernhard of Saxe-Weimar, (born Aug. 16, 1604, Weimar, Saxe-Weimar—died July 18, 1639, Neuenburg, Breisgau), duke of Saxe-Weimar (Sachsen-Weimar), a politically ambitious Protestant general during the Thirty Years’ War (1618–48). One of the most successful field commanders of his age, he won a number of important victories over the forces of the Austrian Habsburgs

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
An old cartoon showing King Louis XIV as brown skin and his brother but it also shows the white nobles. As I said my mission to include all the people so you can see what really went on because it's still going on now.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
You see the Franks and the white and black French can not be defined as the same color, same race or same phenotype. If you see a Frank you've seen an Israelite one of the hidden ones.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Henri de La Trémoille, 3rd Duke of Thouars was the 3rd Duke of Thouars, 2nd Duke of La Tremoille, and Prince of Talmond and Taranto. He was the son of Claude de La Trémoille and his wife, Charlotte Brabantina of Nassau, and a descendant of the medieval general Louis II de La Trémoille.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne (1611 - 1675)

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Le Maréchal De Turenne

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Joannes Meyssens

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lobenstein Wilhelm Freiherr von.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 12:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Albert VI. Herzog Von Bayern

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Jan Valckenburgh (1623-1667)

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Louis-Auguste de Bourbon, duc du Maine (31 March 1670 – 14 May 1736) was an illegitimate son of Louis XIV and his official mistress, Madame de Montespan. The king's favourite son, he was the founder of the semi-royal House of Bourbon-Maine named after his title and his surname.

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mary of Modena (Italian: Maria Beatrice Eleonora Anna Margherita Isabella d'Este;[1] 5 October [O.S. 25 September] 1658 – 7 May [O.S. 26 April] 1718) was Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland as the second wife of James II and VII. A devout Catholic, Mary married the widower James, who was then the younger brother and heir presumptive of Charles II.[2] She was uninterested in politics and devoted to James and their children, two of whom survived to adulthood: the Jacobite claimant to the thrones, James Francis Edward, and Louisa Maria Teresa

Well a good time now to showcase the English, Scotts and Irish who also had Hebrew phenotype..

Re: Identity Fraud by EnvyandHate: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Francesco II d'Este (6 March 1660 – 6 September 1694) was Duke of Modena and Reggio from 1662 to 1694.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha, My Favourite Nurse…..(18+) / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / What I Found In My Fiance's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.