Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison (27324 Views)

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Neyopumpin13: 11:21am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:
LOL

MY PRAYERS REMAINS THAT SOON TINUBU, ARIWOOLA AND MAHMOOD YAKUBU WILL JOIN HIM THERE. Go and take your drugs my friend.

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by LordIsaac(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2023
SoNature:
Emefiele is the most f00lish rich man I know.

Dude did everything to ensure that Tinubu didn't win the last election, including starving the entire country of their hard-earned money.

A sensible man would have left the country and moved to a choice destination in the west with his family before Buhari left office.

What was he expecting from Tinubu? Perhaps a national recognition for a job well done? Ewu Gambia!

Indeed, being rich doesn't necessarily mean having common sense.
I think it is the “over-confidence “ streak in his gene…this high delusion has led many to the slaughter! Ojukwu comes to mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by IVORY2009(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2023
richeeyo:
Dem go redesign am for there as he take do our naira

Who told you, someone that is here in VIP section
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Neyopumpin13: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2023
waternogetenemy:
LOL

MY PRAYERS REMAINS THAT SOON TINUBU, ARIWOOLA AND MAHMOOD YAKUBU WILL JOIN HIM THERE. Go and take your drugs my friend because your prayers will not be answerers oo,

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Make them kill am there... olodo
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Adewale1603(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2023
Edoreborn:
See face,,how time flies when he was a demi-god feeling funky on tv and cameras everywhere with his shining bald head..Life
with that his black suits and same green tie

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by drololaaof: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
What are the charges?

The zombie above read the headline and wrote nice one. When the man is given bail at next hearing he'll go dumb. Oh they're actually two above.
Zombies lack sense
He ought to be charged for telling us lies .
1. That he printed enough of the redesigned notes.
2 . That the old notes have been burnt ,whereas they are not .

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by johnjose68: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. No reasonable person liked this man policy on Naira then. I belive the judge, DSS, warder etc will like to pay him back in his coin anytime.

Yes no reasonable man, except the I.pobians who of course, are not reasonable.

The i.pob supported him whole heartedly because they thought the policy will affect the chances of Jagaban.

They prefer the whole country suffer as long as it will affect the chances of Jagaban of becoming the president.

All is history now.
Th Jagaban is the president,
While the feministic voice machine is paying condolences to the berieved and hold press conferences everywhere grin grin

I.pob, how is Nnamdi Cownu doing?
Una nogo send emefiele to greet am for prison for you.

Dey play ▶️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
If you free that bitch thunder wil fire you.

He must rot and turn maggot in the jail to teach him a good lesson. Let that useless obi go and free him now.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Charly68: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Ythose who used him as their las card have abandoned him to his fate now
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by AbujaLagos: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Jossy
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by AbujaLagos: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Jossy!
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by OdogwuMike(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. No reasonable person liked this man policy on Naira then. I belive the judge, DSS, warder etc will like to pay him back in his coin anytime.

"Liked this man's policy" So this man is now Buhari who ordered for almost all the bad policy you lots are persecuting this man for. Buhari is there relaxing and enjoying while you make a Scape off this man! Nawoah
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by adverttrading: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2023
My prayer is that one day Nigeria will have rule of laws and not rule of man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbtdeDFzoJk
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Choski78(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by frog12: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2023
this man go escape like diezani if dem give am bail

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by callmemakaveli: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Dog eat Dog cheesy

Check my signature for business deals.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ozo13(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Maize247:
the man humbled everyone then even politicians were not left behind

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by highchief1: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Patriotsleague: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2023
Emeifele nearly destroyed Nigeria.

Where is the money budgeted for the currency?
Where is the currency?

Why withdraw currency from circulation, what country have you heard that being done?

A government replace currency, if need be, but not to withdraw currency from circulation...that is economic sabotage, neglect of duty and misuse of powers.

CBN governor is there to help, aid, easy economic flow, easy currency flow, not to throw the country into a crises.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by adverttrading: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2023
My prayer is that one day we will have rule of law and not rule of man. If this can happen to CBN governor, what do you think is happening to Akin from Meiran or Abu at Sabo? You that can't even afford lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbtdeDFzoJk

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Dapson73(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2023
SoNature:
Emefiele is the most f00lish rich man I know.

Dude did everything to ensure that Tinubu didn't win the last election, including starving the entire country of their hard-earned money.

A sensible man would have left the country and moved to a choice destination in the west with his family before Buhari left office.

What was he expecting from Tinubu? Perhaps a national recognition for a job well done? Ewu Gambia!

Indeed, being rich doesn't necessarily mean having common sense.

He actually made some moves to evade punishment like you outlined, but "Remember No Sinner Will Go Unpunished.
He must dance to the music.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Sleekfingers: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
E Don de turn to personal vendetta. Una no go arrest Buhari wey dey five Emefiele orders

When Buhari gave the order. Is it not Emefiele's right to resign? But he chose to implement the useless policy.

That I guy need to be dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Maize247(f): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2023
OdogwuMike:

"Liked this man's policy" So this man is now Buhari who ordered for almost all the bad policy you lots are persecuting this man for. Buhari is there relaxing and enjoying while you make a Scape off this man! Nawoah
So Buhari obtained presidential form for him as well. The only blame that goes to Buhari is that of incompetency, he doesn't supervise his ministers and doesn't ask question which is very bad of him. Tinubu will never probe the former president but Emefiele will not go unpunished under Tinubu same way Buhari did to Goodluck's NSA then when all fingers were pointing to Goodluck in the deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Benwallt(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Affliction must not be allowed to rise. Keep him there
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Domdom37: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
He has done Fulani cap to attract ethnic sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Olichoke: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Such is life.
How are the mighty fallen?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Iziquiel(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
worksmart:
Tinubu has already killed Emefiele in DSS custody before he announced that Emefiele resigned as CBN governor.

All this stories about EFCC probe and now detention in Kuje prison are fake news to try to escape suspicion for Emefiele's murder when it is finally revealed.

You must be a member of IPOB/Obidient,only these group of people reason the way you do.

You see person video but your head dey tell you say Emefiele don die months ago say naim ghost we dey see on videos.

No be una say Buhari die for UK and was replaced by one Jubril from Sudan?

Nothing una (IPOB) fit talk again for this life wey go shock me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by olarent: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
The problem of African is greed, let assumed the presidency what to used emefiele as last card to punished his political associate, which I know buhari did not have that brain to mastermind such, he should have reject and resign but African man is no. Prefer to kill peoe and stay in office as any years and possible.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Abioladoks: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
This is Nigeria.......
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
E Don de turn to personal vendetta. Una no go arrest Buhari wey dey five Emefiele orders
Court orders were directed at him but he didn't obey. Mumu only listened to Buhari, he behaved like an illiterate.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by richeeyo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

Who told you, someone that is here in VIP section
You too dey inside ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary, Ballot Boxes Missing / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.