Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison (27348 Views)

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

How does it benefit you that he's locked up
A payback for his evil works
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Abbeytoy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. [b]No reasonable person liked this man man'sicy on Naira then. [/b]I believe the judge, DSS, warder etc would like to pay him back in his coin anytime.

I know a lot of people/groups or political affiliates who like the policy because they believe it will affect one particular candidate's chances.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kay25:

A payback for his evil works
Is he the only one with evil works?
Why are you so particular about him paying for his evil works while excusing all others
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Difrent: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
What are the charges?

The zombie above read the headline and wrote nice one. When the man is given bail at next hearing he'll go dumb. Oh they're actually two above.
Zombies lack sense

Na you be Mumu
Wetin them talk now wey you dey insult them
Nobody need tell me say you be igbo.....playing victim is in your blood. And it's as a result of your loss of the civil war

Like someone said above..... No reasonable person will still like this man after the disasterous currency redesign
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tonytonex(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2023
SaLongs1:
Buhari never told the stupid Emefiele to implement his evil so called cashless policy, he did it himself because of Buhari's lack of advanced education and now he must suffer for making the masses suffer too. This is sweet karma at work.
LOL. I see. However, Buhari is not totally free. Ignorance is not an excuse. Because he was the one that appointed him. When people were suffering what did he do as the president? He would have called Emefiele to order. But he didn't. If not for the interventions from the then kaduna state governor El-rufai, Kano and... The sufferings would have been longer than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Difrent:

Na you be Mumu
Nobody need tell me say you be igbo.....playing victim is in your blood. And it's as a result of your loss of the civil war

Like someone said above..... No reasonable person will still like this man after the disasterous currency redesign
You made little sense
There's no relationship between the topic and being igbo
There's no relationship between the topic and civil war
I asked a question and you're not able to provide a tangible answer
Lastly, if you're not too obtuse or have your head in a politician's behind, you'll see stark similarities between this man's case and that of Dasuki.
You'll remember how Zombies were also calling for his head instead of using their brains
You'll remember he was later released and enjoys his freedom today with no questions asked
And you'll realise Zombies are just mugus who make empty noise on SM with no intention to see a logical end to issues but just blow empty air
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kay25(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is he the only one with evil works?
Why are you so particular about him paying for his evil works while excusing all others
He is not the only but let one be a scape goat others will learn from there
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Kay25:

He is not the only but let one be a scape goat others will learn from there
How will he be a scapegoat and how will others learn?
I'm taking my time to school all you Zombies because this is the same noise y'all made with Dasuki and today he's waking a free man which means all your noise was for nothing.
If you guys have any sense at all, you'll realise Emefiele's case is already following same pattern.
So I ask you again. What will others learn from him?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kay25(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

How will he be a scapegoat and how will others learn?
I'm taking my time to school all you Zombies because this is the same noise y'all made with Dasuki and today he's waking a free man which means all your noise was for nothing.
If you guys have any sense at all, you'll realise Emefiele's case is already following same pattern.
So I ask you again. What will others learn from him?
Go back in history have u heard about tafa balogun?go and check his story u can learn one or two befor comeing to school me here
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tonytonex(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Difrent:

Na you be Mumu

Emefiele na Igbo? 🙄
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Kay25:

Go back in history have u heard about tafa balogun?go and check his story u can learn one or two befor comeing to school me here
Like I said, Zombies hardly make sense. Most of you are not even smart or knowledgeable about anything.
Ok.. Since you mentioned Tafa Balogun, can you explain how exactly Tafa's case is similar to Emefiele's?
Let me see if you really know anything or you're just part of the headless mob
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by SaLongs1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
LOL. I see. However, Buhari is not totally free. Ignorance is not an excuse. Because he was the one that appointed him. When people were suffering what did he do as the president? He would have called Emefiele to order. But he didn't. If not for the interventions from the then kaduna state governor El-rufai, Kano and... The sufferings would have been longer than that.
In saner climes people resign appointments when they feel that they will be compromised but people here prefer to torture the masses because they feel that they will not be held accountable.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tonytonex(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
SaLongs1:
In saner climes people resign appointments when they feel that they will be compromised but people here prefer to torture the masses because they feel that they will not be held accountable.
sad. But as you said, it's only in saner climes. That's why people are trying their best to japa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election 2020 / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.