Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison (27347 Views)

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
ozo13:
the man humbled everyone then even politicians were not left behind
grin grin grin
Except we that are in transport sector, we didn't lack cash for a second. And I helped quite a lot of people too with cash

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by chisupport: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
What will happen to the former Petroleum Minister/president who allowed all the corruption to happen??
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ponletobby: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
All I can say now is “Omohh”… frm grace to harshly condemn grass
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by worksmart(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Which video you see? Was it not the video from before Emefiele allegedly resigns as CBN governor?
Iziquiel:

You must be a member of IPOB/Obidient,only these group of people reasons the way you do.

You see person video but your head dey tell you say Emefiele don die months ago say naim ghost we dey see on videos.

No be una say Buhari die for UK and was replaced by one Jubril from Sudan?

Nothing una (IPOB) fit talk again for this life wey go shock me.

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
richeeyo:

You too dey inside ni

Na we we grin
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by olatade(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Man built a whole estate only to start living in a prison cubicle

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zonefree:
That's good.

The suffering of a Nigerian politician is always orgasmic to my soul.

He thinks dressing like a Muslim man will save him. E no carry Bible again. Useless man! 70 years old man!
I'll be the happiest man on earth if Emefiele Rots in jail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Mccullum: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
richeeyo:
Dem go redesign am for there as he take do our naira

grin

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ozo13(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin
Except we that are in transport sector, we didn't lack cash for a second. And I helped quite a lot of people too with cash
I remembered one of the filling station I use to get cash from then.they await drivers to bring cash and they in turn give the money out to pos agent to start selling for people.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by 77up(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

I'm not happy
Are you happy with the suffering Tinubu has brought upon Nigerians after swearing-in?
Well, no one happy with suffering but I believe in his policies to right the wrong for the masses soon. He doesn't have magic to change spoilt things overnight, giving him some time is not a bad idea.

Sorry for the insult 😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tareq1105: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
Kuje bean's must be sweet in his mouth.
Cos that policy was a terrible one. He's responsible for nairacracy we v been battling for the past 8 years. The werey met naira at almost N200 and left it at N700.
Seems at one point in Emefiele's life, he's destined to sleep in prison.

Meanwhile, shebi na somebody send Emefiele work?
Where's Bubu? Beans no good for his body ni?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
77up:
Well, no one happy with suffering but I believe in his policies to right the wrong for the masses soon. He doesn't have magic to change spoilt things overnight, giving him some time is not a bad idea.

Sorry for the insult 😌
Well, no one was happy with the suffering caused by Emefiele. But we believe in his policies to right the wrong fit the masses soon. He didnt have the magic wand to change spoilt things overnight so giving him some time was not a bad idea.
Unfortunately enemies of the country turned the policy to a means to attack Emefiele
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Ykc2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
illicit:
Na there he go die

Ajaero too will soon face his own galala music

✌️
no be emefiele kill abiola and Bola ige, una dey fear to call buhari wey employ emefiele name?ndi iberibe 😏
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ghiloman28(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
VIP section available anyway.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by BreakingNews21: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
mrblessed:
Emefiele is the only criminal in Buhari's government

I thoroughly get your point but actually the office of a central banker is suppose to function independently from whomever is in office. Buhari's giant error was not sacking Emefiele back in 2015 and whom was appointed by GEJ. Tinubu watched and learned and didn't repeat that mistake. 😉

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Timmi: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Yobabad:
Which kind of animal kingdom is this you peoples country self

It's people like you that makes it an animal kingdom. The earlier you people leave, the quicker Nigeria will be better.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tonytonex(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrSundry:
Emefiele looking emaciated on his way to Kuje prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XfR6VbKjmE
na Muslim him be now?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by BreakingNews21: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tonytonex:
na Muslim him be now?

Lolz, a public ruse. I noticed he wasn't carrying his Holy Bible today.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Tonytonex(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
BreakingNews21:

Lolz, a public ruse. I noticed he wasn't carrying his Holy Bible today.
LOL. dat man na fool. Buhari really use and dump him.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Audaite: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
I couldn't have said it any better that how you painted it...He is of all men the most foolish...No, he was waiting for Tinubu to give him award for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wallahiii I was waiting for this comment.
The guy no get sense at all.

Domdom37:
He has done Fulani cap to attract ethnic sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
ozo13:
I remembered one of the filling station I use to get cash from then.they await drivers to bring cash and they in turn give the money out to pos agent to start selling for people.
I was already preparing a lot of new notes for January 1st, 2024 that court judgement would lapse in case new president decided not to extend the use of old notes. I knew someone in transport who was keeping up to 1m naira of new notes for just normal daily spendings in case it get worse
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ValarDoharis: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
You're protecting your criminal
Omenlon:
Oga your joke is dry, try another career.
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by worksmart(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
May the Tinubu presidency not last beyond November 2023

Amen!

Can I hear you all say amen?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by naturefellow(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
illicit:
Na there he go die

Ajaero too will soon face his own galala music
why, numbskull?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by tunde1200(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
alcuin:
Whether Emefiele is guilty or not of any charges, he is guilty by seriously offending the Nigerian People, so he must be punished for that.

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by SaLongs1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
What are the charges?

The zombie above read the headline and wrote nice one. When the man is given bail at next hearing he'll go dumb. Oh they're actually two above.
Zombies lack sense
and you, are you not worse than them?
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by SaLongs1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tonytonex:
LOL. dat man na fool. Buhari really use and dump him.
Stop blaming Buhari for Emefiele's wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by 77up(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Well, no one was happy with the suffering caused by Emefiele. But we believe in his policies to right the wrong fit the masses soon. He didnt have the magic wand to change spoilt things overnight so giving him some time was not a bad idea.
Unfortunately enemies of the country turned the policy to a means to attack Emefiele
Yes, he surely have good intentions by buying billions of naira worth of vehicles for campaign all to suffer Nigerians just because he couldn't achieve presidency.

Dey play.

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kay25(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:
What are the charges?

The zombie above read the headline and wrote nice one. When the man is given bail at next hearing he'll go dumb. Oh they're actually two above.
Zombies lack sense
And u wey get sense how will it benefit u if emefiele is released..
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
naturefellow:
why, numbskull?

Because u are a scallywag
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Unicornpro: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
He allowed himself to be used by the politicians, while playing politics, now he is facing the music alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.