Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs (1440 Views)

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Bobloco: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
òdè Dede.... grin ask any Yoruba man the meaning of òdè dede
You are dumb

Look at the kind of senseless thread you created
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by slivertongue: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gajagojo:
. When did he join? Do You know the date? Yes or no?

go ahead and answer your question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by slivertongue: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
in your imagination.... Go and check....Atikus name was not on the board of trustees in 1998/99

Atiku was amongst the founding members of PDP. Wike joined after it was formed. PDP was funded without Wike &it won elections
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by BERNIMOORE: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

You and your people are a bunch of thieves and criminals.
I'm sure if one of your people becomes MD of a bank, he'll loot the deposits of customers and attract curses on himself after which he'll spend a long time in jail.
Where are you from? I want to know so we can watch out for your people. They must not be allowed near public treasury or corporate monies
I hope you're not CRYING while typing this trash up there...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Kukutente23: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
I hope you're not CRYING while typing this trash up there...
Cry that you come from a race of thieves?
C'mon you can't really be that stupid
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by BERNIMOORE: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

Atiku was amongst the founding members of PDP. Wike joined after it was formed. PDP was funded without Wike &it won elections
shut your mouth up....Atiku was not part of the PDP BOT when PDP was formed....after obasanjo and co founded PDP ....they now shop for VP during the convention that was when the pick Atiku from nowhere ....a former customs officer

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by BERNIMOORE: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Cry that you come from a race of thieves?
C'mon you can't really be that stupid
òdè.....go a live in your rat hole.....olodo ràbàtà grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by slivertongue: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
shut your mouth up....Atiku was not part of the PDP BOT when PDP was formed....after obasanjo and co founded PDP ....they now shop for VP during the convention that was when the pick Atiku from nowhere ....a former customs officer

Even your contribution tells you were a kid or a teenager to know that obj wasn't a founding member of PDP. PDP was there before obj contested election without being a card carrying member. Atiku was PDP candidate for Gov for Adamawa state & later Gov elect
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Kukutente23: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
òdè.....go a live in your rat hole.....olodo ràbàtà grin
Is that all?
Wike's lapdog
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by DeleTaller: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:
but it was bubbling under them before wike joined

Olodo rapata... Go and read up to learn more
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by DrAkpa(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you can't answer a simple question, you keep evading the question WHEN DID WIKE JOIN PDP, WHAT YEAR? you failed to answer it but rather turning round the table

Pls keep quiet. You are arguing rubbish. Wike was just leaving school in 1998 when pdp started. He joined pdp as an errand boy. I am a top pdp member so I know my facts
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

wow. Ekwueme, Lar, Jerry Gana, Rimi, Lamido, Atiku, started what came to be known as PDP

Where is bola ige
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by BERNIMOORE: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
slivertongue:

Even your contribution tells you were a kid or a teenager to know that obj wasn't a founding member of PDP. PDP was there before obj contested election without being a card carrying member. Atiku was PDP candidate for Gov for Adamawa state & later Gov elect
That Obj was not a founding member? So tell us who are the founding members
If you fail to list them then nobody takes you serious again....
No wonder Igbo land no get elders
Because in.beccile like you rewrite history for your dunce elders......

1 Like

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by kokoA(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
PDP still dey? I don't even know the name of their current national chairman.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Atiku is not a member of PDP Trustees.... Obasanjo solely picked him from gutters, that's why he got no power as VP.... Same position with wike in 1998

Where are you getting your history from? shocked
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Blaze14k: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you're a typical in.becile for thinking that wike will be dumb like you to work for those who don't value him....oponu

Bro did u open the tread to insult people or what. Try have a meaningful convo without throwing tantrums. Non of these politicians are feeling us so take it easy when u r defending ur favourite the insult is too much
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by tesppidd: 2:23am On Nov 18, 2023
This is the sort of monkey and ape mentality we have in this country.

A man is being celebrated for diverting state and public resources to play politics and 'sponsor" a political party.

A state where there remains extreme poverty, insecurity and unemployment,

The man is consistently being celebrated by a group of people!

Tufiakwa, I spit!!
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by tishbite42: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
wike invited wammako to Rivers and reel out plan to deal with Tambuwal, he has dealt with tambiwal already, wike went to Sokoto with enough funds to wammakko and Tambuwal structure that wike helps him to build in 2019 has been taken over by wmakko......next is Obaseki....wike is going to Edo to join Oshiomole and take back the structure.....

Deal with Tambuwal who's already in the Senate?!
You must be a joker
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by slivertongue: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Where is bola ige

bola ige left at group discourse
for AD
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by slivertongue: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
That Obj was not a founding member? So tell us who are the founding members
If you fail to list them then nobody takes you serious again....
No wonder Igbo land no get elders
Because in.beccile like you rewrite history for your dunce elders......

obj wasn't a card carrying member of PDP when he won the presidential primaries in 1999 and that generated tension but The Emancipator Baba Lar managed the situation well with an accord which prevented litigation. it's sad that you created a thread without knowledge of simple facts. I have mentioned some of the G -7. obj was in prison when the political meetings for PDP took off
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2023
PDP IS DEAD
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by justified007: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Atiku is not a member of PDP Trustees.... Obasanjo solely picked him from gutters, that's why he got no power as VP.... Same position with wike in 1998

I am not a fan of Atiku but saying he was picked from the gutter to become VP is very wrong. He was the leader PDM started by Musa Yar'adua and it was one of the most formidable political group that formed PDP.

Atiku is a foool though
Re: Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs by fortunez1(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2023
He is now begging for a merger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Son,oseloka Obi Features In UK Gay Magazine / The Legacy Of Mend - Layoffs / Tackling Youths Unemployment. . Ondo Took A Bolder Step!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.