Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria (34968 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, Global Chairman, Airtel / Fg’s N701bn Bailout In Jeopardy As Discos Remit 25.5% / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Beremx(f): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nigeria corruption stories will not kill me.

Next story abeg!!

3 Likes

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
Una get luck say na fools dey rule us.

If u like go Russian court or Arabian court.
I wonder wetin for make me pay anybody this.

As government, I don shut down deal, I don shut down.

1 Like

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bubu was a disaster that should never have happened to Nigeria.

But a particular balablu brought him to power and he pledge to continue from where he stopped.

Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Otunbakayce: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nigeria used ajaokuta to finance the Biafran war, now they are still paying for it.
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Ever8090: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
I don't read stories like this,..I don't want my mind to boil....the only thing I wait to participate in in Nigeria is killing of politicians and their family members

3 Likes

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Validated:
Forget it, Tinubu have NO BALLS to ask Buhari any question. He can only seek how to keep Emefiele in detention.

I know you must surely mention Tinubu in this stupid and fake post. If not you are not alright how did you think the govt that is struggling to keep the country working will now give one India $500million pls for what

Ajaokuta steel is a curse on Nigeria and must be turn to market place or turn it to trade fair centre but dreaming of any steel coming out from that useless project its not going to happen.
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by adecz: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
The former Minister Of Justice
Malami was just a big criminal, just
like most of Buhari's appointees..

He appoints people of his ethnic stock
and issues them license to kill or defraud
the country without fear of repercussions❗️❗️😐

Same license he gave his bandits brothers.

Nigeria under Buhari became a
Hammer House Of Corruption😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Karlifate: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Blame the Government.

If the corrupt Government Officials didn't help them, no foreigner will have the boldness to loot the country blue black & still expecting compensation ontop. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Kukutente23: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Does anyone remember who gave Ajaokuta to GSH?
Was it Atiku who told Buhari's AG to hand out $500m to the fraud? Be using your brain small small na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by ClearFlair: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by ClearFlair: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Lol

They've settled on calling Bubu and his administration out via third party agents.

Interesting times ahead.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by shox(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
How much to build a new one?
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by soccerlite: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
The world is a squid game, nigeria isn't left out of the game

1 Like

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by quickee: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
sulaak:
Buhari government really destroyed Nigeria and should be investigated

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-11-17/how-lakshmi-mittal-s-younger-brother-got-a-massive-nigerian-bailout?srnd=premium-africa

And there are still some fools out there supporting the government because they pay you peanuts to do propaganda online. Stay there and be shouting Akanbi, Akanbi, when people are cashing out of your commonwealth everyday. You na go wise up one day.

2 Likes

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
They will still blame BAT for it.
This is what OBJ plunged the country into. This is the same OBJ that want OBJ to be president, the same OBJ that Obidient are praising. OBJ is a calamity to the nation.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by soccerlite: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

Was it Atiku who told Buhari's AG to hand out $500m to the fraud? Be using your brain small small na

You expect that mumuni to use his brain, is expecting a 🐖 not to roll in a swamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
APC supporters will say otherwise or avoid the thread

Nigeria is a crime scene!

3 Likes

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Hananfine: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
We in ajaokuta know how Obasanjo crippled ajaokuta iron and ore.

Please go ask from obasanjo to buhari. They are all criminal
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
quickee:

And there are still some fools out there supporting the government because they pay you peanuts to do propaganda online. Stay there and be shouting Akanbi, Akanbi, when people are cashing out of your commonwealth everyday. You na go wise up one day.

2 Likes

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by magzey: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
ElSudani:
Those guys came to Nigeria stole from Ajaokuta and still got $500 million. Big time rip off.
do you have proof of what you are saying?

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Funflipper: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Faiththatworks:
The summary of this story is very simple,some oyinbo people came to Nigeria and got some Nigerian collaborators to help them loot the country dry
It started with Russians,then Americans and finally Indians.In all,close to Seven Billions dollars was looted using this medium and not one single ounce of steel has left this facility
If there is a Guinness world record for this kind of activity, Nigeria would be given the world record effortlessly
What a country,sometimes I seriously feel we are the most unfortunate set of people when it comes to Leadership
Now some people are advising this government to keep spending money on this God forsaken project,they should better turn that place to a agriculture industrial hub and start planting Yam,Cassava,legumes and other cash crops

Anything other than that is a waste of Land

Rather, they were invited to Nigeria by their Nigerian collaborators to help loot the treasury.
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by toxtimmy: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
You still don't know your leaders are slaves....lol

Honestly.im tired of laughing.

Lol

Faiththatworks:
The summary of this story is very simple,some oyinbo people came to Nigeria and got some Nigerian collaborators to help them loot the country dry
It started with Russians,then Americans and finally Indians.In all,close to Seven Billions dollars was looted using this medium and not one single ounce of steel has left this facility
If there is a Guinness world record for this kind of activity, Nigeria would be given the world record effortlessly
What a country,sometimes I seriously feel we are the most unfortunate set of people when it comes to Leadership
Now some people are advising this government to keep spending money on this God forsaken project,they should better turn that place to a agriculture industrial hub and start planting Yam,Cassava,legumes and other cash crops

Anything other than that is a waste of Land
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
magzey:

do you have proof of what you are saying?

Which part? That they got $500 million or that they stole from Ajaokuta?
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by gidjah(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
I wonder the kind of award for record breaking under FRAUD will guiness book give this nation files with evil defrauding leaders.I am thinking we are fit for the title 'fraud-aton '! the nation with the greatest kind of fraudulent practices between the leaders and massies !!

1 Like

Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
forgiveness:
Fear Nigerians. It was Nigerians that negotiated this deal with this company without properly assessing the capability of the company to carry out the task. The former attorney general used the opportunity to cash out.
I fear that Malami more than any other Nigerian or Nigerian politician alive. His name is always associated with bad decisions and choices
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
DKM123:
Who doesn't know this are just MERCENARIES INVITED by NIGERIAN GOVT to help them LOOT? Even a 5year old child can decipher that.

See ehn! All of you defending this leaders and helping them jeopardize yours and your children:s future with lies and propaganda over 30k peanuts are all PHOOLS!

See your mates selling thier s0uls for thrillions, you are here selling yours and that of your generation for crumbs.

Ewu!

Comment like a human being with functional brain, this 30k shiit is boring and stale. If you know where dem dey collect 30k, you and your family would be the first set on the queue
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by planetx: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Nigeria used ajaokuta to finance the Biafran war, now they are still paying for it.
Ajaokuta started under the Shagari government.
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by DKM123: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
maasoap:

Comment like a human being with functional brain, this 30k shiit is boring and stale. If you know where dem dey collect 30k, you and your family would be the first set on the queue

You must be one of the stewpid tw@ts whose d00m is looming! That's why that part is what is paining you in my comment. . Ozuor!
Just imagine your p00r mindset. You must think everyone is like you and your p0verty stricken family who run around for breadcrumbs thrown at them to become perpetual idiats for thIeves.... Ode!
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by Bethys: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by danilho(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hananfine:
We in ajaokuta know how Obasanjo crippled ajaokuta iron and ore.

Please go ask from obasanjo to buhari. They are all criminal
Some people have short memory, and to such people, Obasanjo is now a saint.
Re: How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
The solution to Ajaokuta steel is to completely blow up the place and ask ISIS to fill every square inch with IEDs.

It is a white elephant project. Steel is damn cheap due to China's overproduction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara Dies / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.