Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You (1248 Views)

Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by ojoshu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
”Why do I attract guys who just want to sleep with me?”
You’re a woman who wants to meet a guy, date him, and eventually get married.
But for some reason, every guy you date just wants to sleep with you.
So, what’s going on?
Why do you always attract guys who only want to sleep with you?
I understand that as an attractive woman, it’s no surprise that guys will be attracted to you.
But if they’re just interested in hooking up and nothing else, then that can be a problem.
Let’s look at some of the reasons for this phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTpkDPBeIQ
Re: 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by PoliteActivist: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Don't have to watch video to tell you why...
It is biology, it is instinct. The best way to assure survival of some of their genes is to sleep with different new women, not be stuck with one woman.
So once they've slept with us, our value goes down for them even if only slightly (because they have already gotten us "pregnant"). They didn't plan it that way, it's how they are wired - instinct, biology

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by naijapikin2(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
As a lady if you are sensitive you will know if he wants your body or all of you. There are telltale signs to show.

I'll be back with factual reasons

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by sulakishop(m): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2023
I laff in OBJ tone....God will give me joy....
Re: 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by nathdim: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2023
Aren't there women who want to just sleep with a guy and vanish

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Guys Just Want To Sleep With You by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2023
What if they neither wanna just 4urrk nor marry u?

Stop trying 2 explain shit

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Real? / What Is Love? / Would You Still Marry Him Even When Your Parents Say No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.