Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl (35454 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by planetx: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ayobeck:
While is it female b the IG for police in all states
When did police public relations officer became IG.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Tayorshd87: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
They are playing with 21 years in prisonment
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Funjosh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
What of her friend that accompany her, the one that entered the suspect house first, the one that invited her inside.

Those rapist needs to be hanged angry
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by thegrinch(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
This is very very bad, imagine if I were this lady's sibling, even if these men escape Nigeria judiciary as they've bastardised themselves and I can't trust their justice system, they can never escape death or different types of maiming from plucking their kidneys to lacerating their livers.

It is Idiots like you that end up needing the Judicial system to stand for you... And when they discharge their duties accordingly, you will not come back here to admit that you were wrong all along.

And all this because the Fraud Obi lost an election and lost in court because there was nothing to proove.

As you all have been praying that "May Nigeria happen to you", I will help you with another version of that prayer... "May the Justice system fail you when you need them".
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by jude33084(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
16 year old girls in Bariga use iphone 13 pro while their parents sleep in one room undecided
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I no be Igbo. The rapist are Emeka, Chinedu and their friend Nduka cheesy grin grin

You mean you no longer like Yoruba Muslim names again?🤣

I understand, you wish to be Igbo🤣. You’re not alone in this, so many of your people wanted that also🤣

See below 👇

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by osomegbe(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
CUT THE PINES
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by shortIGBOman: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

You mean you no longer like Yoruba Muslim names again?🤣

I understand, you wish to be Igbo🤣. You’re not alone in this, so many of your people wanted that also🤣

See below 👇

Nobody wants to be UGLY, Ashawo, a ritualist, armed Robber, Kidnapper or terrorist. This are attribute of any Emeka, Ngozi, Nneka, Ndubisi, Chidoka, Igwe etc grin

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by drlateef: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
Keep quite. Now I am from kano. Dummy.

And so? Am I lying? This is what we read in news.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Nobody wants to be UGLY, Ashawo, a ritualist, armed Robber, Kidnapper or terrorist. This are attribute of any Emeka, Ngozi, Nneka, Ndubisi, Chidoka, Igwe etc grin

Your brothers/sisters are saying otherwise 🌝

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

And the real ugly looking ashawo and arm robbers/agberos are Yoruba🌚
See below 👇

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
shortIGBOman:

More🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even all your men have turned into “rapist”, agbero and rituals are not enough, now they’re consoling themselves with rape🫤

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by MetaFiles230709: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
thegrinch:

It is Idiots like you that end up needing the Judicial system to stand for you... And when they discharge their duties accordingly, you will not come back here to admit that you were wrong all along.

And all this because the Fraud Obi lost an election and lost in court because there was nothing to proove.

As you all have been praying that "May Nigeria happen to you", I will help you with another version of that prayer... "May the Justice system fail you when you need them".

Disclaimer:
It should be on record I never contributed to your life misery and frustrations, in so much you sound so irrational and intellectually handicapped.
I should not be held directly or indirectly as your insanity tantrums leads you to self destruct.
I should not be held liable in any respect whatsoever therewith:
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by jimcaddy(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2023
The way Nigerians are now having the big balls to do some kind things these days ehn. It's so scary. Things we dare not think of in our minds.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Antivirus92(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2023
shortIGBOman:

lol... imagine a Yoruba talking about being ugly. Pls just playfully create a thread about ugliest people in Nigeria and get shocked.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by shortIGBOman: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Antivirus92:
lol... imagine a Yoruba talking about being ugly. Pls just playfully create a thread about ugliest people in Nigeria and get shocked.

Mention one Igbo man wey fine without bleaching or plastic surgery.

Note: I am not Yoruba

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Antivirus92(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Mention one Igbo man wey fine without bleaching or plastic surgery.

Note: I am not Yoruba
note: I am not Yoruba......

No need replying someone that can deny himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image / 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.