Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl (35460 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Shawl001(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2023
This is pathetic.

Really unfair.
What if it was there Daugher this was done to?

People no get conscience again
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Dididrumz(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Just kill them let us rest abeg.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by NewLeaf001(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
A girl child needs to be protected..
Processing a visa to leave this country abeg who can help me with bank statement flow of about 10-15millions, I will pay for it
Where are you running to huh? Imagine a service woman like you wanting to japa also, i can't believe this!!! shocked
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by drlateef: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
Igbos and Yorubas. Come and abuse yourselves here. grin

Shut up!!! It happens everywhere. The high rate of rape especially of underaged girls in Kano is well known to everyone.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by newoffer: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2023
Am very sure I will judge them squarely before Govt judge. I am not a fan of I am Sorry. I will Sha deal shegely to the idiots. I use to beg the Yoruba Youths in my area. I don't forgive oooo. Don't come near my kids and say forgive. I dont forgive .
ogaontop:
Very wicked act.
These guys need psychological check-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by phemmie06(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Is this woman the two men? Why not parade and post their pictures, why hiding the face of the evil men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Nicepoker(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2023
drlateef:

Shut up!!! It happens everywhere. The high rate of rape especially of underaged girls in Kano is well known to everyone.
Keep quite. Now I am from kano. Dummy.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Fatbam005: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Parents need to orientate their female children but it's a pity poverty is a blindfold. A rich man daughter will not be seeing wandering around in the rain. Death penalty to all rapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Addme: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2023
mariovito:
Good one, they created incontrovertible evidence to convict themselves.

Plus the medical report which she'll procure,

They're getting life imprisonment.
How I wish it was in Lagos State but unfortunately it's in Ogun State,no life imprisonment. The highest they will get is 7years.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by slimmoney(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2023
That’s just the way forward, but scenarios should be investigated seriously o
immortalcrown:
Na to begin amputate their manhoods go end this evil of rape.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by MrBroke(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2023
Once a guy rapes any female and it has been confirmed true, just cut off his dick and let him go.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by GloriousGbola: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2023
a special kind of stupid where you commit a crime and then make an indelible record of the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by israelmao(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2023
These guys deserve death sentence
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by spiceadole: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Smh

Are prostitutes on strike or are their services no longer available?

Why will you leave willing women and go forcefully have carnal knowledge with someone not Interested in you.a teenager for that matter?

As nigeria worst reach,as moral decadence don sky rocket with pretentious church/mosque going people,you will still see some mothers pimping their teenage daughters for runs/prostitution even with Mary Amaka gown and big hijabs

It's not about having se .X

It's about humiliation and boost of male ego

There is nothing else men in this part of the world can use to humiliate women except having sex with them,even if forcefully
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by EdiskyHarry: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2023
They deserve nothing but a firing squad
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Jaime95: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2023
OLAMIDE, KAYODE

From OGUN STATE.

Emilokan druggie, certificate forgers, ritualistic rapist decendants
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by lendahand(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Processing a visa to leave this country abeg who can help me with bank statement flow of about 10-15millions, I will pay for it
a microfinance Bank runs it
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Padipadi(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2023
Cut their prick. Cook it for the girl to eat or for any other rape victim.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by TonyBby: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Send me a mail.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by ogaontop(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2023
newoffer:
Am very sure I will judge them squarely before Govt judge. I am not a fan of I am Sorry. I will Sha deal shegely to the idiots. I use to beg the Yoruba Youths in my area. I don't forgive oooo. Don't come near my kids and say forgive. I don't forgive.
Seriously there's nothing like sorry, this is a deliberate action. Govt might be lenient but immediate jungle action will be a serious deterrent to others!!
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by saydfact(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Has to be Abeokuta.

I wonder what legacy they're passing on to their kids there...
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by yinkeys(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
Igbos and Yorubas. Come and abuse yourselves here. grin
Lol you’re tired of that rubbish too right
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Nicepoker(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2023
yinkeys:

Lol you’re tired of that rubbish too right
I introduced a friend to this forum. She told me she couldn't survive here according to stories she heard about this place. grin
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by KwuoteYourFada: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Accomodators cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by yinkeys(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Nicepoker:
I introduced a friend to this forum. She told me she couldn't survive here according to stories she heard about this place. grin
The forum wasn’t like this 10 years ago
Appears you joined in 2010
I’m sure you noticed too
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by SAMBARRY: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2023
spiceadole:

It's not about having se .X

It's about humiliation and boost of male ego

There is nothing else men in this part of the world can use to humiliate women except having sex with them,even if forcefully
humiliating a teenager? What for? A teenage girl dey do competition with a grown man? undecided

So what will the humiliation now do for the man? undecided
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Nicepoker(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2023
yinkeys:

The forum wasn’t like this 10 years ago
Appears you joined in 2010
I’m sure you noticed too
Funny enough most of them are living opposite of their characteristic here.
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2023
Video or I don't believe
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by maestroz: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

I have a link...chat 0809 600 2981
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Elmgnifico(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2023
I'm not advising you but instead of leaving someone's daughter with this kind of indelible trauma, get s*× toys or m#sterbate the flesh outta your Dick to cure your Insatiable urge..#Spits
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by bigcasava1(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Ogun state again! Anyway you can't take away knacking from their destiny. they can kill for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.