Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. (32856 Views)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Cooolme: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Because 90percent of Nigerians that have families abroad are full of entitlement spirit.
My sister is not Nigerian neither my Mom.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by AlphaGrace: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

No matter your schedule and work almost 24/hr if you're into someone whom you so desires believe me definitely you must create a little time to reached that someone

I concur with you bro, whenever someone tell you he/she is busy, just know you're not valuable to them
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by tollyboy5(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

No matter your schedule and work almost 24/hr if you're into someone whom you so desires believe me definitely you must create a little time to reached that someone
Una go just dey talk rubbish everywhere
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by obayemi204(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Cooolme:

I just complained about her snubbing my messages, don't know how you people turned it to me begging her for money.
I'm not even abroad yet and I can say I receive worse Billings. It's all around not just limited to y'all abroad. I don't know who else may be billing her but as for my fam, they prefer billing me instead and I most times deliver if I have.

I am 100% sure you have many people in your contact that haven't communicated with you for months. If there's no anterior motive to your wanting to be in touch with her, then why are you so pained that she's snubbing you, blocking her and utmost bringing her matter to a social media platform.

Let her be, live your life as if she doesn't exist and stop worrying about someone making a life for herself not communicating with you.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Sirchiboy: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Cooolme:
I have a stepsister living abroad, the daughter of my mom. She's been there since childhood, raised by her father, and has become independent.

Despite the physical distance, she has been supportive, particularly to my mom. Although she occasionally sends money to my mom, it's never quite enough for her.

I share a unique bond with her; we've always been close, even during her visit. The last time she sent me money was during my 100 level when things were tough. However, my focus shifted from financial help to maintaining a connection with her.

Recently, I noticed a change. Since July, she has been snubbing my messages, a puzzling behavior considering I don't seek financial assistance. I've made it a point to check on her regularly, something she mentioned our mom doesn't do. At my level now if she needs money I can even send for her but her recent attitude has totally changed my mind towards her. I'm contemplating blocking her and ending contact, as it seems that's what she wants.

It's a challenging situation, and I'm curious if anyone here has experienced anything similar.
How far your car.
Hope you are still enjoying it
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Cooolme: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
obayemi204:

I am 100% sure you have many people in your contact that haven't communicated with you for months. If there's no anterior motive to your wanting to be in touch with her, then why are you so pained that she's snubbing you, blocking her and utmost bringing her matter to a social media platform.

Let her be, live your life as if she doesn't exist and stop worrying about someone making a life for herself not communicating with you.
Lol you're very funny, what interior motive?
how does this even correlate?
Some of you are really damaged and probably have never been loved at home 😂, don't blame you.
So I should not be pained my Sister is snubbing me? My paddy I discuss important issues of my life with? Someone that advises and encourages me like mad?
This is the last reply I'll give you sir, it's obvious you don't have anyone important to you in your life, sorry.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Cooolme: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How far your car.
Hope you are still enjoying it
Yeah bro it's over a year now and it's still going smooth, one of the best decision I made last year.
Thanks for your concern tho.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Yktv: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
I totally understand you. Some people on nairaland are very dumb. This is someone's sister and they want to still form alpha male. On top your own blood.
Anyway the needful is for you to detach, it's the cold truth. But speak to your mum first and see what she knows/thinks about it first.

Cooolme:

I've not experienced such before tbh, I grew up being loved and very bad at this detachment game y'all claim to have (learning tho) but someone you Video call, talk with for hours just stop communicating with you totally when you know you did nothing wrong, it's weird now. In this case it's not a friend or partner rather a very close relative you have a strong bond with.
I have time on my hands though, it's my grumble not yours.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Alaga2222(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Why would she reply when you wan use billing kee her….

1 Like

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by denzel231: 1:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Cooolme:
I have a stepsister living abroad, the daughter of my mom. She's been there since childhood, raised by her father, and has become independent.

Despite the physical distance, she has been supportive, particularly to my mom. Although she occasionally sends money to my mom, it's never quite enough for her.

I share a unique bond with her; we've always been close, even during her visit. The last time she sent me money was during my 100 level when things were tough. However, my focus shifted from financial help to maintaining a connection with her.

Recently, I noticed a change. Since July, she has been snubbing my messages, a puzzling behavior considering I don't seek financial assistance. I've made it a point to check on her regularly, something she mentioned our mom doesn't do. At my level now if she needs money I can even send for her but her recent attitude has totally changed my mind towards her. I'm contemplating blocking her and ending contact, as it seems that's what she wants.

It's a challenging situation, and I'm curious if anyone here has experienced anything similar.
one black man dn use juju carry am
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Nitoriolohun1: 2:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Sister you are not alone on this, I have a step brother that behaves that way too

It's not about billing at all and only God knows why such behaviour. Don't block her just ignore her too

Do not let anyone toy with your mental stability, I repeat it ignore her n don't be bitter about her.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by loswhite(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Lol abeg them dey dey into step brother....lol
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by GregJames(m): 3:08am On Nov 19, 2023
She’s busy
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by famzynet: 3:52am On Nov 19, 2023
She may be going through some difficult times that she won't open up to you. Abroad can be difficult because you are on your own when issues come. A change of job , housing issues , relationship issues , serving punishment for an offence etc can make her snub you for some time. These issues are easier in Nigeria but can make you look mad abroad. Give her time . Rather than asking her just any message , send her a message saying you are concerned about how she is generally and you hope all is well with her .
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Caseless: 4:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Cooolme:

If this is true, then do not worry yourself.

They listen to story of depressed people that they themselves become depressed easily over there. Give her time.

I was thinking you do bill her and that's why she's avoiding you. Since that's not the case, leave her alone.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Gajagojo: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2023
AlphaGrace:

I concur with you bro, whenever someone tell you he/she is busy, just know you're not valuable to them
So maybe you should WORK on making yourself valuable
Being valuable is not an entitlement or right

Make yourself useful
Add value to yourself

There is no shortage of friends for a useful person

When you become an adult you realise no one loves you for you not even your mother
You must be useful for something

Life is transactional
You give and you get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Premiumbuy(m): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2023
I
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by sukkot: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
Boss Man Sukkot I hail oo grin
my Chief Solofresh2 werrin dey appin grin grin grin grin Salute
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Sirchiboy: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2023
Cooolme:

Yeah bro it's over a year now and it's still going smooth, one of the best decision I made last year.
Thanks for your concern tho.
Can you put me through the online business making you money.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by LongBigg: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2023
You dey choke her bro let her breath!!!
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Jsj454: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2023
She's your sister, not your provider. Be creative and make your own money.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Cooolme: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2023
Jsj454:
She's your sister, not your provider. Be creative and make your own money.
Unlike you, I'm not wretched looking for who to Bill.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Horllar1990(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Good morning coolme
How are you and have a good Sunday service today in church..

I also have a cousin abroad too, we talk when we want to even for a week or a whole month, we might not even say a word cus na guy. What if her dad might be part of the reason for her not reaching u back cus no matter the work, people respond to messages when they share a bond. Just let her be for now and engage yourself with work and try to settle down if you haven't done so maybe before you can even remember her self, you fit be the one way go dey keep her waiting for your reply..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Solofresh2: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2023
sukkot:
my Chief Solofresh2 werrin dey appin grin grin grin grin Salute
Oga Mi I dey oo
We are grateful for life
How your side na
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by sukkot: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
Oga Mi I dey oo
We are grateful for life
How your side na
bros we dey push am small small lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by gidjah(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2023
Pls ignore most of us.poverty mentality can humble men o! I use to think this way untill God lifted me mentally and other wise.we tend to generalize very wrongly as if everyone is a leetch or parasite.
Cooolme:

Broooo, like people here broke shaming me because of this post like they know me in real life. You've just detailed everything.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by suspend: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
What if she's in prison
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by goldmatrix(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2023
Your love for her is selfish and you know it. You are only thinking about connection tomorro..U won't even think of what she may be going through or involving.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Cooolme: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
goldmatrix:
Your love for her is selfish and you know it. You are only thinking about connection tomorro..U won't even think of what she may be going through or involving.
Big Man like you, you'll be thinking like a fool.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Appletek: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cooolme:

You're such an idiot, I shouldn't have replied you at first. Broke ass fool.

Look at this 20-year old fool from a wretched family. God punish you. It seems you want die young, you worthless beggar. Your beggarly mother and her equally wretched children have used begging to make her run. All of una dey senseless for una family.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by Lolachef(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Then let her be..She might be going through some personal issues.
Cooolme:

My sister is not Nigerian neither my Mom.
Re: My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. by AlphaGrace: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Gajagojo:

So maybe you should WORK on making yourself valuable
Being valuable is not an entitlement or right

Make yourself useful
Add value to yourself

There is no shortage of friends for a useful person

When you become an adult you realise no one loves you for you not even your mother
You must be useful for something

Life is transactional
You give and you get

Hey dude, when next you want to quote someone, kindly learn to comprehend whatever you're about to comment on, reason been I wasn't the one who brought up the topics, I only affirm the other guy narrative.

Adiós

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones? / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.