Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Are You Not Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Married? (40613 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by kaywhy09(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Broke right now!
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Bimpe29: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Reasons are numerous
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
I wan marry my gf but she and her twin sister said I must marry them. I don't know what to do. That's why I'm yet to marry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
some are waiting for NEXT BATCH of Kano MASS WEDDING
Wahala be like football, e dey roll on its axis. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
I heard there are women that bring blessings when you marry them. Why not marry with the little you have?
Troll.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by AwesomeUrch: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Try it and see.
Every woman wants a man who will never give up on her.
That's what they mean when they say "I want a god-fearing man".

Hmm, it's not advisable to try it and then see o. You are most probably going to see premium shege.
It is better to marry a lady that loves you more than you love her.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hmmmm. You're the man! If you truly want to marry a lady, she will eventually bow to your request.
Forget the usual shakara, you can win any woman's heart. ANY WOMAN!

You just make up your mind and target a woman. Go for her. Be consistent. Be committed. She can't resist you. No woman can stand a determined man.
What if the woman doesn't want to get married then or at all?? πŸ™„πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Intergrated: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hmmmm. You're the man! If you truly want to marry a lady, she will eventually bow to your request.
Forget the usual shakara, you can win any woman's heart. ANY WOMAN!

You just make up your mind and target a woman. Go for her. Be consistent. Be committed. She can't resist you. No woman can stand a determined man.
not this days that all the girls want is the present. Not thinking of the future . They don't want to manage at all.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Those guys are not poor my child.
They can feed themselves. They have jobs they're doing. They have an apartment they're staying (rented and/or owned). Nothing is stopping them.

Those boys have girlfriends oooo.
In my experience, I have discovered that it is more expensive to keep a girlfriend than a wife.
That your last statement na lie o, instead of putting " more expensive" there, you should have written "less profitable".
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Gentew(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
ruffDiamond:
correct man... especially nigerian woman... nothing to gain.. just stress all through,even with money

If you're still single, flee from marriage. You have nothing to gain.. The woman has everything to gain. Just get a baby mama. I repeat, flee from marriage!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Do you know the only thing that wins the heart of ANY woman?

CONSISTENCY!
Be consistent in you pursue of her.
Be consistent and you will get her.
If you can be consistent (even when she fvcks another guy, even when she ignores your call, even when she rejects you, even when she insults you, even when she avoids you) you will win her. Eventually.
This can never be me, I pray that this is never me. God forbid. The exact definition of being a simp, I will never be a simp by God's grace. 😏😏😏
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:
Have a nice night work.

kiss

Do have a nightmarish night too.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Chetas81(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
I DON'T NEED SINGLE MOTHER'S,NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE πŸ”πŸ”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Endymi: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
austine4real:
No money

I need 800 to feed today

Spaghetti N600

Pepper N50

Egg N150

Send me your account number when you see this πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Chai!
no be small about this cheating pandemic in Nigeria LAGOS STATE IS THE HEADQUARTERED

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
I wan marry my gf but she and her twin sister said I must marry them. I don't know what to do. That's why I'm yet to marry.
SIR YOU TAKE THE TWO STAR πŸ”― YOU PLAY THE SAME GAME FOR THE TWO2 πŸ˜‚πŸ¦πŸ¦

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Edoziesmart(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sapa inu. Bring money and I will marry ASAP!
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
still young.

not interested even if I reach 40.

the concept of marriage is so lame too me , I'll have kids though but no plans of getting married.

Don't preach that loneliness bullshit crap to me I'm good.

Short ugly poor man like you. You don chop today? With that nasty std wey dey torment your preek and balls, which girl go wan marry you? Na your type go start to dey find wife as soon as small change enter pocket. Nonsense!
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Dybala11(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Haven't you seen families who can even afford concoction rice but still thriving?
Being able to afford only concoction rice isn't even living, not to talk of thriving. You're trolling people jor.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentew:

If you're still single, flee from marriage. You have nothing to gain.. The woman has everything to gain. Just get a baby mama. I repeat, flee from marriage!!!

And you think having a baby mama is better than marriage? Hahaha. I pity your life!
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Adeneye12345(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
πŸ˜‚ What I'm facing
I'm tired of explaining or proving shit
Single boy for life πŸŽ‰
Bmaster:
too handsome.
They don't believe I won't cheat
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
bluefilm:
I am not the marriage type.

But now I decided to zero my mind and marry one girl wey get most of the things I want in a woman, the babe is telling me that she still wants to figure out her life, before thinking about finally settling down.

I just weak.

You must be a poor man for her to talk that kind thing…
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Emdebby2:
Genotype
Past marriageable age.

Past marriageable age how
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gentew:
I'm a married man of 5years and still counting..... Marriage doesn't favour man but woman. I will advise the single young men out there to stay out of marriage and just get a baby mama.

Be warned!!! Flee from marriage and get a baby mama!!! Please flee from marriage!!!

Baby mama? Haa as hahaha. You think baby mama wahala is easier than marriage wahala? Hahaha 🀣
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The finances are there, just testing the new girl to ascertain her suitability for marriage.
I really love to settle down as soon as possible.
Only fools think marriage is worthless just because others married the wrong people, forgetting there's no perfect union on earth.
There's this feeling of being complete as a man when you marry your soulmate and have children by her, and you both grow old together.

How many people find their soulmate in this world
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Moniya4Real(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Some war- mongers and hawkish beigns will not like this news
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Blitzking:

Marriage is not for everyone but its good to get married to the right person the benefits outweighs the risk if u av the right person.marriage I not for your youth the benefit is during old age..so u can have someone to spend that critical phase with..just that u can't marry when u are frail.

So what if she dies before you, before old age
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by karmaolu1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
No. 1 & 2
Perhaps I hate women. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by dankorode(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

I heard there are women that bring blessings when you marry them.
Why not marry with the little you have?
a prudent wife is from GOD
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Teejaney88(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
1 & 2.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Tranquility2345: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
seanwilliam:

Soapy master you sef wan marry? After you don waste all your sperm on soapy ten times a day. Anytime you see woman with bakasi na to run go house go soapy. Now your sperm don waste finish and you dey find wife? You are not a serious human being πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Evolutionism: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lukepeter:
This op too dey talk sha.

The boy na one Werwey MuMu normally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.