Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Are You Not Married? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Married? (40614 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Harmless1b(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
All of the above
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by SunriseW(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'm not making money enough yet, even though I'm just growing in my career.

Do other girls consider this, or am I weird.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Hajokexyz: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
Which of the following is stoping you from getting married?

1. Lack of finance?

2. No serious suitor?

3. You're simply not interested in marriage?

4. Your parents want your elder sister to marry first? ( some tribes do this).

5. Your pastor/imam said this is not your year?

6. The person you love doesn't love you?

7. You are scared of the troubles that come with marriage?

8. You lover is in abroad and s/he wants you to wait?

9. You're passed marriageable age?

10. You think you're too young to get married?

Add yours

Seriously broke.
Coupled with the fact that I am a student.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Oya post evidence
Bmaster:
too handsome.
They don't believe I won't cheat
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Rexnegro(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Again?
It's like the first question now will be "what's your genotype?"
After hello or hi the next talk should be what's your genotype lol 😂
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by adaperry25: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
No serious suitor and they're looking for fairy use
come make we marry

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Ballzproblem2: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
magnoliaa lets get married
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by PancreaticJuice: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Who knows any short let hotel in Gwarimpa for quick bleep
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
magno liaa lets get married

Whatever happened to your fantasies about your mom's lips and what it could do?
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Ballzproblem2: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Whatever happened to your fantasies about your mom's lips and what it could do?
you are my mom that's why I call you Mami 😚
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you are my mom that's why I call you Mami 😚

Ok
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Annabelposh(f): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
1 and 2
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by DDIA: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Do have a nightmarish night too.
The next time you fornicate you will get HIV and Herpes.

This I have seen.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Melagros(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

That thing serious
My brother that thing over serious oo, my girl no gree make i touch her say until we do the genotype test
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by marlow1962(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
dalass:

Have babies and live like a bachelor? undecided

Kindly spare innocent babies your selfish self. Like where would you keep those babies? They are humans that deserve both parents.

If you don't want the hassles kuku hold off having babies.too many fatherless and motherless babies out there angry
Ok I feel your point, but my kids won't be fatherless, I'm there , their mother is there with them too, so there's nobody becoming fatherless or motherless. This whole idea of getting married is a scam, people no longer do that with genuine feelings, so what's the point of you venturing into a torment disguised as marriage? Everybody trying to deceive everybody they come across to. Come to ig or snap and you will shed tears, look at how our females are devaluing themselves all cus of Barbie girl trips bullshit, that's not what I want to put in my home as a wife and let my kids call her mother, nah I have standards, you can have fun doing rubbish and later want me to lower my standards for you, nah they won't do the same for me, so why will I do the same for them?
The love pool is bleeped
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by pansophist(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
If men will be honest, it is because they don't have money, or just scared, due to the kind of society and women we have now.

If women will be honest, it is because the kind of men they think they deserve hasn't showed up yet, since women nowadays have a false sense of their value.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
marlow1962:
I'm not interested cus I'm not ready for the bullshits that comes with it. And beside you hardly see a marriageable woman now, prostitution has taken over, even married women are not left out.
I just want to have babies and live my bachelor's life wholesomely.

Finding the marriageable woman is harder this days. I agree!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
My 2 married friends complains about their wives too much. I don't want to end up like them. cheesy

Hahah this fear too. 90% of them complain about how miserable life has been for both, this applies to the men and women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by akpota(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

Hmmmm. You're the man! If you truly want to marry a lady, she will eventually bow to your request.
Forget the usual shakara, you can win any woman's heart. ANY WOMAN!

You just make up your mind and target a woman. Go for her. Be consistent. Be committed. She can't resist you. No woman can stand a determined man.

Oga give me thw tips.
I wan win my NYSC crush.
My whatsapp digit 07065039057.
Me and this girl have been chatting since july and i like her alot but i havent been able to tell her that.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
godgrace777:
With all the things i dey see and hear from social media i no even sure i go marry in the next 10 to 15yrs coming self

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

You won't marry a jobless girl naaa.
Once she's jobless or possesses entitlement mentality, avoid her.

However, many girls are not jobless anymore. The serious ones have something doing too.

Again, you don't have excuse my child. You can marry. Do it!

Unfortunately a large percentage of ladies these days have these mentalities, they are bringing their body to the table and they are the table.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

You can see that you're not ready to love.

Love looks st.upid but it is the greatest.

Imagine the sin we have committed in the sight of God but He still sent His son to die for us.

Even if you're not a Christian, you know that God loves you even with all the sins you have committed. Even when you go against His will, He still loves you.
You fornication, but He did not strike you down with thunder nor did he abandon you.
That is LOVE.

What has love got to do with a cheating spouse ? If it’s not working with one’s sanity na to comot na
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Blitzking: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Tranquility2345:

So what if she dies before you, before old age
bond is broken..u get another if u desire. Or u continue that phase alone.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by sunboy(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have being married twice and divorced twice, all my fault apparently, because i kept sleeping around with other women while married, clearly marriage is not for me, now i am still single. I have 6 kids from 6 different women, i am fine and happy with that.

You playing right ?
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by iammolise(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2023
Blitzking:

Marriage is not for everyone but its good to get married to the right person the benefits outweighs the risk if u av the right person.marriage I not for your youth the benefit is during old age..so u can have someone to spend that critical phase with..just that u can't marry when u are frail.

"The right person"... I've heard people make this statement a lot, but really who's the 'right person', we are all floored humans, time and situation changes people, the person who seems like the 'right person' today might become a torn in ur flesh tomorrow, there are a million and one reason that can make ur 'right person' become wrong, poverty alone can unleash the black side of a partner making u feel played in the end, the man I talked about (my neighbor) must've seen his wife as the 'right person' before marrying her, it's a thin line between love and resentment. That statement "the right person" just doesn't sit right with me.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by DamolaDamola: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2023
Only number 1😭
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by bluefilm: 1:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Tranquility2345:
You must be a poor man for her to talk that kind thing…

Abi?

Well sha, you might be right o

I am very very poor in spirit.

And like Christ said, na we go inherit the kingdom of God !
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Blitzking: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2023
iammolise:

"The right person"... I've heard people make this statement a lot, but really who's the 'right person', we are all floored humans, time and situation changes people, the person who seems like the 'right person' today might become a torn in ur flesh tomorrow, there are a million and one reason that can make ur 'right person' become wrong, poverty alone can unleash the black side of a partner making u feel played in the end, the man I talked about (my neighbor) must've seen his wife as the 'right person' before marrying her, it's a thin line between love and resentment. That statement "the right person" just doesn't sit right with me.
so many wrong conception ppl have before getting married ...I can't marry so so and so...he must have this or that.. never promise a bright future that u are not certain will even materialise.. tease your spouse with the worst case scenario and hear what comes out of their mouth study them deeply and not just wat they say see if they can adapt to the life changes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Edenogie: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2023
godgrace777:
God created both of us right? If she expects me to keep up with all her bullsh*t just because i want her to love me,that would be so foolish of me to do cause i no be god,the suffer wey he suffer for both of us don do so why will i take such things from a lady in the name of love?? Boss na god get strength to take such not me..... I believe in true love but no be like this haba.....

Sense no go kill you
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by Naijafornow: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2023
They are saying my Gbola is too big
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by mu2sa2: 5:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Bmaster:
too handsome.
They don't believe I won't cheat
This cheating thing is a conundrum. The ugliest man can cheat if he has the wherewithal.
Re: Why Are You Not Married? by JordanMichael(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2023
1. Lack of finance embarassed
jeromestarks:
Which of the following is stoping you from getting married?

1. Lack of finance?

2. No serious suitor?

3. You're simply not interested in marriage?

4. Your parents want your elder sister to marry first? ( some tribes do this).

5. Your pastor/imam said this is not your year?

6. The person you love doesn't love you?

7. You are scared of the troubles that come with marriage?

8. You lover is in abroad and s/he wants you to wait?

9. You're passed marriageable age?

10. You think you're too young to get married?

Add yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Couple Kneels Down To Celebrate In Pre-wedding Pictures / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.