Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (32268 Views)

Poll: Hottest female rapper in Nigeria?

Weird MC: 26% (51 votes)
Madarocker: 0% (0 votes)
Bouqui: 19% (38 votes)
Sasha: 31% (60 votes)
X2: 0% (0 votes)
Kemistry: 2% (5 votes)
Queen Change: 1% (2 votes)
B B: 0% (0 votes)
Blaise: 19% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

See Hot Sexy Pictures Of Owerri's Hottest Female Singer, Vivada / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bumbaby(f): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2006
Okay you guyz i just heard this song by this Chick called luscious and her rap was tight y'all should listen to it. As in it was so original unlike all the other nigerian female rappers. www.underdarock.com the name of the song is stay strong. let me know what you think, and if anyone is aware of an album from her,abeg let me know.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bumbaby(f): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2006
This Luscious chic must be really blazing cuz i heard 2 of her songs on www.underdarock.com. Staystrong and Vybz. They were on point. Y'all should check it out. I think she is coming up strong. Please oh info needed.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
Just heard one of Sasha's new songs - A dara (don't mix it with the other A dara song - i prefer that one). She sure is better than I thought. I used to think that BOUQUI is better. But now, I need to listen to each of their albums to decide. BOUQUI's album is out and SASHA's will be out November. Make sure you get their albums. Let's support our own so their survive. Meanwhile, any other naija female mc dropped an album?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gdi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2006
bouqui still number one, she has the flow, her beats are cool, and , go listen for yourself. grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 1:38am On Oct 22, 2006
like I said y'al!!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Memunah(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2006
i like bouqui and Sasha they are both good in what they do and they are represnting nigeria well.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by sugachic(f): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2006
B.o.u.q.u.i rocs. Sasha's alrite.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by gbadex1(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2006
There's no hottest female. They're still evolving. But within the small circle of female rappers, blaise comes first, followed closely by bouqui. I.M.O Weird mc is the wackest of them all, followed closely by sasha.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cabali(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2006
what is he talking about?
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by tosinadeda: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2006
B L A I S E

blaises the trail and others follow
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2006
B.O.U.Q.U.I is da one,  she rocks,  infact she be ma babe,  love her rap so much,        kiss kiss kiss
Sasha aint bad at all she's ok too     cheesy, only that me love B.O.U.Q.U.I  pass am!!!!
Weird Mc  ~ shes weird indeed      grin
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by harpo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2006
Sasha da bomb, Buqi is hot, weird Mc is deviating, but have u guys heard of BLAZE she featured in Freestyles song BRAGGIN RIGHTS tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by femi1886(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2006
bouqui is number ONE when it comes to rap,u need to listen to her if u havnt. There is a great difference btw a good rapper and an entertainer,her rap is simply off the hook cheers.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by nosa101(f): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2006
I haven't heard this Bouqui girl
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by harpo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2006
Tosinadeda, u got it just right, Blaze, Blaze, Blaze,
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by cushman(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2006
My vote goes to Sasha
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by rilla64: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2006
BLAIZE IS DA HOTTEST
TRUST ME ON THAT. Just listen to the song "Bragging Rights"; freestyle ft Blaize.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2006
Bouqui doesn't have any competition as far as I'm concerned
I think X2 is fake (sorry , fans)
Weird MC ISN'T a rapper.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Hugoboi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2006
Weird MC ISN'T a rapper

Maybe if she aint a rapper,then ur momma's ass is !!!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by opeyemi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2006
currently, BOUQUI is the best of them all in Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by choongtin(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2006
none of them they r all wack!!! cnt be compared 2 missy and all them american rappers
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by Memunah(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2006
Hey didnt u read the topic well?( Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? ) And not American or watever.so dont call our own naija made wack
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by nosa101(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2006
choongtin:

none of them they r all wack!!! cnt be compared 2 missy and all them american rappers
Reiner Idiot. Ernste Unwissenheit.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by twinkledew(f): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2006
Dont have a clue of any of the names listed above.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by twinkledew(f): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2006
so Frustrating that i don't know who y'all are talking about. can u post a link so i can their pics or hear the songs. but please dint send whack songs to me.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by dennylove(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2006
hi ddizzle,what's going on,long time no see and hear frm YA,hope all is ok,try HIT ME up,like we alway do,
soooooooooooooooooooory,WEIRD MC,,KEMISTRY,are HOT but toooo UGLY,SHASHA,X2 should go back and finish their education.
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by bioye(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2006
Guys, dont forget to vote for your favourite in the poll at the top of this page

twinkledew:

so Frustrating that i don't know who y'all are talking about. can u post a link so i can their pics or hear the songs. but please dint send whack songs to me.

check out bouqui pix and songs at http://www.justbouqui.com
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by ladykool(f): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2006
sasha is definetly the best! i haven't heard of the rest!
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by CURCIFIX(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2006
This is my own rating- Weirdmc, Sasha, Bouqui, ,Khemistry.I think queen change is should go back to her drawing table
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by twinkledew(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2006
@ bioye

ta
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2006
wierd mc is a woman? with the ijebu hat he/shes gat on. she funny! never knew she was a woman
Re: Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? by debosky(m): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2006
the hottest naija rapper is------------------- nike4luv grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge' / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.