Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? (4799 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Dirty-Playing Competitor Of Mine? / Dangote, Otedola Behind Secret Police Harassment Of Oil Marketers And Competitor / How To Study Your Customers And Serve Them Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by eva4(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2011
Competitive intelligence involves analysing [/b]customers, products, competitors and other aspects of the environment required to make strategic decisions in order to place you at an advantage over rivals. It is a legal and ethical business practice while industrial espionage is an [b]attempt to gain access to Information about a competitor's product, trade secrets or plans and is illegal! cool
Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by leMuhito(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2011
Great responses from all you you guys. Thanks, smiley

But for those that answered NO, what are your reasons?
Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by BoOOosHBoy: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2011
They are afraid they will get beaten b their competitors
Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sadly the competitions we have now in the world today are unhealthy
Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by franel79(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
afam4eva: It's very ethical. In fact that's one of the most important business strategies. If you competitors are using a particular marketing strategy and it's working for them, it's common sense that you also incorporate it into your own business as well.
I'll love a partnership. I love your forum and think you can increase it's page-rank using a strategy I personally use on my sites. you don't have to call me, I just signed up on your site with the username: ytclass. Thanks.
Re: Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? by tck2000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
MarcAnthon:
What else are u supposed to be studying? Why the chicken crossed the road? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biscuit Business / CBN Mandates IFIS To Increase Agent Network To 150,000 By 2020 / Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.