Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

"Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles (28316 Views)

New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos) / Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by hammerFC: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
VICTOR IS STILL A BIG BOY, EVEN AFTER HIS FOOTBALL CAREER.

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by franchasofficia: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
The problem most women have is they want men who don't want them just because they feel such men with 100% qualities is what they deserve.

The way nature made life, women are to cherish the man that truly desire them not women being too selective and ending up picking men who just want them to become part of their numbers.

You want rich, tall, dark, fair, broad chested, 8 packs, intelligent, faithful, God fearing man...Anty na only you waka come?

Have you asked yourself if you are the dream girl of such a man or you just want to force yourself on him hoping things will work out?

Na western civilization, too much exposure to social media influences and not being realistic with life that made women of our time to be considering a man's physical look as a top priority when picking a partner, it's not how God and nature made it.

No man is ugly, the handsomeness of a man lies in his ability to provide, protect and care for you as his woman.

It is women that was created to be rated firstly by their physical beauty, then loyalty/respect and ability to keep and make a home.

That was why God first created Adam and gave him a garden to farm, feed and learn to provide for himself and the woman He will create for him later, before He then created a woman specially to look intricately appealing to the man.

God didn't create Adam to look physically hot to Eve, it was Eve that God created to look physically attractive to her man Adam.

But today ladies are fixated on handsomeness and physical attractiveness of a man more than they are interested in his core manly qualities, so why wont you ladies end up with fvckboys who are grooming themselves just to service multiple women?

DJ Cuppy can never get it right when it comes to relationship or marriage, it seems it's her destiny, so let her just find a way to adjust and forget about all those Cinderella story lover she is looking for to pepper them and focus on starting a family with any mature sensible man ready to look beyond her too many relationship failures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by mukthar2000(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Finally in her conclusion after home and abroad match, this is her advice to ladies, mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by greypencils: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
successmatters:

We are talking about her and not her sisters, she likes priicks too much, if she is not from your tribe now you will label her cheap.
We hear. Girls from your tribes are saints. They all get married as virgins.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Adayi1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Dis one don turn relationship expert....😁😁😁😁😁
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by successmatters(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
greypencils:
We hear. Girls from your tribes are saints. They all get married as virgins.

I know, you will.leave the matter at hand and start your whataboutism, itsbin your culture.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by mukthar2000(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
We all tell u that time , but love they shark u, we don't need ur advice pls.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by doneback04: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Just last year I saw her you where floating up and down with your new boyfriend, today you are advising singles, truly life is not balance
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by bdon123(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

So says d woman that cant get any responsible man to call her own.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by hammerFC: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
doneback04:

Just last year I saw her you where floating up and down with your new boyfriend, today you are advising singles, truly life is not balance

If u find that thread check my post there, i siad that relationship no go last because she only wanted to keep up with her younger sister.

Well, she was ahead before they crash the moving train for AJ.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
All these useless Olosho wey dia kpekus do. Wide finish turn rubber dey advice people rubbish
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by bdon123(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
I hav this feeling say cuppy get pussy odour.Thats why this men dey run.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by doneback04: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
hammerFC:

If u find that thread check my post there, i siad that relationship no go last because she only wanted to keep up with her younger sister.

Well, she was ahead before they crash the moving train for AJ.

I didn't understand their being ahead of her younger sister are they dragging relationship status?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by F117nighthawk: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
This one Don turn marriage counsellor and adviser,she has finally woken up from her mumunity
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by yinkeys(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
So she has become a relationship expert because she failed to handle her several relationships well.

Money cannot buy true love

To all the ladies here, behave responsibly, don't throw yourself at any man
I remember when she was disrespecting Victor Anichebe online
How time flies
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Expanse2020(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
the canal don suffer from different joystick from different hot DJ rough handling the turn table turn by turn...Dem don disk the whole thing comot for the rightful owner..
Imagine the mumu wey go married the useless used old cargo wey go still used millions to propose for the rotten vegetable
Tufiakwa
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Tetraozonaitera: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'm not on any social media except WhatsApp and Nairaland.

Please help me reach to her.
This is not a joke. I am seriously in need of a partners.

I am handsome and cute.
I love color pink.
I have bachelorhood in psychology.
I speaks Queen's English like as if I am borned in England.
Sorry, King's English instead because it's Prince Charles who is presiding over the abroad country.

I aiming at buying a brand new motorbike next month. As I am low spender. Next month daily contribution is my turn and it's more than two million naira.
I don't brag.

She can nag as much as she want. I will never bang her head against the wall.
Lastly, I will respect her father and can even call him daddy.

Please help me tweet. I mean help me X till it reach her.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Olatara(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:
grin

Pink Toto has been lavishly explored already. grin

The next guy will soon come and explore the region for it's natural resources, mine as much as he can and be on his way, leaving others to salvage what else is left which they can enjoy turn after turn.

And the cycle continues grin

All I see is Cuppy the sex object. grin
She is not a sex object. Just unlucky with love and I hope she gets her type to person.

She should take her relationship off SM

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Justicecreft: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
hammerFC:
To those of you that dont know what happend here.

Na AJ cause wahala.

Otedola wanted AJ but AJ already get money even pass Otedola so him no send them.

How aj take get money pass otedola,wetin u dey talk sef

Victor Anichebe that was there, was put out in the cold.

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by makun01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
This one don see shege collect tire from guys 😂
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by caye(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
jayAjoku:
this girl is a stupid girl , so at this stage and age in her life and with all the wealth and wealth of experiences she has she still doesn’t know how to discern properly? She still doesn’t know what love is and isn’t? Omo I will never raise a stupid daughter like this

Discernment is chiefly a.product.of.logic and elderly wisdom, which the male/ man is naturally endowed with. That's why in the past, Fathers and Mother's ( in Africa) [ or only fathers among the whites and Arabs] chose a husband for the inexperienced daughters.

The world has turned upside down, since women started finding love by themselves.

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Babaken(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
God1000:
So she has become a relationship expert because she failed to handle her several relationships well.

Money cannot buy true love

To all the ladies here, behave responsibly, don't throw yourself at any man
experience is the best teacher.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Agunesinjaweola: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Culpable Cuppy !!!
She has tried love 27 times already 😳
What next
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Olatara(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Avoid damaged girls at all cost!

If she tints her hair, she is damaged.
If she has multiple piercing, she is damaged.
If she has had multiple relationships and high body count, she is damaged.
If she can't do without make up, she is damaged.
If she likes to party, she is damaged.
If she smokes or do hard drugs, she is damaged.
If she was raised by a single mother, she is damaged.
I was raised by a single mother and father (both). I am damaged?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aunty don drop motivational quote!
cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by djon78(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
The problem most women have is they want men who don't want them just because they feel such men with 100% qualities is what they deserve.

The way nature made life, women are to cherish the man that truly desire them not women being too selective and ending up picking men who just want them to become part of their numbers.

You want rich, tall, dark, fair, broad chested, 8 packs, intelligent, faithful, God fearing man...Anty na only you waka come?

Have you asked yourself if you are the dream girl of such a man or you just want to force yourself on him hoping things will work out?

Na western civilization, too much exposure to social media influences and not being realistic with life that made women of our time to be considering a man's physical look as a top priority when picking a partner, it's not how God and nature made it.

No man is ugly, the handsomeness of a man lies in his ability to provide, protect and care for you as his woman.

It is women that was created to be rated firstly by their physical beauty, then loyalty/respect and ability to keep and make a home.

That was why God first created Adam and gave him a garden to farm, feed and learn to provide for himself and the woman He will create for him later, before He then created a woman specially to look intricately appealing to the man.

God didn't create Adam to look physically hot to Eve, it was Eve that God created to look physically attractive to her man Adam.

But today ladies are fixated on handsomeness and physical attractiveness of a man more than they are interested in his core manly qualities, so why wont you ladies end up with fvckboys who are grooming themselves just to service multiple women?

DJ Cuppy can never get it right when it comes to relationship or marriage, it seems it's her destiny, so let her just find a way to adjust and forget about all those Cinderella story lover she is looking for to pepper them and focus on starting a family with any mature sensible man ready to look beyond her too many relationship failures.

Great analysis

mature sensible man ready to look beyond her too many relationship failures.

Cuppy can never accept this kind of Man

Her destiny you talked about is her problem
She's very far from redemption

The qualities needed to live a down to the Earth life ain't there
We will just be watching

Na only Baba God that can change her situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by baralatie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
Wonderment! grin

She finally became a motivational speaker.
You see when person use woman tautau to beyond elastic limit then come leave am for another person
Hmmm
E go reach to be come motivational adviser general

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by creativehubb: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
If I have your heart, I will make songs of our love everyday.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Segzy19: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2023
This one get problem but she never realize am...
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by AareGaa: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Yerooba yellow and oil soup don come again

Biafran Monkey, how you dey?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Indispensable85(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Post breakfast syndrome
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Ubdavis(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why always u. Maybe u need to evaluate urslf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter / Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / Rosy Meurer Rocks Sheer Bustier And Black Leather Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.