Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

"Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles (28314 Views)

New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos) / Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2023
ABBkelvin:

She's an average girl base on the rating of the type of guy she wish to have for herself. Men are choosers when it comes to settling down and the only thing she bring to the table are things that poor/immature men will clamor for.

A man with self respect, values and dignity will have absolutely nothing deep with Dj Cuppy except for fyckdoll usage.

She's 6/10 girl looking for 9.8/10 guys. It will never work out on her terms even if she ended bagging these type of guys. Hope you get my illustrations of her reality.

Funnily I am a fan, just that from day one I can smell that relationship won't favor her, you can ask from her earliest male fan they will tell you they sense the same from the beginning.
I totally understand where you're coming from but I think she herself is yet to mature.its bad enough that there are a lot of men available but the type of men she wants are either already married or less than 2percent and feel she will be a baggage or liability to them based on their own vision.

I noticed that successful men want level headed, understanding, mature and reasonable women not babies in women's bodies.men already have enough issues to deal with so marrying her type of person will feel like an entrapment for the man because she will always expect the man to dance to all of her whims and caprices which will be inconvenient and a turn off for the Man.

Poor men on the other hand can never have the capacity to love her because they already see she cannot be submissive based on the feedback I see here so if they want to be with her they don't see her as a potential wife but as a potential meal ticket and the father knowing the type of (not too smart/discerning daughter) he has he will likely protect her from those kinds of men .so it means her chances of getting married is slim (but I'm not God.God has a way of changing people and situations sha)

Her sister on the other hand was able to get married because she's calm (not restless and everywhere like cuppy) she's mature and respectful.so people saying cuppy will end up being a baby mama is also something I doubt because her dad Will not agree
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2023
ABBkelvin:

Why would genuine men be available for her? Why should she have it easy when it come to men? My brother, Dj Cuppy will only get married when she accept that she's just an average girl(with loads of money) and average girls don't dictate what valuable men want.
by average girl do you mean her physical looks?

To me I give her 3/10 when it comes to physical looks because I have seen her without make-up and she doesn't look good without make-up at all and even with make up she looks like a 4/10 to me.again her immaturity and notice me behaviour is not helping matters.i think she should be 29 or 30 but she still has the behaviour of a 12 or 13 year old child.so I think she needs a real genuine mentor or father figure not all the people that will be allowing her to have her way all the time.she needs a tough grandma or tough,non pampering daddy who Will straighten her up otherwise she might not be able to survive when her dad is no more
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Wisterio: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2023
When the love dey sweet you you remember singles?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2023
jeromestarks:

Men whine more because they are not designed to harbor pain. Also, the complain more because they're not ashamed to say "a girl dumped me. A girl rejected me. A girl cheated on me. A girl did this and that"
But you women are very very fragile and insecure. You're scared to say you have been used by a guy. You're scared to admit you have been hurt. In fact, some of you are even afraid to say you were raped!

It is that fear (of how the people will look at you) that prevents many of you ladies from ranting online or ranting anywhere. You prefer to die inside than voice out the terrible things you went through in the hands of men.

This is why when you do shakara for men thinking your pvssy is made up of gold, you end up suffering.

1. Nonsense. Men lament more because, despite being physically strong, they're generally emotionally weak. That's why a 47-year old man with a wife and 4 kids still laments about being rejected by one girl he dated when he was 22, when he himself has rejected 17 women in his lifetime. They're entitled beings who cannot take half the crap they give. They also have very low trauma-tolerance levels and tend to be more suicidal because they have this crazy notion that life should favour them. They say stuff like "it's a man's world" and then get infantile spasms when they realize it really isn't a man's world. grin
Women already know that life isn't a walk in the park and they've developed the emotional stamina to face whatever life throws at them, including widowhood.

2. Are you really serious when you say women are scared of talking about being rape victims and would rather die inside? C'mon! The same women who go on live TV to talk about their rape experiences?

3. Women cannot just say 'yes' to every man they meet. If you met a woman who followed you to your house within 5 minutes of your meeting, will you not be the first person to lament about how easy she is? Shakara is here to stay. Plus it refines a woman's choices. wink

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BRATISLAVA: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Farfalla:

1. Nonsense. Men lament more because, despite being physically strong, they're generally emotionally weak. That's why a 47-year old man with a wife and 4 kids still laments about being rejected by one girl he dated when he was 22, when he himself has rejected 17 women in his lifetime. They're entitled beings who cannot take half the crap they give. They also have very low trauma-tolerance levels and tend to be more suicidal because they have this crazy notion that life should favour them. They say stuff like "it's a man's world" and then throw infantile spasms when they realize it really isn't. grin Women already know that life isn't a walk in the park and they've developed the emotional stamina to face whatever life throws at them, including widowhood.

2. Are you really serious when you say women are scared of talking about being rape victims and would rather die inside? C'mon! The same women who go on live TV to talk about their rape experiences?

3. Women cannot just say 'yes' to every man they meet. If you met a woman who followed you to your house within 5 minutes of your meeting, will you not be the first person to lament about how easy she is? Shakara is here to stay. Plus it refines a woman's choices. wink

You are stronger than the strongest man in the world to have the strength to post sensible responses to that pod person.

He has evolved from one moniker to the next, year after year, but the truth is that he's still the same brainwashed shepherded soul.

His posts are a cry for help.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Magnoliaa(f): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
You are stronger than the strongest man in the world to have the strength to post sensible responses to that pod person.

He has evolved from one moniker to the next, year after year, but the truth is that he's still the same brainwashed shepherded soul.

Noooo. She's the Lord's strongest soldier. grin

That low-budget gid redpiller.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

That low-budget gid redpiller.
She's very strong—one woman and numerous and tireless, frothing pod person(s).

Where is that loony nowadays? Don't tell me he's cloned himself.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
She's very strong—one woman and numerous and tireless, frothing pod person(s).

Where is that loony nowadays? Don't tell me he's cloned himself.

He could have blown himself to smithereens for all I care, abeg. grin grin

I just haven't been seeing his nonsense post littered about.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

I'm familiar with that moniker. grin
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BRATISLAVA: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2023
Farfalla:

I'm familiar with that moniker. grin

You are strong, milady.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I'm only making an attempt to reason with the incel. grin

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Swiftgrp: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
OboOlora:
Werey ti je ounje aaaro
I’ve not seen a rich kid seek social media validation like this girl.

A whole billionaire’s daughter acting like Destiny Etiko

Quite unfortunate, even Dakota knows how to pretend better since she married a billionaire’s son!
Dakore Akande you mean (not Dakota).

Indeed. Ifeoluwa (Cuppy) should have learned or taken short relationship courses or read books at a much younger age (early 20s) so as to enable her to navigate the minefield of male/female interrelationships and not just fall into the arms of any guy that pays her attention or throws compliments at her. The real world is not the same as what you find in romance novels.

As the oldest daughter too, she must have been under subtle pressures to bring a guy home to know her parents since the younger sister was already engaged to another dude (Eazy).

Academic-wise with a Masters degree, and as a DJ, she's done well for herself.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Tito24: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
BBIA:
grin

Pink Toto has been lavishly explored already. grin

The next guy will soon come and explore the region for it's natural resources, mine as much as he can and be on his way, leaving others to salvage what else is left which they can enjoy turn after turn.

And the cycle continues grin

All I see is Cuppy the sex object. grin
just like your sisters and mother

Only those ones are cheapskates

They nor get money and very unknown
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
just like your sisters and mother

Only those ones are cheapskates

They nor get money and very unknown
You mother and sisters are very popular prostitutes I see.🥱
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Tito24: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
BBIA:

You mother and sisters are very popular prostitutes I see.🥱
read my comment again

There's no brothel in Nigeria where you won't find your disgusting sister prostituting themselves for peanuts

You claim billionaires online but you can never relate to a real billionaire's daughter life

It's beyond you!
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
read my comment again

There's no brothel in Nigeria where you won't find your disgusting sister prostituting themselves for peanuts

You claim billionaires online but you can never relate to a real billionaire's daughter life

It's beyond you!
Hahaaa, how far my G.

I no be Ndi-Jew of Emeka-land in the south Yeast oooooooh!

I am not a developer grin
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Tito24: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
BBIA:

Hahaaa, how far my G.

I no be Ndi-Jew of Emeka-land in the south Yeast oooooooh!

I am not a developer grin
you come dey follow dem dey yab your sister?

E no make sense naw... Haba!
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tito24:
you come dey follow dem dey yab your sister?

E no make sense naw... Haba!

I no be from there too.

Na cruise and banta I just the find. grin
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Tito24: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
BBIA:

I no be from there too.

Na cruise and banta I just the find. grin

I don read your comment sef

I see say na cruise you dey🤣 I just dey waste my time for your body

The one wey off me na your comment about Aisha Yesufu raising her hijab for Obi

Walahi you nor well🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Slammed For Smoking Cigarette As A Nun On Magazine Cover / Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.