Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide (20104 Views)

N585 Million Fraud: Tinubu Will Take Final Decision - APC Governors / N585.2 Million Payment: The Questions Minister Beta Edu Must Answer / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by bdon123(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is like a Christmas gift to these indigent people.

I commend the Federal Government, the Minister of Interior, the corporate organisations and philanthropists who pooled resources to help this category of Nigerians. May God bless everyone of them.

I hope the beneficiarie will change from their old ways, learn to obey the laws and not be misled against the law again. The ministry of social welfare can keep tab on them and those who stay law abiding be rewarded with the social cash transfer until they put their lives back together within the next 2 years.

Thank you President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for your heart of gold for the indigent and suffering Nigerians. Thank you for assembling this great team of competent and patriotic Nigerians. We will not stop praying for you and your team. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Dont jst use this opportunity to release foot soldiers for d drug cartel business
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Sammy5413(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
Girls beware of you date this festive season, might be an ex-convict
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by SoNature(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Fine paid to who?
It's just like 'god' claiming he sacrifice Jesus to himself for our sins

Oga release them on compassionate ground since the money still goes back to FG albeit with 50% missing due to corruption

This is called due process.

The money goes to the ministry of justice.

The ministry of justice returns it to the federal government as part of what they earned for the year.

Yes, the minister is doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by doneback04: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/11/18/fg-begins-payment-of-n585-million-fine-for-release-of-4000-inmates-nationwide/

The problem is not releasing them, where are they going to, what jobs have you created for them, I used God name beg them oo my phone is so precious to me
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

5 states in a muddy area will experience population explosion grin

Guy I'm Igbo but I appreciate a good sense of humour cheesy cheesy

You still be mumu sha 🐐

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Guy I'm Igbo but I appreciate a good sense of humour cheesy cheesy

You still be mumu sha 🐐

Who mentioned Igbo here ? Guilty conscience? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Fkmodhi: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Time to release these boko boys inmates nice one FGN
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Okoroawusa: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Fine paid to who?

Oga release them on compassionate ground since the money still goes back to FG albeit with 50% missing due to corruption
Fine paid by who?

Make una try dey read news before una comment...we God beg una
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by kestolove95(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
FG government is paying federal government
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by henrimoto(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
.. You see this minister of Interior, the Guy dey very very effective as a minister. The Guy just dey come up with usefull initiatives that has positive values to the Masses.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by okechuks22: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Only audio pay
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by henrimoto(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
kestolove95:
FG government is paying federal government
No! FG used Cooperate Organizations to raise that Money. I believe it will be the brain child of the minister of Interior.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by kestolove95(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

5 states in a muddy area will experience population explosion grin
why are u dix wicked? grin grin
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Bellotelli: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Fine paid to who?

The minister added that the ministry pulled the funds together through “dealing with the private sector in terms of CSR”.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Bellotelli: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Risingblue008:
Thieves,
See another pattern to move such a huge money
When government starts to dey pay fines for law breakers?
Pensioners are dying
Put the money in rehabilitation of federal roads.
This government tire person
Till this old fool think say everybody dey daft just like him pple,
Till next year ending,
We ni go see anybody wey Dem bail,
Put it as a reminder
The minister added that the ministry pulled the funds together through “dealing with the private sector in terms of CSR”.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Ensquare(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Federal government paying money to Federal Government instead for them to release those inmates at once
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by youngrichnigga: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Rubbish, FG paying fine to FG; what happened to reassessment of individual cases across the country and releasing those worthy of release with some money to enable a new start to life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Albertgr8: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
This means more trouble for Nigerians
More crime loading
Crime+++ loading
Useless APC coursed government
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Babangidapikin: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na wa o ..those 1million and above ko ... Oya reach out to foundations in the U.S
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Kaytixy: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
No be still FG get the money abi na me no understand?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Segzy19: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
A lot of these commenters did not read the body of the news at all. They are just rushing to comment based on the headline.

The money (500m):didn't come from FG but was raised by private organisations and individuals....

Na wa for all these lazy youths o.... They can't read well but they are too eager to comment for likes...
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by nedekid: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nice one initiative.
Just the cost of 3 landcruisers.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by iswallker(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I commend the Federal Government, the Minister of Interior, the corporate organisations and philanthropists who pooled resources to help this category of Nigerians. May God bless everyone of them.

I hope the beneficiarie will change from their old ways, learn to obey the laws and not be misled against the law again. The ministry of social welfare can keep tab on them and those who stay law abiding be rewarded with the social cash transfer until they put their lives back together within the next 2 years.

Thank you President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for your heart of gold for the indigent and suffering Nigerians. Thank you for assembling this great team of competent and patriotic Nigerians. We will not stop praying for you and your team. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Hope people who committed forgery and identity theft will qualify .... tongue
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Artscollection: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
I mark good for una for this one.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Kay25(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
Have seen alot of comments of who is federal government paying to ..i think too many of u claimed to be educated why talk like alliterates..u all know the judiciary is a separate arm of the government abi una no know?thats small enough for u to know who they are paying too..good moves
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by damkin24(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
All these mofos condemning this move, let's just assume it is gesture from their obituary as a president, their stories will definitely change. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by PeterPortals: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
Risingblue008:
Thieves,
See another pattern to move such a huge money
When government starts to dey pay fines for law breakers?
Pensioners are dying
Put the money in rehabilitation of federal roads.
This government tire person
Till this old fool think say everybody dey daft just like him pple,
Till next year ending,
We ni go see anybody wey Dem bail,
Put it as a reminder

No, you don't get it. The Minister of Interior is working based on his goal for his ministry. You should know this gesture is answered prayers to all those who will benefit from it. They are in prison, it is another world, they deserve the freedom. Let other Ministers in the government also carry out their own action plan for the good of the people. Don't be cruel because you want to criticize the govt
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Jameskele(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Thieves . They want to release thier accomplice and use that method to syphon public find .

Criminals.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Justiceleague1: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffNG:

I commend the Federal Government, the Minister of Interior, the corporate organisations and philanthropists who....btw,adupe Oloun fun akue Helinues grin.... pooled resources to help this category of Nigerians. May God bless everyone of them.

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Bigchristo: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/11/18/fg-begins-payment-of-n585-million-fine-for-release-of-4000-inmates-nationwide/
You see scope wey dem take Dey corner money? Who federal government want pay money to? 😂😂😂
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by adebayour01: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Just listen to yourself. 585million to release inmates. I’m sure if it was buhari you will negates your right up. Blindfolded by tribe.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide by Menclothing: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak / Onnoghen Is Being Arraigned In Court, Babchir Is Campaigning For Buhari - Reno O / Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.