Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts (4881 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by gaspology(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Dreamer. Let's get there first
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by ariesbull: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2023
That man will fail
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Philipmoon2(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Useless people, instead of you guys to concentrate on governcy, you are here talking of 2025, how are you even sure that you will be alive by then.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by bong4(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/11/18/anambra-2025-soludo-will-not-have-competitors-apga-boasts/

Pride goeth before a fall. That is how Ogbuluafor boasted that PDP will rule Nigeria for 60 years and God humbled him and the party. Today they are struggling for relevance nationwide.

No one knows tomorrow. Instead of boasting, why not channel your energy towards delivering democracy dividends to your people.

There is really a big difference between a politician and a statesman.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Slurity(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2023
Jorussia:
2025 is still far we can't predict anything yet.
Is that not funny? Obidients movement has no force now in 2023, how will they now have force in 2025? It is a simple math. That Obidient party is dead in Anambra when it comes to governorship, they will struggle to see second position.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by vanitybutiwanti: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:
I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Week in, week out, only grammar on what he plans to do but physically and tangibly, nothing is happening. We thought he needed time and we waited but one year now, stepping into two years, nothing is on ground; no clear cut for "Anambra state infrastructural revolution" or "the Japan of Africa" coined and promised by this man. All we saw was a continuation of road network neglect across the state. When the people became tired, he started laying clay soil across the state with quark contractors, calling it road construction which we all knew would last longer than his tenure.

Don't take my words for it; go to Anambra state. I tell you, things are so bad that Onitsha will have the outlook of Aba soon. Though, his predecessor was a criminal who looted the resources of the people and took them with him to Texas, leashing a dog; we couldn't just imagine that SOLUDO would broke the record of Obiano as a clueless criminal
you think governance is about speaking English and criticising people on social media? If they make you governor today, you'll not achieve anything. Reason I'm skeptical about obi, he has been a governor and he did nothing spectacular

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by spirul77: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:
I once thought that judging from the antecedent of Soludo as a former CBN governor, that this man is a candidate on the go for the job, should he win the gubernatorial race but Alas we were shattered, utterly disappointed at the level of incompetence of this man

Week in, week out, only grammar on what he plans to do but physically and tangibly, nothing is happening. We thought he needed time and we waited but one year now, stepping into two years, nothing is on ground; no clear cut for "Anambra state infrastructural revolution" or "the Japan of Africa" coined and promised by this man. All we saw was a continuation of road network neglect across the state. When the people became tired, he started laying clay soil across the state with quark contractors, calling it road construction which we all knew would last longer than his tenure.

Don't take my words for it; go to Anambra state. I tell you, things are so bad that Onitsha will have the outlook of Aba soon. Though, his predecessor was a criminal who looted the resources of the people and took them with him to Texas, leashing a dog; we couldn't just imagine that SOLUDO would broke the record of Obiano as a clueless criminal
since the days of ngige, obi has been the worse and most calamitous governor anambra ever had.
Soludo is not even up to two year in governers and he's already light years ahead of obi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by spirul77: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2023
Slurity:
Is that not funny? Obidients movement has no force now in 2023, how will they now have force in 2025? It is a simple math. That Obidient party is dead in Anambra when it comes to governorship, they will struggle to see second position.
pdp and APC has third and second position for themselves, LP is definitely coming fourth.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Propaganda doesn't win election, maybe the Onitsha you are talking about is different from the one I visit every week, Dumbo Onitsha is construction site visit this page on YouTube , Obiano performed far better than your state governor, just mention your state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q57RvJ_xhQ?si=ZJ3tY8YrEJ26LEkS

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2023
donttouchme:
soludo will loose woefully. he has potential but he is incorrigable. he needs to listen more if he wants second term.
Dreamer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Benwallt(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Soludo the best governor of Anambara since the state was created

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Anu do you know road to Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TB5Nt33l7U?si=D9P80Y812VkObqFC

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Morbeta11(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2023
benuejosh:
Peter Obi the one who transformed Anambra state from consumption to production of Hero beer using market to market management as advised by a mad man is coming.

Any element from Benue is not supposed to be chucking mouth any politicking of another state, cos you guys have handful of negative issues.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Bestmanfornow: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Anuofia social media gave you guys platforms to be writing rubbish online, f**l do you know road to Anambra state, Onitsha is receiving total urban renewal more than 12 major roads are correctly going on in Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIxjK2h_rxw?si=U0tRyZ6CZLEAQ_o1

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by AbuTwins: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2023
benuejosh:
Peter Obi the one who transformed Anambra state from consumption to production of Hero beer using market to market management as advised by a mad man is coming.
You get bad mouth o😁

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Cjizzy(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2023
Jorussia:
There is no way LP can't win local elections in Anambra.
That's what you people said about Imo state..
Make una rest abeg
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by matm: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Aside Building of roads, I heard for d first time in Anambra, pensioners go home with their gratuities and he is regularizing prompt and timely promotion of civil servants unlike in the past.What a thorough ground work.
Action speaks louder than voice and no one can stop Soludo if he continues that way
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by viodemus: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2023
fake economist. I mean give you, real opportunist. I see a famzer.

Like how he benefitted from the Obj leadership and iraq war - oil prices went up. Liberia unrest. Next thing, you started shouting I built the cbn.

E get one Jay z line - theysaying they made hov, ok, make another hov.

No wisdom of significance yet.

It seems you are biting into the success and spirit of the great people of Anambra and its environs.

Anambra finances will be microscoped in due time, not much wisdom sample size detected yet,.... you still get time.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by kunlele4731: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Weldone. This is the same way you people criticized obi when he was governor then 10yrs down the line he became the next best thing after slice bread

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Theevilone(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2023
I haven’t seen people like politicians, they can despise any body for personal gain.

70% of my life is Lagos and Awka and the rest percentage would be share between Abuja, Ph, Accra etc and currently in Awka since after lockdown.

I campaigned aggressively for Soludo thinking he is the last hope of Anambrarians but today I always wish to his tenure to elapse so we will have a better option.

At least people around Awka despises him, this party chairman is only spitting.

On a level playing ground come next election Soludo might loose.

We are disappointed in him

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by kunlele4731: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anuofia social media gave you guys platforms to be writing rubbish online, f**l do you know road to Anambra state, Onitsha is receiving total urban renewal more than 12 major roads are correctly going on in Onitsha

Don't mind the guy, anybody who openly criticize Obi becomes their enemy even in spite of glaring performance
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Achoghim: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2023
I'm 100% certain that you aren't from Anambra neither have you been there in recent times. You just sit somewhere and begin to type rubbish with your 500mb RAM phone

spirul77:
since the days of ngige, obi has been the worse and most calamitous governor anambra ever had.
Soludo is not even up to two year in governers and he's already light years ahead of obi.
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Theevilone(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Exactly and his media rats will always praise him online, you will see substandard shallow thing he call road on Facebook, people will praise him and you will ask if these people are paid for that or they live abroad.

Me I’m tired, I don’t want Nigeria matter to dey stress me again .
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Achoghim: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2023
It's not your fault, we (Ndi Anambra) allowed APGA to become too comfortable in Agu Awka and the result so far (after Obi's term) has been mediocrity. I can't say for sure what'll happen in the next election but it is advisable that you watch your back because the masses aren't having it anymore

Bestmanfornow:

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Niok: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Bhella5:
This thing pain you reach lidis? grin
E pain you too na why you comment? Ezi mbida
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Goodoldays(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
benuejosh:

Obsession is a terrible sickness

It’s the same thing with insanity
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Goodoldays(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2023
I’m from Anambra,living in Onitsha

Soludo is doing a great work
And he will reign for 8 years

I am also a big Peter Obi fan
We only vote people who can deliver
Unlike other ones that can’t think beyond party

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Goodoldays(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2023
Niok:
foolish man begotten from a whorree
Of all the economic woes and crisis affecting the nation
Obi is still your problem
Keep on masturbating to your daily dose of frustration
Your druggie lord has been in power for six months,you better move on and face the poverty pro max in front of you
And allow obi enjoy his wealth in peace
Once again you're a retarded son of a b***,th mother

Bro you needn’t go that length with him
His likes are better ignored
They always run out of steam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by HRMK: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2023
TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by BreakingNews21: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2023
What improvements will the masses of Anambra enjoy in dey daily lives in 2025? 🤔
Re: Anambra 2025: Soludo Will Not Have Competitors – APGA Boasts by Biola67: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2023
All these anambra people and construction of road na 5&6 😂😂😂. Na so that place worst reach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment / GEJ Owes His Aides Six Months Salaries / 'I Will Dedicate My Life To Jihad'---- Boston Marathon Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.