Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj (29603 Views)

The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About / Pregnant Woman About To Leave Mall Was Searched, See What She Hid Inside Her / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBashiru:

You do hv a point...but men will always gravitate towards young virgins....it doesn't mater if she sleeps with other men in the marriage.....what matters is that she got married as one....

Similarly it doesn't matter if a man goes broke after bring rich when he was getting married....what matters is at the time he was getting married, he was rich....

At least you are seeing the futility of body counts , provided we are disease free, fertile, respectful, submissive, faithful, intelligent, creative, virtuous, mother to our children and husband, God fearing, non addict to lots etc.

Am very tired of informing the imature of the virtues to look out for in a lady.

Please be a man. Body count is the least relevant or irrelevant in marriage ok. Maybe you need to marry a virgin snake to be wise

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

At least you are seeing the futility of body counts , provided we are disease free, fertile, respectful, submissive, faithful, intelligent, creative, virtuous, mother to our children and husband, God fearing, non addict to lots etc.

Am very tired of informing the imature of the virtues to look out for in a lady.

Please be a man. Body count is the least relevant or irrelevant in marriage ok. Maybe you need to marry a virgin snake to be wise

Actually I still disagree to small extent....she will not be submissive, faithful in her prime years cos she's in demand....they are only submissive, faithful towards the end of their shelf life cos they getting old not cos they really are....get it? Its all fake....how many submissive 18 or 19 year olds hv you seen?? They are in demand....

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBashiru:

Actually I still disagree to small extent....she will not be submissive, faithful in her prime years cos she's in demand....they are only submissive, faithful towards the end of their shelf life cos they getting old not cos they really are....get it? Its all fake....how many submissive 18 or 19 year olds hv you seen?? They are in demand....

What if she is among those that are very submissive and unapologetically faithful?.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

What if she is among those that are very submissive and unapologetically faithful?.

The submissiveness and faithfulness of most women are fake....read my previous post again

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by YourGFsnatcher: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

But you men rush to LovePeddler old white women or rich ladies like me.

You can't conclude that all virgins before marriage are faithful after marriage even your sisters.

Why not be a man by trying not to base your individual baseless analysis on assumption or force irrelevant conviction on people. HOW IN THE WORLD YOU ARE SURE THAT VIRGINS BEFORE MARRIAGE ARE ALL FAITHFUL?.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and try to man up enough for marriage when the time comes for you.

Even if they will not, its wiser to take chance with them than promiscuous women. And who said the promiscuous women are going change? You are saying it like the promiscuous women have promised you to change. It's just like marrying a chronic drunkard and expect him to change when you are married. Women can be that dumb to believe they can change a man but men know what a promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman, we don't take chances like that. We rather be with a virgin that may change later than be with a promiscuous woman hoping she will change. Why wasn't she disciplined enough to change since? Am I a promiscuous woman changer? Can't try that.

And BTW we are not impressed by how much a woman has, 99% of men will rather marry a virgin that a rich promiscuous woman. We can be interested in you just to knack you and chop your money, but we will not respect you for your past.

Bring the coochie, bring the money, we will play with both. But thats just it

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by cliqtips: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2023
Most of you don't know that that your past have a lot to say about you. And can ruin your marriage

Ambassador of "my past is my past"
victorclean:

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2023
cliqtips:
Most of you don't know that that your past have a lot to say about you. And can ruin your marriage

Ambassador of "my past is my past"

Are you also not aware that financial difficulty can ruin a marriage?. It will be also very good to ask a man his bank account information before marriage. Just like the same way but very irrelevant .

So many past things to look out for but body counts is the least if all boxes are ticked with pass
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Sleekfingers: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Naija reality show star, Tolani Baj has described as ‘disrespectful’ questions about body count from men.

According to the reality star, she doesn’t think asking a woman about her body count is right.

The reality star said this in the latest Bahd And Boujee Podcast episode hosted by her and actress Moet Abebe.

She, however, said it was okay to ask partners about their relationship histories.

Tolani Baj said,

VANGUARD

Her body count is her business. I will just hit the pussy and move on.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Even if they will not, its wiser to take chance with them than promiscuous women. And who said the promiscuous women are going change? You are saying it like the promiscuous women have promised you to change. It's just like marrying a chronic drunkard and expect him to change when you are married. Women can be that dumb to believe they can change a man but men know what a promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman, we don't take chances like that. We rather be with a virgin that may change later than be with a promiscuous woman hoping she will change. Why wasn't she disciplined enough to change since? Am I a promiscuous woman changer? Can't try that.

And BTW we are not impressed by how much a woman has, 99% of men will rather marry a virgin that a rich promiscuous woman. We can be interested in you just to knack you and chop your money, but we will not respect you for your past.

Bring the coochie, bring the money, we will play with both. But thats just it

Don't you think you will be very foolish when your wife lied to you?. Of course body count information from women to husband will always be 1 or 2. While reality is 430. Who is a big fool?. It takes a lot to see a real man.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBashiru:

The submissiveness and faithfulness of most women are fake....read my previous post again

You mean your mother is not faithful and submissive?. Bro please man up enough and leave this alone.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

You mean your mother is not faithful and submissive?. Bro please man up enough and leave this alone.

Emotional manipulation won't work....no 18 year old is talking of faithfulness cos they in demand....only 28+ years old women talk of faithfulness cos they old and hv no other option than to be faithful
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by UncleKoboko: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Fornication is a serious sin for both sexes ok. Body count is irrelevant compared things of the past. What if either of the partners is a drug/alcohol addict etc.
I just pity you...
You think sex is the physical alone...
Let's even think like you for a moment and go further to answer this questions
- Have the sex make you to use abortion pills to commit ABORTION before or not? Mind you, doing abortion is the same thing as committing murder...
- Is murder a serious sin or not?
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by livierreygan: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Ziziguluogixx: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
If you like sit ontop bucket of hot water everyday, once that place don spoil, we go know.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by YourGFsnatcher: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Don't you think you will be very foolish when your wife lied to you?. Of course body count information from women to husband will always be 1 or 2. While reality is 430. Who is a big fool?. It takes a lot to see a real man.

No problem. At least that's a step, but it's better than not asking. You think we are fools? We know when you lie about your body counts. But that discussion must be made
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Jnjoku883(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace

But some people have not left their past. So those need to be revealed out for transparency and clarity. If it spitted out, I will have the mindset that I am going for an imperfect lady who her past have been rough. Then I will reveal mine to her and let her know that marriage is for two imperfect people coming together.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
Gbam!!!!. Why must you ask me about my body counts.

What's the big deal? I know mine and not afraid to share with my significant other.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by yemi1504: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Smh. You younglings. You want a life without consequences. Whereas, our deeds are seeds that eventually yield a bountiful harvest. Reckless living equates regrettable future..

Exactly!
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by yemi1504: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
malcom1X:
It is disrespectful to ask a guy what he does for a living.

She wants a rich man because she knows how unrealistic it is for her to get rich herself. The life she aspires for relies on someone else getting their life together and choosing her average self as a partner

You got it right!
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by yemi1504: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
meum:
It’s disrespectful to ask a man how much he earns.

It’s disrespectful to tell a man I’m not in your league.

What am I saying sef? It’s disrespectful to a man for a woman with so many body counts to be dating with the intention of marriage. She should remain on the streets where she belongs😁

Abi
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by yemi1504: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Namaster:
Things ONLY a hoe would say.

Abi
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by sageb: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Earlystar698:
This girl needs injection in her head

So we should not ask how deep is the river before entering to wash legs?

Lol grin grin
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by prophetfire: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
Life's actions have consequences. It's a cycle of reaping today what you sowed yesterday and reaping tomorrow what you are sowing today.

So the person wants to know the type of karma involved before making commitment.
It's called due diligence.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by cliqtips: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Are you also not aware that financial difficulty can ruin a marriage?. It will be also very good to ask a man his bank account information before marriage. Just like the same way but very irrelevant .

So many past things to look out for but body counts is the least if all boxes are ticked with pass

From your reply, I guess I shouldn't drag this with you.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
cliqtips:

From your reply, I guess I shouldn't drag this with you.

Better. No woman with over 400 counts will say it. Men cherish deceit a lot
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Itsernie: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Seriously it's disrespectful
I won't ask u because you're an adult and u have d right to do what u want
What do u want to do with the people I've slept with
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by ADBOK: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
They always want to have their cakes and eat it too. Deceivers. By the way, would you marry a gal who has been in a beauty pageant before or date such a woman?

malcom1X:
It is disrespectful to ask a guy what he does for a living.

She wants a rich man because she knows how unrealistic it is for her to get rich herself. The life she aspires for relies on someone else getting their life together and choosing her average self as a partner
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by balisa1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
What does the body count mean?
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by DonroxyII: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
If not for Insecurity, You can ask Anything in a Relationships or Friendship or Situationship ...

How many people u don knack or don knack You No mean sheeeee .....

If you sense the person is insecure, Just package lie give am ... Enjoy Ya Moments & Commot !
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by DonroxyII: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

The Past is Part of The Future Especially when the past leaves some Horrible Experiences that could be affecting the Present with Consequences on the Future .....

Nevertheless, I don't ask people their Past ... But it's because I know whatever carcass left by the past inside Ya mind shall be cleansed by Me.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by DonroxyII: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Musty112:
Zina! Why must you have body count to begin with as someone who is not married. The other day, her colleague was openly saying every woman/girl at one point had aborted. It is really a shameful period
It has always been a Shameful Period since Year 0 ....

You only got to be aware of it because You are an Adult ....

Ask Your Grandmother, she will tell you Your Mother's Generation is a Shameful Period ....

The More The world is Enlightened, The More The Odds due to "Immaturities" of Humanities....

But Trust Me, Human of Nowadays Reasoned Better Than Human of Past Periods ....

Shey na because of Blazing Fvck ... Dat One na part of Humanities since Year 0, They only Remove the Hypocrisy & Curtains wey our Great-grandmother were using to cover it ....

Some of them were fvcked under Cassava Trees But Dem no go talk am like Gen Z would do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / 9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.