Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj (29601 Views)

The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About / Pregnant Woman About To Leave Mall Was Searched, See What She Hid Inside Her / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2023
1saed:

for ladies....their past matters

for men, their future matters

it's what it is

You opinion belongs to you and can't be forced on anyone .
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2023
MentalCase98:

Continue fooling yourself. The person you are quoting is 100% right. When every woman gets to the age she is looking for a man to commit to her as a life partner, she will have to account for her past. And YES your sexual past will very much be one of the first topics of discussion. You cannot run away from it.

Which man in his right mind do you think wants to walk down the aisle with a woman that half the men present at the wedding have banged? Lol. You obviously don’t understand men and how ego driven we are.

Imature mind. Haven't you seen a virgin that turns promiscuous after marriage?. Etc. Imature mind are not suppose to marry. A virtuous woman starts with character and civility.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2023
MentalCase98:

You are very naive and probably just trying to justify your slutty past. Most men very much care about a woman’s body count. No man wants to invest his hard earned resources in a cheap woman that multiple men have had for far less if not for free. That’s how it works. Women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of commitment, marriage, resources and a family. When you understand how much men bring to the table in terms of a marriage, you will understand why they just don’t want to give it to any worthless whoree

Borrow sense. How do you know a LovePeddler in the street?. How are you sure the virgin lady won't turn promiscuous after marriage?
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2023
MentalCase98:

Actually you are wrong. Most women (including virgin women) want a man with some sexual experience. But most men don’t want a woman who has been a slut in her past. If you think I’m lying then do the survey yourself amongst your own friends and family. You cant compare men and women directly in this aspect. I’m sorry I know it’s not fair.

Nobody is comparing. If we compare in our society today, both sexes will lose. Many women today feed their husbands. Etc. Body count is not as important as other things.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Keep fooling yourself.
If you commit sins, you'll go to hell - says God.
Last time I checked, fornication is a very serious sin.
Why should you even have BODYCOUNT in the first place if you have good morals, if you're not stupid, if you're not GREEDY, if you're raised by responsible parents...

Fornication is a serious sin for both sexes ok. Body count is irrelevant compared things of the past. What if either of the partners is a drug/alcohol addict etc.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2023
joeruano:

Olosho!!!!

Very senseless. Borrow or buy sense. Highly cantankerous and deserve no woman.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by sinero: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
Gbam!!!!. Why must you ask me about my body counts.

Ash*wo
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Deogratiasfx: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
malcom1X:
It is disrespectful to ask a guy what he does for a living.

She wants a rich man because she knows how unrealistic it is for her to get rich herself. The life she aspires for relies on someone else getting their life together and choosing her average self as a partner

Gbamsolutlely!!!
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by sinero: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Very senseless. Borrow or buy sense. Highly cantankerous and deserve no woman.

He deserves a virtuous woman not olosho. You women are funny, you want to eat your cake and still have it. Dey play
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Deogratiasfx: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Borrow sense. How do you know a LovePeddler in the street?. How are you sure the virgin lady won't turn promiscuous after marriage?

Knowing is better because u will know what u are entering into. If inside the marriage you start hearing her 'work' experience, the marriage go tire u sef.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2023
sinero:

Ash*wo

Another prick carrying lazy cat. Nothing is worst than a man without sense of decency. Worst than death.

Please go back to school of sense
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by oneman2k7: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
A normal girl should have 0 count. A community hoe is expected to loose count. U are a community farm implement.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by MENTORCH(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2023
Only ladies who have above 10 will be bothered about that.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by YourGFsnatcher: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
I can NEVER MARRY A GIRL WHO'S BODY COUNT I DONT KNOW. You want to LovePeddler around and expect me to wife you? Dem never born that girl yet only a simp can agree to that nonsense
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by shiwex: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace
Na lie o. Men are interested in a woman’s past while women are more interested in a man’s future. That’s just the way it is.
Why spend millions buying a Ferarri only to discover it is fitted with a ford’s engine.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I can NEVER MARRY A GIRL WHO'S BODY COUNT I DONT KNOW. You want to LovePeddler around and expect me to wife you? Dem never born that girl yet only a simp can agree to that nonsense

What of if you marry a virgin and she later become highly promiscuous?. The most important is being unapologetically faithful to the husband and not the body count.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2023
shiwex:
Na lie o. Men are interested in a woman’s past while women are more interested in a man’s future. That’s just the way it is.
Why spend millions buying a Ferarri only to discover it is fitted with a ford’s engine.

Kwontinue, don't look for a lady that will be faithful, prayerful, submissive and supporting. Keep checking for body counts. Marriage is not for boys
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by richard69(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
I wanna buy a used car and I'm not entitled to onow its milage?
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Okpollo: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

Don't he has his body count as well?. Marriage is for future and past should be thrashed totally for peace
If our past dont matter , how then do we care about future? Immoral people has bern allowed to set the standard for long and that should stop.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by Teymanhenry(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Lol this mofo is clearly scared to tell her body count as she would be seen as original olosho
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by flyinnizam(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
by their comment you shall know them
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

What of if you marry a virgin and she later become highly promiscuous?. The most important is being unapologetically faithful to the husband and not the body count.

You are one of those very cunning babes....unfortunately the manosphere over the past 10 years has exposed even the most hidden female secrets....

Today most women start thinking of marriage from 26 and up when they realize their market value has started to plummet....most marry at 28 - 30 at which age they are already in decline and have now seen visible signs of aging in their body....

So of course they will be "unapologetically faithful to the husband" lol...and even warn the husband not to look at other girls lolll

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2023
Okpollo:
If our past dont matter , how then do we care about future? Immoral people has bern allowed to set the standard for long and that should stop.

I mean body count past ok. It should be thrashed.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by phemmyfour: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:
cos your body counts in the scheme of things. Afterall, that's all you're bringing to the table

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBashiru:

You are one of those very cunning babes....unfortunately the manosphere over the past 10 years has exposed even the most hidden female secrets....

Today most women start thinking of marriage from 26 and up when they realize their market value has started to plummet....most marry at 28 - 30 at which age they are already in decline and have now seen visible signs of aging in their body....

So of course they will be "unapologetically faithful to the husband" lol...and even warn the husband not to look at other girls lolll

You are the one that ask questions and provide answer at the same time . Some marry at 20yrs without any body count but have more than 300 counts in marriage before getting to 32. Be a man , don't join the effeminates boys
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

You are the one that ask questions and provide answer at the same time . Some marry at 20yrs without any body count but have more than 300 counts in marriage before getting to 32. Be a man , don't join the effeminates boys

That doesn't happen and if it does the husband should hv dumped her na...
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by YourGFsnatcher: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

That's a vague imagination. How many virgins have u seen do that. If your brother is presented with a virgin and a whor3 would u rather chose the promiscuous woman for your brother saying the same thing? What you said is highly unlikely to happen. Which virgin wife have u seen that have done that?

No MAN will be okay with a girl that has slept with many men even if she will turn to pop later... your past is more important to us than your future. Uve been messed already, no change of life can take that away

We don't care about your future. So if I'll marry you, I must know your body count to know if I'll continue with the process or look for another.

If you go to the market, will u want to get a fruit that has many hands touch it even if u can wash it when u get home? Would u not rather pick the one that has not been touched by many samplers? It's easy na
It's VERY IMPORTANT to know the number of men that have touched you

2 Likes

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by SPAMBOX7: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2023
1950Mack:
grin radarada... so if I wan buy motor now I no go ask of the mileage... so that I go know if na d motor go kill me grin
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by SPAMBOX7: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2023
obaidan:
who get 1 or 2 no go find am disrespectful
Swears. It's always the ones that has lost count that finds it disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by victorclean(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

That's a vague imagination. How many virgins have u seen do that. If your brother is presented with a virgin and a whor3 would u rather chose the promiscuous woman for your brother saying the same thing? What you said is highly unlikely to happen. Which virgin wife have u seen that have done that?

No MAN will be okay with a girl that has slept with many men even if she will turn to pop later... your past is more important to us than your future. Uve been messed already, no change of life can take that away

We don't care about your future. So if I'll marry you, I must know your body count to know if I'll continue with the process or look for another.

If you go to the market, will u want to get a fruit that has many hands touch it even if u can wash it when u get home? Would u not rather pick the one that has not been touched by many samplers? It's easy na
It's VERY IMPORTANT to know the number of men that have touched you

But you men rush to LovePeddler old white women or rich ladies like me.

You can't conclude that all virgins before marriage are faithful after marriage even your sisters.

Why not be a man by trying not to base your individual baseless analysis on assumption or force irrelevant conviction on people. HOW IN THE WORLD YOU ARE SURE THAT VIRGINS BEFORE MARRIAGE ARE ALL FAITHFUL?.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and try to man up enough for marriage when the time comes for you.
Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
victorclean:

But you men rush to LovePeddler old white women or rich ladies like me.

You can't conclude that all virgins before marriage are faithful after marriage even your sisters.

Why not be a man by trying not to base your individual baseless analysis on assumption or force irrelevant conviction on people. HOW IN THE WORLD YOU ARE SURE THAT VIRGINS BEFORE MARRIAGE ARE ALL FAITHFUL?.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX and try to man up enough for marriage when the time comes for you.

You do hv a point...but men will always gravitate towards young virgins....it doesn't mater if she sleeps with other men in the marriage.....what matters is that she got married as one....

Similarly it doesn't matter if a man goes broke after bring rich when he was getting married....what matters is at the time he was getting married, he was rich....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo / Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.