Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Romantic Are U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Are U? (1152 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romantic Are U? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
When u'r wit ur Love(boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife), how romantic are u DO U SET THE TABLE WITH CANDLES, and Some Sweet Cool Music, u know, Just the two of you thing.

Or U'r just too boring to think about that? Say the truth O! The Admin is watching you, confession time!!!
Re: How Romantic Are U? by arktivitym(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2007
Well,l know am not the only one.But when it comes to being romantic,l mean "ROMANTIC" with my, kiss you just cannot beat me to it.Ask my , and she would confess.Am serious ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Romantic Are U? by angelchi(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2007
very! very!! very!!! romantic o. ;d ;d
Re: How Romantic Are U? by iice(f): 5:08am On Sep 15, 2007
Nothing new under the sun. . .am not romantic. . .prolly a negative on that even grin
Re: How Romantic Are U? by virusabbey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2007
The only way i can think of being romantic is not only by eating! eating!! eating!!! Ladies dont just like you taking them out on dates every weekend but want you to get dirty with them, Trust me i know when a lady wants to be kissed on her forehead and when my lady wants me to kiss her realy hard, You being to read your lady when she wants you to hold her or kiss her is enough for you to be romantic, Being romantic doesnt really means you should just go on a date, Ladies wants a man that confess his undiening love to like when you look into her eyes just tell her baby i love you, Baby i thank God he brought you to me, Baby i bless the day i met you and romantic stuffs like that, Hey am still young to be talking about this topic but bet me when it comes to relationship i think i have a talent in that, lipsrsealed
Re: How Romantic Are U? by virusabbey(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
The only way i can think of being romantic is not only by eating! eating!! eating!!! Ladies dont just like you taking them out on dates every weekend but want you to get dirty with them, Trust me i know when a lady wants to be kissed on her forehead and when my lady wants me to kiss her realy hard, You being to read your lady when she wants you to hold her or kiss her is enough for you to be romantic, Being romantic doesnt really means you should just go on a date, Ladies wants a man that confess his undiening love to like when you look into her eyes just tell her baby i love you, Baby i thank God he brought you to me, Baby i bless the day i met you and romantic stuffs like that, Hey am still young to be talking about this topic but bet me when it comes to  relationship i think i have a talent in that, lipsrsealed
Re: How Romantic Are U? by davou4eva(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2007
[size=15pt]get me a chic to display some romatic skills on her and ask her question after, she will be in the best position to tell how romantic i am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: How Romantic Are U? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2007
virusabbey:

The only way i can think of being romantic is not only by eating! eating!! eating!!! Ladies don't just like you taking them out on dates every weekend but want you to get dirty with them, Trust me i know when a lady wants to be kissed on her forehead and when my lady wants me to kiss her realy hard, You being to read your lady when she wants you to hold her or kiss her is enough for you to be romantic, Being romantic doesnt really means you should just go on a date, Ladies wants a man that confess his undiening love to like when you look into her eyes just tell her baby i love you, Baby i thank God he brought you to me, Baby i bless the day i met you and romantic stuffs like that, Hey am still young to be talking about this topic but bet me when it comes to relationship i think i have a talent in that, lipsrsealed

Men, u must be a romantic lecturer!!!
Re: How Romantic Are U? by efuah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
virusabbey:

Hey am still young to be talking about this topic but bet me when it comes to relationship i think i have a talent in that, lipsrsealed
lol, so romance is ur talent lipsrsealed
Re: How Romantic Are U? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
ask him again!
Re: How Romantic Are U? by moondust(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
is that for me to say? wink
Re: How Romantic Are U? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
@topic

that would be telling; wouldn't it?
Re: How Romantic Are U? by virusabbey(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hey,I am not a Romance Lecturer but i guess i know a little about chicks thought i donte really like taking a chick out but prefer to order those stuffs into my house and we both get naked while we eat and we can even play a lot of games like when you loose you pull one thing from your body till one of you is completely naked and you know what happens next? Guy wake up and see what your lady likes yourself and if she be girl wey like to dey commot den she must be a GOLD DIGGER, undecided, Shine your eye for Lagos and dont say you want to be romantic and run bankrupt, Take care GUYS grin
Re: How Romantic Are U? by virusabbey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
efuah:

lol, so romance is your talent lipsrsealed
Romance is not my talent but just saying i know little about them, Peeps where are you fom?
Re: How Romantic Are U? by Gamba(f): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
vERY rOMANTIC grin
Re: How Romantic Are U? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2007
virusabbey:

Shine your eye for Lagos and don't say you want to be romantic and run bankrupt

Men i dun know about u but it aint only Lagos gurls would run u down, try Abuja babes angry or even P-H gurls angry angry, then u'll shun Lagos girls!!!
Re: How Romantic Are U? by virusabbey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2007
Yeah, i know abj girls and PH girls but i never go beyond my boundaries as i hate lagos girls not to even talk of those high places you are mentioning,
Re: How Romantic Are U? by Bblak(f): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2007
Can be very romantic when i'm in love.

(1) (Reply)

love is GOD / Failed To Recognise A Former School Mate, The Girl Is Quite Hurt! / Who Is She? Lesbian? Opssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.