Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous (720 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Aside from losing your dignity as a man, you are an emergency away from dying off or losing a dear family member.

You will find it difficult to get in or stay in a romantic relationship too and worse..if you are disabled then you are done for.

People are prejudiced and can hardly hide it. You will be put down the slightest provocation.

Frustration and anguish takes over and slowly you start losing it

8 Likes

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by dNortherner(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Are you talking from the experience? Its' true anyway.

1 Like

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by fnep2smooth(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
I have seen some poor people who are very happy, the only thing that makes you different from them is that they have no worries, they don't think beyond their environment, and they feel comfortable staying in that condition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by TrustNone: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Aside from losing your dignity as a man, you are an emergency away from dying off or losing a dear family member.

You will find it difficult to get in or stay in a romantic relationship too and worse..if you are disabled then you are done for.

People are prejudiced and can hardly hide it. You will be put down the slightest provocation.

Frustration and anguish takes over and slowly you start losing it
all What you have said is exactly what I'm passing through.
In my area I'm hardly respected, also lost my dad recently as the bills for his health was up and my meagre salary wasn't enough to cater for all his needs, currently in a relationship with a lady that is supportive but despite that most times she hardly respects me and gives attitude and this also affects my mood as I get angry easily and transfer anger

1 Like

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by TrustNone: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I have seen some poor people who are very happy, the only thing that makes you different from them is that they have no worries, I don't think beyond their environment, and they feel comfortable staying in that condition
environment also matters too.
If you're broke and happen to stay in estates or residential areas you'll be so depressed

1 Like

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by abba190: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
being dead is better than being a poor man in nigeria. i know what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by abba190: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
i dont know how to describe being a poor man in this country, what i will only say, its better to die than stay poor in this country, because u are a walking dead if u r poor in this motherfvckng country

1 Like

Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04
fnep2smooth:
I have seen some poor people who are very happy, the only thing that makes you different from them is that they have no worries, they don't think beyond their environment, and they feel comfortable staying in that condition
Differences bro. Please respect differences.
Re: Living As A Poor Man In Nigeria Is Dangerous by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04
cry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Wedding: Priest Forgot 'kiss Your Bride,' Couple Reminds Him / Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.