Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) (719 Views)

Me And The Female Banker Had Sex During The Movie Date / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Who Remembers Merlin And Arthur In The Movie "MERLIN"? See What They Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by CaveAdullam: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oliver is one hell of a reason you should never ignore people regardless of the show they put on.

But wait, Oliver.

What where you doing here at Saltburn?

People may be quiet but they have well-shaped tiny missiles lined beneath their sleeves.

He had a mission and he was not loud about it. Never carried anyone along. Just himself alone.

A master strategist who spends time within the coffers of his coven, to think, making plans, and scheming possible ways to reach his target, interact with his target, and make them love him to the moon.

That was Oliver.

An ambitious young man whose aim is to wrestle Lucifer on his throne and take the lead in hatred, envy, maliciousness, and, untamed ferocity.

So calm. So gentle a man.

Thinking far ahead of his innocent victim, like a viper camouflaged within the long thin slender grasses waiting for its prey.

He never misses. So on point. Always in a good position to cause mayhem. And always available to clean up the mess through deceit and feigned innocence.

The viper didn't go unnoticed. But the observers and prey weren't as cunning, as dangerous, and as predatory as the predator.

Oliver, the evil genius was far ahead of them. Using subtlety and confusion to render his enemies powerless while presenting himself as the next thing close to paradise.

Oliver is full of unknown antipathy. A seething cauldron of jealousy and hatred.

He wanted Saltburn. And he was calm enough to plot his way to the end. Using one of the best war strategies to claim his glory - The infiltration method.

Pretend to be friends with your enemy. Let them welcome you to their abode without any suspicion. When the whole house feels relaxed, you strike. You make the chaos untraceable to you by diversion.

Now Saltburn belongs to him. He owns Saltburn.

Who can stop him?

Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by CaveAdullam: 9:06am On Mar 04
Hey, LetterZnWordz

What's up?

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by LetterZnWordz: 10:36pm On Mar 04
CaveAdullam:
Hey, LetterZnWordz

What's up?

Good morning.

Thanks for the response
I would want to connect with you. Please help recommend someone who writes satires well. I trust and believe your recommendation.
Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by CaveAdullam: 10:44pm On Mar 04
LetterZnWordz:

Thanks for the response
I would want to connect with you. Please help recommend someone who writes satires well. I trust and believe your recommendation.

Provided you have wads of cash.

Lol.

Drop your contact here.

Thanks.
Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by LetterZnWordz: 9:36pm On Mar 06
CaveAdullam:

Provided you have wads of cash.

Lol.

Drop your contact here.

Thanks.

smiley smiley
Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by CaveAdullam: 6:55am On Mar 07
LetterZnWordz:

smiley smiley

I have sent your contact to him.

He will soon contact you.

Thanks.

Good morning.
Re: Interesting Review Of The Movie: Saltburn (photos) by LetterZnWordz: 7:41am On Mar 07
CaveAdullam:

I have sent your contact to him.

He will soon contact you.

Thanks.

Good morning.

Alright. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Console Urself If U Grabbed Ur Woman Seriously Cheating / Not Again. / Has This Ever Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.