Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Note To My Late Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Note To My Late Brother (103 Views)

Biography Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo / Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Note To My Late Brother by Victoroduogu(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2023
*A Note to my Late Brother*
"How do you miss and grieve what you never experienced? I still wonder what you looked like and what our relationship would be if you were alive. Dad never talked about you. He's tough but grief melted his toughness. Mum said your name was Daniel and you were the most handsome. I'm more stunned now thinking about what mum said caused your death. I wish Dad told his own story. It's mysterious and maybe a myth or was it spiritual? My Igbotic mind tells me you were an ogbanje because..."
https://open.substack.com/pub/oduoguvictor/p/a-note-to-my-dead-brother?r=twl53&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Window Shades And Blinds Montclair NJ / The Ultimate Guide: Perform Skull Crushers To Build Triceps / 2018 Foreign Used Brown On Burgundy Toyota Highlander Limited AWD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.