Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu (14735 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
But they can starve for all you care.

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Barbertoonde(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
my question is where is the 25k he planned to share to households to cushion the effects of subsidy removal ... embezzled already i guess ... evil Tinubu

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by onyxo76(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
what about who have dropped out and the ones getting ready to drop out due to economic hardship.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Babaken(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Make I no talk waiten dey my mind.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is what we will be hearing till 4years is over. Wasted govt lead by a daft and a criminal

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by MirrorD(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
I Don drop out. Do your worse
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by youngrichnigga: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Your policies have already ensured that they'll not even read up to secondary school as they're unable to attend primary school due to high school fees right now not to talk of university where they'll maybe dropout undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by waldigit: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/19/no-student-will-drop-out-while-im-president-tinubu/
What of the ones already carrying placard begging for school fees on the street? This why Tinubu need to be on social media and stop listening to NTA and TVC alone.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Villa12(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
go back to farm. Everybody must not go to school. Satan didn’t go to school you know?
tell that to millions of farmers and dwellers that has been killed, kidnapped and abducted by herdsmen and bandits. You can aswell tell that to those that has been displaced out of their abode by bandits and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Villa12(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Barbertoonde:
my question is where is the 25k he planned to share to households to cushion the effects of subsidy removal ... embezzled already i guess ... evil Tinubu
only very few amongst the RONUs got it. I mean very few. Those who had connection with the top RONUs. The rest didn't see nothing. Only a foolish person still believe this hellhole of a country will ever get better

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/19/no-student-will-drop-out-while-im-president-tinubu/

What a deluded man!

Many already dropped out or gave up even though they got admission!
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Blazadenise(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
God go pubish person way they give baba statistics. And all that voted him in power, many have already drop out of school baba

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Kurumaru: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
ELERIBU SOMEBODY.. WHEN MILLIONS HAVE ALREADY DIED BECAUSE OF UR CARELESS POLICIES..

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by tochez24(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
doggedfighter:
Any country full of stupid people shouldn't practice democracy.

Stupid people don't vote leaders.

We keep voting men that are not in touch with reality.

Hence reckless statements as this.

Only a man that's not in touch with with realities on ground that can say this.

A country full of stupid people true true😆😄😄

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by izubext007: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tinubu you funny
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by crackhouse(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nonsense talk
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who school help?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by stasius: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
UGa!
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by phemmyfour: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
psucc:
Many are already at home.
Lol...them don drop out of cash and food too
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by symbianDON(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tinubu is clearly out of touch with present day realities! Many are already struggling to feed themselves, talk more of being able to afford school fees.....which by the way have already been reviewed upwards!
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
psucc:
Many are already at home.
What is percentage of your 'many' of our universities students before I judge you and those of your 'like' ?
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
go back to farm. Everybody must not go to school. Satan didn’t go to school you know?
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by DOM7: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
This one is living in fools Paradise, many are already out. People will just sit down in Abuja and be making noise without coming to terms with what people are suffering down the states.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Emdebby2: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Another Cinderella story 🤣
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
EVEN IF THEY LIVE WITH -ZERO BRAIN 🧠 HHHHMMM NIGERIA OTILO,REST IN PEACE MY BELOVED MOTHERLAND
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
yeeeeeessss how do you think everyone will go to school before making it, Indian live on practical not theory you can see how India citizen build submarine here we cannot build riffle, PEOPLE MUST GO BACK TO FARM INCLUDING ME, HUNGRY WILL TEACH YOU LESSON WHEN TIMES COME
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What is percentage of your 'many' of our universities students before I judge you and those of your 'like' ?
"Many"could be %70, %60 maybe %95 or %80 any % above %40 or %50 could be described as "many" considering with the overall population of nearly 300 million, 200 million Naigerian youths. The remaining 100 million are middle aged and old people who are not within school ages..

Oya! Chief judge! Judge them or is it those "like" as you described them. undecided
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bayajjidda:
But they can starve for all you care.
THEIR FAULT, NOT HIS FAULT
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Sirmuelraul(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
People exited already
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chetas81:
yeeeeeessss how do you think everyone will go to school before making it, Indian live on practical not theory you can see how India citizen build submarine here we cannot build riffle, PEOPLE MUST GO BACK TO FARM INCLUDING ME, HUNGRY WILL TEACH YOU LESSON WHEN TIMES COME
Right, So where does that leave Satan then?

You did mention Satan in your previous comment, hence my response.
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Lol...them don drop out of cash and food too
ROBOT NEED NO FOOD, WHERE DO YOU NIGERIAN CITIZEN THINK FOOD AND CASH COMING FROM, NIGERIA CITIZEN DROP OUT FROM SCHOOL SHOULD ENGAGED IN LEGITIMATE PRACTICE, NOT TO BE IDOL DOING NOTHING
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Wiseman2y(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eleribu is talking ooo. Lie lie president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / Nigeria To Receive Another $500 Million Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.