Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu (12682 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2023
Aisha Yesufu, a rights activist, has vowed to continue supporting the presidential ambition of Labour Party, LP, candidate Peter Obi.

Yesufu said she would never support Obi to be the Imam of a mosque but to be Nigeria’s president.

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

Posting on X, Yesufu wrote:
“Your own’ in politics is not one you share same religion, tribe or gender with. ‘Your own’ is one who can give you good governance.

“You see Mr Peter Obi @PeterObi, I will NEVER support him to be Imam of a mosque, but as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he has my 100% support even if I end up being his only supporter.

“If he wants to run a thousand times, I will support him a thousand times. I will put in the work a thousand times and more. For in him is the person I see that is willing to put in the donkey work necessary to wrestle Nigeria from the jaws of those who have held it down.

“My focus is on my effort. I have no business quitting because the win was stolen. I am focused on how to ensure that the win is not stolen next time. Giving up is never an option. We die here.”

DAILY POST

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by TemplarLandry: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Of course Aisha and Hoebee are on a donations racketeering mission. More money to be milked from the gullible Hoebee-dients.

Look at Hoebee's eyes. 😂😁

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by God1000(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2023
She's a woman of integrity, not ethnic bigot

This is why I always get mad at people who claim to be Obi supporters anytime I see them insulting her if she speaks little against them, I admire people that call a spade a spade.

She can't always speak in your favor, even me too.

As for APC supporters insulting her, she doesn't even know any of you

We need people like her for this country to be great

137 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by illicit(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Well... that's 'YOUR OWN' cup of tea

🤷

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by nepapole(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Nice to see she a die hard supporter. Everybody has the right to support any of the politicians. Ride on baby girl... I wish both of u well

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Chochovini: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Correct woman wey sabi. Malos wey get doings.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Isobug: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Nigeria would have been getting much better by now. But bigoted wastes use propaganda and hatred to kill it. Aisha knows where our Solution lies

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Showing: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by KEVIND: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
"BATIdiots are so foolish that many of them thought I’m an Igbo man hiding under Arabic names to support Peter Obi. They were in this dilemma for months until I released my voter card and bank account name. The fools are so blinded by bigotry that they think everyone is a bigot."
-Shehu Gazali Sadiq
@shehusky

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by accordadoga29(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hehehehe

This hushpupi in hijab again.

She’s trying so hard not to give an account of how the campaign money was spent.

Smart woman!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Aisha Yesufu, a rights activist, has vowed to continue supporting the presidential ambition of Labour Party, LP, candidate Peter Obi.

Yesufu said she would never support Obi to be the Imam of a mosque but to be Nigeria’s president.

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

DAILY POST

Mugu still large for the movement At The Moment (ATM) na grin..
More FUND TO GO its PO ssible
KingOfAmebo:

Fela Anikulapo is indeed a prophet, when he sang about people suffering and smiling to some people when he was alive little did we know that the descendants of those he sang to will make his prophecy come to pass.

The agbadorians above are the descendants I am talking about...they enjoy the present mess Nigeria is currently in, Even the god they serve Tinubu agreed Nigeria is in a mess but the cursed ones above disagree.
U agree that ur Fathe*rr is CURSED! U agree ur Mothe*rr is a cursed slave he bought to produce RECYCLE ♻️ a waste BeINg like kingamebo Y*U.
That u no get life of ur own but where dem Wash ur Brain & spread u dey Roam like number dem carry go obodo oyinbo but no know which to connect ... person wey him destiny na amebo, wetin him wan offer life? Anufiaaa undecided

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by BigDawsNet: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
His turn will surely come...

Be positive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Macdeey: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
angry
Labour in vain sis grin grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Donation money for campaign dey normally sweet naw.

18 Likes

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by DamnnNiggarr: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
shocked

that's a good choice you made there, madam Aisha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by magoo10(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Anyone good is worth supporting and Peter Obi is one.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by AbuTwins: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mumu!
JAGABAN remains the anointed!

Keep your dogmatic opinions to yourself!

Obi is a failure in Nigeria and he remains so!
Obidients are a failed group and they remain so!

Let the loser's party LP continue to wail!

I hope they have accounted for all the funds that collected for the elections?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Afonja2: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Aisha, the attention seeking cashvist!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by yankison(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course Aisha and Hoebee are on a donations racketeering mission. More money to be milked from the gullible Hoebee-dients.

Look at Hoebee's eyes. 😂😁

Like what do you gain from Nigeria been in a mess as it is right now ? Do you derive joy in it ? Or what is really your point .. Obi has the leadership foresight Nigeria needs ... As we can see where your APCs has taken us to in the last 10yrs

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Romanus123: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
I love this courage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by yankison(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Afonja2:
Aisha, the attention seeking cashvist!

What's your problem are you happy the way Nigeria is at the moment ..hard to feed with the abundance of land we got .. Why are you lots always quick to oppose good people that want the country better

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by newnigerdelta00: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

She noted that Obi is the candidate who can

wrestle Nigeria from those willing to keep the country down.

DAILY POST

Orosco wetin concern me?
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by KEVIND: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Macdeey:
angry
Labour in vain sis grin grin grin
Hunger promax daily for wrong choice bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by lapo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Assessor is the problem
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by MorataFC: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Good for you

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by aljharem(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Stupid talk. What did Peter Obi do in Anambra.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Themanleshey: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Before nkor , as if she get other option than to support her boyfriend . tongue wink grin

Well that aside , what was Obi achievements in anambra while he was a governor , what legacy did he leave behind for him to deserve our votes .

No insults pls , just simple questions . Don’t quote me if you can’t answer my simple question .

Thank you .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Vischy: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
"Your name is Dayo, My name is Yinka. But you're telling me to go back to Anambra because I support Peter Obi. The people who won elections are buying 120million naira cars. Dayo, you and I are complaining about the price of spaghetti and tomatoes.

Dayo, Am I your enemy?"

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North / ₦700m Fraud: Ogun Lawmakers Forged Fuel Stations’ Signatures – EFCC / Today Is PDP Presidential Screening Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.