Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu (12709 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Splashme: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Me too
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by pamilavinsant93(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by rosenaucorrin77(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by MEGAWATCH: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Macdeey:
Only a fool knows a fool !!!
Again !!! I am not responsible for your Poverty ! It's a divine potion for you ! You better Beg God for his Grace !!!

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha!

You know and God is our witness that you are decievong yourself.

Anyway, that's the lot of a suffering slave.

He is made to smile in his suffering.

You are part of the people fela sang a song for.....

Suffering and smiling.
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by Yelight(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
misano:

I regret it o. As a Deltan, I regret supporting him. I will not support any Igbos candidate. The Igbos don't know how to build relationships with other tribes. After the election they are fighting in every region that Obi won. Truth be told Igbos will likely not be president in Nigeria. They will have to go with their Biafra.

I don't believe in this kind of generalization to start with, there are good igbos, there are bad Igbos, the same applies to all other tribes as well. Secondly, I support PETER OBI not igbo
Re: I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu by misano(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Yelight:

I don't believe in this kind of generalization to start with, there are good igbos, there are bad Igbos, the same applies to all other tribes as well. Secondly, I support PETER OBI not igbo

You are right but a number of them just got me really angry. It's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Wins Re-run Poll In Yakurr 11 Constituency In Cross River / Cooks Get N54m From FG To Feed Anambra Pupils / APC Chairmanship: 7 Governors, Tinubu, Akande Endorse Oshiomhole

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.